Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :::Salmon's ArtShop:::-FR Sample Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[u][/u][i][/i][img]https://i.imgur.com/kDCh43g.jpg[/img] [center][b][u][size=6]Hello! Welcome to my art shop.[/size][/u][/b] [color=21748F][b]I am IvorySalmon, a digital illustrator who specifies on fantasy creature designs and environmental design, concept art.[/b][/color] Currently, My art shop is yet to be properly open since I don't have any Flight Rising samples to show you. I tried to draw my own dragons as my first sample, but I thought [u][size=4]'Hey, maybe I can ask other peoples and their dragons for my first model at a discounted price?'[/size][/u] So this happened :-) Please read the terms and make sure to fill out the form for me if you wish to ask me for a commission! Thank you! [b][u][size=5]For the sample discount, First come First serve! Hurry for the discount! [/size][/u][/b] [color=21748F][b] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/sealaver]-DeviantArt-[/url] [/b][/color][/center] [center]__________________________________________[/center] [center][emoji=cauldron size=1][b][size=4]About My Shop[/size][/b][emoji=cauldron size=1] [/center] [LIST] [*] I accept USD and FR currencies-both treasure and gems as payment. USD commissions are prioritized, followed by gems>treasures. Mixed pay is fine. [*] I also may accept items that I need or want, and if so I will post them on the wishlist below. [*] All commissions each have a certain time needed to be finished, and they are all different. Please read the commission types below for details. You can ask me to finish earlier(in a certain number of days) as well, but it requires extra payment. [*] I will ping you if any slots are renewed or re-opened(currently all opened). If you wish to be added to the ping list, leave a quote. [/LIST] [center][emoji=cauldron size=1][b][size=4]Terms[/size][/b][emoji=cauldron size=1] [/center] [LIST=1] [*] I take full payment first. I accept USD with PayPal and will send you a PM with details of your order. [*] I don't accept cancellations after I accepted the payment. The only exceptions are when I decided I wouldn't be able to continue my work due to personal reasons or schedules at the desired date. [*] I will show you the rough sketch essentially, but for further processes, you should ask me to do so. Also, you can make three feedbacks during the entire process. [*] This commission is for your personal use only. You can print it for yourself, post it at your personal site, crop it unless my signature shows. Commercial uses or posting in public without my domain are not allowed. [*] I have my right to post the commissions I've worked on. If you don't want your works to be posted, please let me know beforehand. [*] Also, I may decline your commission if there are any factors against the FR policies-violence or NSFW. Please read the 'I draw/I don't draw'. [/LIST] [center][b][size=4]I draw[/size][/b] [u]Dragons(duh), fantasy creature, human, furry, anthro, background. [/u][/center] [center][b][size=4]I don't draw[/size][/b] [u] NSFW, heavy violence, change in my art style, any subjects that offend certain people or group [/u][/center] [quote name="Types"] [b][size=4][color=21748F]You can choose between style with linework/style without linework. Prices are the same, please check the samples for example. [/color][/size][/b] [u][b][color=21748F]I AM RECEIVING ONLY USD FOR A WHILE![/color][/b][/u] [b][size=4]Sketch[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*] Bust Shot(uncolored) 400k treasure/400gem/[/s]$4 [*] Bust Shot(colored) 600k treasure/600gem/[/s]$6 [*] Full body(uncolored)800k treasure/800gem/[/s]$8 (SAMPLE DISCOUNT,ONLY FR $5) [*] Full body(colored)1400k treasure/1400gem/[/s]$14 (SAMPLE DISCOUNT,ONLY FR $9) [/LIST] [b][size=4]Linework/Full color[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*] Bust Shot(Linework) 1400k treasure/1400gem/[/s]$14 [*] Bust Shot(Full Color) 2000k treasure/2000gem/[/s]$20 (SAMPLE DISCOUNT,ONLY FR $15)x2 [*] Full body(Linework) 3000k treasure/3000gem/[/s]$30 (SAMPLE DISCOUNT,ONLY FR $22) [*] Full body(Full Color) 6500k treasure/6500gem/[/s]$65 (SAMPLE DISCOUNT,ONLY FR $45)x2 [/LIST] [b][size=4]Full scene in concept art style (background+character)[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*] Full scene 9500k treasure/9500gem/[/s]$95 (SAMPLE DISCOUNT $75) [/LIST] [b][emoji=firework size=1]Prices may vary by situation and if it takes a longer time. It will be updated here.[/b] [b][emoji=firework size=1]For complex accents, skins, apparels I may ask you for an extra charge. I will tell you if your commission requires them, or you can ask me first. [u]Don't Worry, it won't be higher than half of the original price unless it's super complexed. Just ask me![/u][/b] [b][emoji=firework size=1]For familiars, please ask me by quote.[/b] [/quote] [quote name="Order Form"] [i][b]Username: Payment Method: Commission Type(s): Reference link(s): Specification (accents, apparel, etc): Personality, pose: Extra details you want: Email (for paypal invoice):[/b][/i] [/quote]
kDCh43g.jpg
Hello! Welcome to my art shop.

