Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fish Makes Graphics:[Breeding Cards ATM]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello! Would you by any chance be willing to provide a complete hatchery package? This includes limited number of headers, one divider, about ten breeding cards and a banner as well? If yes, how much would it cost? If no, which of those could you accept to work on and at what rates? :)

Also, I’m very impressed with your graphics shop theme and I think you’ve done a great job ^^
Hello! Would you by any chance be willing to provide a complete hatchery package? This includes limited number of headers, one divider, about ten breeding cards and a banner as well? If yes, how much would it cost? If no, which of those could you accept to work on and at what rates? :)

Also, I’m very impressed with your graphics shop theme and I think you’ve done a great job ^^
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
Hello, @Hapbee!

I would be willing to do that yes! The rate would depend on the complexity of what you're wanting and the actual number of graphics made. A simple one all around I'd say probably 175kish, maybe up to 200k if we're gettin' real fancy with it. I'm still trying to find my style in all of this, so if you're willing to work with me, I'll try to make what you're thinking happen. :3

Also, thank you so much! I really wanted to do something simple that I still thought was fun. ^_^
Hello, @Hapbee!

I would be willing to do that yes! The rate would depend on the complexity of what you're wanting and the actual number of graphics made. A simple one all around I'd say probably 175kish, maybe up to 200k if we're gettin' real fancy with it. I'm still trying to find my style in all of this, so if you're willing to work with me, I'll try to make what you're thinking happen. :3

Also, thank you so much! I really wanted to do something simple that I still thought was fun. ^_^
fodder-bump2.gifAdoptabeles-Bump.gifhatchery-bump.gifgraphics-bump.gif
@FishHasOpinions That sounds fair to me :)

However, I am still thinking about the theme I want to go with, especially since I've shifted flights and I want something based on light.

May I come back to you in a day or two when I've decided on something solid? ^^
@FishHasOpinions That sounds fair to me :)

However, I am still thinking about the theme I want to go with, especially since I've shifted flights and I want something based on light.

May I come back to you in a day or two when I've decided on something solid? ^^
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Hapbee That's perfectly fine!

When you get settled on what you'd like, just fill out the form on the first page and send me a ping here as a heads up! Thanks so much! :3
@Hapbee That's perfectly fine!

When you get settled on what you'd like, just fill out the form on the first page and send me a ping here as a heads up! Thanks so much! :3
Fancy! I would like to order one with Hatchling Preview for my "professional" breeding pair [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54178929]Goldie [/url] and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55721784]Sunstream[/url]! Their breeding project is called "The Sun's Children". As for now, I am not sure what's the difference between complex or not [emoji=coatl scared size=1] I'd like to pay with gems if that's fine for you :)
Fancy! I would like to order one with Hatchling Preview for my "professional" breeding pair Goldie and Sunstream! Their breeding project is called "The Sun's Children".

As for now, I am not sure what's the difference between complex or not
I'd like to pay with gems if that's fine for you :)
JGnDE4d.gifrTAdEJd.pngXcPtnq0.pngGDOso1a.gif
VrmmSen.gifI9CtFql.pngaBJ6ZMz.pngzKcvJhj.gif
I'll fill out an official form - didn't see the link, sorry!
I'll fill out an official form - didn't see the link, sorry!
@TifaLuckheart

It's no problem! Basically, the difference is the amount that I have to fit on the card and make look good. Adding in both dragon's names, more info about stats, etc. More glitz and glam, I suppose. It's a work-in-progress style of card, I haven't actually made one yet! I was planning on making a sample soon.
@TifaLuckheart

It's no problem! Basically, the difference is the amount that I have to fit on the card and make look good. Adding in both dragon's names, more info about stats, etc. More glitz and glam, I suppose. It's a work-in-progress style of card, I haven't actually made one yet! I was planning on making a sample soon.
More glitz and glam sounds good [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Should I send you the 30 g already?
More glitz and glam sounds good
Should I send you the 30 g already?
I'll send you a message so we can get started! :3
I'll send you a message so we can get started! :3
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/344545162380312577/675300272771432467/bump.png[/img][/center]
bump.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8