Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fish Makes Graphics:[Breeding Cards ATM]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DrakoTheDragon

Hello!

I just saw your order and I'll be sending you a PM soon! (Just wanna finish up this section of homework first >.<)
@DrakoTheDragon

Hello!

I just saw your order and I'll be sending you a PM soon! (Just wanna finish up this section of homework first >.<)
fodder-bump2.gifAdoptabeles-Bump.gifhatchery-bump.gifgraphics-bump.gif
@FishHasOpinions

Ok! Take your time! I'm actually doing some homework now as well :/
@FishHasOpinions

Ok! Take your time! I'm actually doing some homework now as well :/
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@FishHasOpinions , do you happen to make graphics for bios and such? My clan is circus themed, so I’ve been trying to get my hands on some circus themed dividers and general decorations to put on my profile, dragon bios, shops, etc. Would that just count as an edited Hatchery bundle?
@FishHasOpinions , do you happen to make graphics for bios and such? My clan is circus themed, so I’ve been trying to get my hands on some circus themed dividers and general decorations to put on my profile, dragon bios, shops, etc. Would that just count as an edited Hatchery bundle?
g3877.png g1416.png g2548.png
@OrigamiBoat

Interesting question, I hadn't thought of something like that before, and while I haven't done something like that here yet, I'd be willing to give it a go. Sounds fun! I'd say it's probably a custom bundle and we could work out what all you wanted and a price, etc.
@OrigamiBoat

Interesting question, I hadn't thought of something like that before, and while I haven't done something like that here yet, I'd be willing to give it a go. Sounds fun! I'd say it's probably a custom bundle and we could work out what all you wanted and a price, etc.
@FishHasOpinions , awesome! I'm excited! I'll go and shoot you a pm.
@FishHasOpinions , awesome! I'm excited! I'll go and shoot you a pm.
g3877.png g1416.png g2548.png
@FishHasOpinions Do you just take orders for Hatcheries or are other kinds of threads okay too? I have a pinkerlocke style challenge I'd like graphics for, would it be okay to order a Banner Bundle for it?
@FishHasOpinions Do you just take orders for Hatcheries or are other kinds of threads okay too? I have a pinkerlocke style challenge I'd like graphics for, would it be okay to order a Banner Bundle for it?
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi

I take them for all, I just have the hatcheries up because they were asked about a lot more so I wanted a quicker price to point people to. :3

I would love to do some challenge graphics for you!
@FirozTaverbi

I take them for all, I just have the hatcheries up because they were asked about a lot more so I wanted a quicker price to point people to. :3

I would love to do some challenge graphics for you!
@FishHasOpinions That's great, thank you! I've filled out an order form for you, let me know if you need any details but besides what I've written I'm happy to leave it up to your creative discretion :)
@FishHasOpinions That's great, thank you! I've filled out an order form for you, let me know if you need any details but besides what I've written I'm happy to leave it up to your creative discretion :)
Na5WGHa.png
I will go take a look! Thanks! :3
I will go take a look! Thanks! :3
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344545162380312577/679073718395338753/bump.gif[/img][/center]
bump.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8