I am IvorySalmon, a digital illustrator who specifies on fantasy creature designs and environmental design, concept art.
Currently, My art shop is yet to be properly open since I don't have any Flight Rising samples to show you.
I tried to draw my own dragons as my first sample, but I thought

'Hey, maybe I can ask other peoples and their dragons for my first model at a discounted price?'

So this happened :-) Please read the terms and make sure to fill out the form for me if you wish to ask me for a commission! Thank you!

For the sample discount, First come First serve!
Hurry for the discount!

-DeviantArt-

• All commissions each have a certain time needed to be finished, and they are all different. Please read the commission types below for details.
    You can ask me to finish earlier(in a certain number of days) as well, but it requires extra payment.
  • I will ping you if any slots are renewed or re-opened(currently all opened). If you wish to be added to the ping list, leave a quote.

Terms
  1. I take full payment first. I accept USD with PayPal and will send you a PM with details of your order.
  2. I don't accept cancellations after I accepted the payment. The only exceptions are when I decided I wouldn't be able to continue my work due to personal reasons or schedules at the desired date.
  3. I will show you the rough sketch essentially, but for further processes, you should ask me to do so. Also, you can make three feedbacks during the entire process.
  4. This commission is for your personal use only. You can print it for yourself, post it at your personal site, crop it unless my signature shows. Commercial uses or posting in public without my domain are not allowed.
  5. I have my right to post the commissions I've worked on. If you don't want your works to be posted, please let me know beforehand.
  6. Also, I may decline your commission if there are any factors against the FR policies-violence or NSFW. Please read the 'I draw/I don't draw'.

I draw

Dragons(duh), fantasy creature, human, furry, anthro, background.

I don't draw

NSFW, heavy violence, change in my art style, any subjects that offend certain people or group

Types wrote:

You can choose between style with linework/style without linework. Prices are the same, please check the samples for example.

I AM RECEIVING ONLY USD FOR A WHILE!

Sketch
  1. Bust Shot(uncolored) 400k treasure/400gem/[/s]$4
  2. Bust Shot(colored) 600k treasure/600gem/[/s]$6
  3. Full body(uncolored)800k treasure/800gem/[/s]$8 (SAMPLE DISCOUNT,ONLY FR $5)
  4. Full body(colored)1400k treasure/1400gem/[/s]$14 (SAMPLE DISCOUNT,ONLY FR $9)

Linework/Full color
  1. Bust Shot(Linework) 1400k treasure/1400gem/[/s]$14
  2. Bust Shot(Full Color) 2000k treasure/2000gem/[/s]$20 (SAMPLE DISCOUNT,ONLY FR $15)x2
  3. Full body(Linework) 3000k treasure/3000gem/[/s]$30 (SAMPLE DISCOUNT,ONLY FR $22)
  4. Full body(Full Color) 6500k treasure/6500gem/[/s]$65 (SAMPLE DISCOUNT,ONLY FR $45)x2

Full scene in concept art style (background+character)
  1. Full scene 9500k treasure/9500gem/[/s]$95 (SAMPLE DISCOUNT $75)

Prices may vary by situation and if it takes a longer time. It will be updated here.

For complex accents, skins, apparels I may ask you for an extra charge. I will tell you if your commission requires them, or you can ask me first.
Don't Worry, it won't be higher than half of the original price unless it's super complexed. Just ask me!

For familiars, please ask me by quote.

