Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fish Makes Graphics:[Breeding Cards ATM]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@FishHasOpinions

Sorry for the ping! I wasn't sure how to fill out the form for multiple types of graphics so I thought I would ask. I'm looking to set up a hatchery so I need a banner, some breeding cards, and possibly a divider.
@FishHasOpinions

Sorry for the ping! I wasn't sure how to fill out the form for multiple types of graphics so I thought I would ask. I'm looking to set up a hatchery so I need a banner, some breeding cards, and possibly a divider.
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.png5KT5SCp.png
@erevainsgirl

The Fish is sleeping, but put your requests under the custom selection, with a list of what you may want, inspirations, etc. It'll give The Fish something to work with you on when she gets back to you with pricing, and figuring out exactly what you may need.
@erevainsgirl

The Fish is sleeping, but put your requests under the custom selection, with a list of what you may want, inspirations, etc. It'll give The Fish something to work with you on when she gets back to you with pricing, and figuring out exactly what you may need.
9nmABUL.png
@erevainsgirl

Hello! Rivers was exactly right! Things like that I do in bundles so I try to work with people to get exactly what they want.

Thanks for your interest!

@erevainsgirl

Hello! Rivers was exactly right! Things like that I do in bundles so I try to work with people to get exactly what they want.

Thanks for your interest!

fodder-bump2.gifAdoptabeles-Bump.gifhatchery-bump.gifgraphics-bump.gif
Yaaay I helped.
Yaaay I helped.
9nmABUL.png
@FishHasOpinions
Alright, I filled out the form.
@FishHasOpinions
Alright, I filled out the form.
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.png5KT5SCp.png
Awesome! I've sent a message with more information. :3
Awesome! I've sent a message with more information. :3
@FishHasOpinions

Hi!

I filled out your form, but i'll give a bit more detail here in case you don't wanna take the commission :)

I'm looking to re-image my hatchery, so looking for a new banner, dividers, headers, signature button type thing etc

I won't need breeding cards at this time; as I am having a shuffle of my pairs (and i have a LOT of pairs xD)

Would this be something you could do? ^^
@FishHasOpinions

Hi!

I filled out your form, but i'll give a bit more detail here in case you don't wanna take the commission :)

I'm looking to re-image my hatchery, so looking for a new banner, dividers, headers, signature button type thing etc

I won't need breeding cards at this time; as I am having a shuffle of my pairs (and i have a LOT of pairs xD)

Would this be something you could do? ^^
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
@Valiona

Absolutely! We can work out a special bundle as you don't need the breeding cards. :3

I'll send you a PM!
@Valiona

Absolutely! We can work out a special bundle as you don't need the breeding cards. :3

I'll send you a PM!
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344545162380312577/675300272771432467/bump.png[/img][/center]
bump.png
@FishHasOpinions Hey! I submitted a form! I'm looking for a very simple bump button and a simple header for my music shop, and i'll pay with gems and treasure :) edit: in the form, I said 'colour splash/wave'. What I meant was something like this example: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344545162380312577/675221129798877195/Signature.png[/img] but shades of blue/green.
@FishHasOpinions
Hey! I submitted a form! I'm looking for a very simple bump button and a simple header for my music shop, and i'll pay with gems and treasure :)

edit: in the form, I said 'colour splash/wave'. What I meant was something like this example:

Signature.png

but shades of blue/green.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png