Order Form wrote:
Username:

Payment Method:
Commission Type(s):

Reference link(s):
Specification (accents, apparel, etc):
Personality, pose:
Extra details you want:

Email (for paypal invoice):
jy3PYMN.jpg
[quote name="Samples(CURRENTLY NO FR)"] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kDCh43g.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H0BBJBV.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0jiovao.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ImxvHSL.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/r5nGGnL.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/D9xzLqv.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yyu6IrP.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ucvtbbo.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Samples(CURRENTLY NO FR) wrote:

kDCh43g.jpg

H0BBJBV.jpg
0jiovao.jpg
ImxvHSL.jpg

r5nGGnL.jpg
D9xzLqv.png
yyu6IrP.jpg
ucvtbbo.jpg
jy3PYMN.jpg
[quote name=“Pinglist”] Vuvzer AriettaCantabile Eden064 X3X Pearlimose OnyxBat SpeedyAngel Cov BaraBear Niverdia [/quote]
“Pinglist” wrote:
Vuvzer
AriettaCantabile
Eden064
X3X
Pearlimose
OnyxBat
SpeedyAngel
Cov
BaraBear
Niverdia
jy3PYMN.jpg
[quote name=Slot] [b][size=4]5 slots are available at one time.[/size][/b] -slot availability may change depending on the type. For example, I won't be able to do all 5 Full scenes at once. I will close them manually if needed. [LIST=1] [*] theongoingstorm/Full Color/full body/colored/Treasure&gem/Paid/rough sketch [*] AriettaCantabile/Sketch/Full body/colored/Gem/Paid/rough sketch [*] Vovina/Full Color/colored/Full body/Paid/rough sketch [*] nilah/Sketch/Full body/colored/Gem/unpaid/not started [*] [/LIST] [/quote]
Slot wrote:

5 slots are available at one time.
-slot availability may change depending on the type.
For example, I won't be able to do all 5 Full scenes at once. I will close them manually if needed.
  1. theongoingstorm/Full Color/full body/colored/Treasure&gem/Paid/rough sketch
  2. AriettaCantabile/Sketch/Full body/colored/Gem/Paid/rough sketch
  3. Vovina/Full Color/colored/Full body/Paid/rough sketch
  4. nilah/Sketch/Full body/colored/Gem/unpaid/not started
jy3PYMN.jpg
@IvorySalmon

Please let me know if you need me to delete this form in case you are not finished putting everything together!

Username: Eden064

Payment Method: Treasure
Commission Type(s): Full body uncolored sketch

Reference link(s): Eden
(The image hasn't been updated yet, but he has a tail rudder like these guys and SEI064 engraved into his inner right forearm)

Personality, pose: I love simplistic, calming images, so would it be possible to show him in a meditative pose enjoying a cup of tea? Yet still keeping a subtle eye out for unwanted visitors?

Extra details you want: None!

Oh! If you accept this commission, I may not see it until later as I am about to head to bed. However I will send the payment along as soon as I see if there has been a confirmation!
@IvorySalmon

Please let me know if you need me to delete this form in case you are not finished putting everything together!

Username: Eden064

Commission Type(s): Full body uncolored sketch

Reference link(s): Eden
(The image hasn't been updated yet, but he has a tail rudder like these guys and SEI064 engraved into his inner right forearm)

Personality, pose: I love simplistic, calming images, so would it be possible to show him in a meditative pose enjoying a cup of tea? Yet still keeping a subtle eye out for unwanted visitors?

Oh! If you accept this commission, I may not see it until later as I am about to head to bed. However I will send the payment along as soon as I see if there has been a confirmation!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Eden064 Thank you for your commission!

Thus just in case, I forgot to mention again that the sample discount won't be applied for non-FR content commissions(because the discounts are to draw other peoples beautiful FR dragons), which makes your commission fee 800k treasure(sorry I didn't make it clear ;-( )
Is it ok? you can change your commission type if you wish to.
@Eden064 Thank you for your commission!

Thus just in case, I forgot to mention again that the sample discount won't be applied for non-FR content commissions(because the discounts are to draw other peoples beautiful FR dragons), which makes your commission fee 800k treasure(sorry I didn't make it clear ;-( )
Is it ok? you can change your commission type if you wish to.
jy3PYMN.jpg
@IvorySalmon I'd love a slot! Is the discount only for usd?

Username: theoncomingstorm

Commission Type(s): Full body Full colored

Reference link(s):https://toyhou.se/3748246.nyneve
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): I'd love it if you could keep her shoulder pieces intact, some artists simplify them
Personality, pose: She's super bubbly and sweet, I'd prefer her in a more dynamic pose, but I'll leave it up to you

Edit: I see the discount is only for fr dragons. Would you accept mixed t&g payment?
@IvorySalmon I'd love a slot! Is the discount only for usd?

Username: theoncomingstorm

Commission Type(s): Full body Full colored

Reference link(s):https://toyhou.se/3748246.nyneve
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): I'd love it if you could keep her shoulder pieces intact, some artists simplify them
Personality, pose: She's super bubbly and sweet, I'd prefer her in a more dynamic pose, but I'll leave it up to you

Edit: I see the discount is only for fr dragons. Would you accept mixed t&g payment?
GO2Bc3v.jpg
@IvorySalmon
Wow I love your art! You have such a unique style ^^

Username: MushroomEmpress
Payment Method: FR currency (Treasure)
Commission Type(s): colored sketch bust
Reference link(s): https://toyhou.se/2098667.dood/gallery
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): /
Personality, pose: He never shows a smile to other people, so any expression but smiling is okay!
Extra details you want: None =)

Thank you! =3
@IvorySalmon
Wow I love your art! You have such a unique style ^^

Username: MushroomEmpress
Payment Method: FR currency (Treasure)
Commission Type(s): colored sketch bust
Reference link(s): https://toyhou.se/2098667.dood/gallery
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): /
Personality, pose: He never shows a smile to other people, so any expression but smiling is okay!
Extra details you want: None =)

Thank you! =3
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@IvorySalmon Hello there! If you still have a slot left and would be alright with drawing this gijinka of mine (of a non-FR character) I would love to purchase something from you, please! Your work is gorgeous!

Username: Vovina

Payment Method: gems
Commission Type(s): linework/fullcolor Fullbody, fullcolor (or sketch fullbody, colored if you would rather)

Reference link(s):
Outfit refsheet
More of the 2nd outfit- x, x
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): If possible I would love for him to be drawn in the second outfit from the left on the first outfit sheet (it's also the same outfit in the additional references--your choice if you would rather do the version with the tassels or the armor on the shoulders)
Personality, pose: Pose/mood are up to you! He's very prideful, cunning, and persistent. Always lying and scheming behind everyone's backs to get what he wants, and trying to find ways to manipulate events to his best advantage.
Extra details you want: My only request please is that he should look very feminine, but other than that you would be free to stylize the design however you see fit.

Thank you for your consideration! <3

@IvorySalmon Hello there! If you still have a slot left and would be alright with drawing this gijinka of mine (of a non-FR character) I would love to purchase something from you, please! Your work is gorgeous!

Username: Vovina

Payment Method: gems
Commission Type(s): linework/fullcolor Fullbody, fullcolor (or sketch fullbody, colored if you would rather)

Reference link(s):
Outfit refsheet
More of the 2nd outfit- x, x
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): If possible I would love for him to be drawn in the second outfit from the left on the first outfit sheet (it's also the same outfit in the additional references--your choice if you would rather do the version with the tassels or the armor on the shoulders)
Personality, pose: Pose/mood are up to you! He's very prideful, cunning, and persistent. Always lying and scheming behind everyone's backs to get what he wants, and trying to find ways to manipulate events to his best advantage.
Extra details you want: My only request please is that he should look very feminine, but other than that you would be free to stylize the design however you see fit.

Thank you for your consideration! <3

r6J6MbS.png
@IvorySalmon

Username: AriettaCantabile

Payment Method: Gems
Commission Type(s): Colored Fullbody Sketch

Reference link(s): I would really like to see who inspires you the most, so if you could pick out of these characters which ones you would want to draw, that would be great! If you cannot choose I can definitely pick for you.
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): Nearly all of them have all of their info in their bio. If they don't I am more than willing to update it with new information.
Personality, pose: Personalities are in their bios. I'll leave the pose up to you based on their personalities.
Extra details you want: I really like WIP images so I can give feedback in case something about the character design is incorrect! If you would please send me WIP through whatever stages you can, that would be wonderful. If not, I completely understand.
@IvorySalmon

Username: AriettaCantabile

Payment Method: Gems
Commission Type(s): Colored Fullbody Sketch

Reference link(s): I would really like to see who inspires you the most, so if you could pick out of these characters which ones you would want to draw, that would be great! If you cannot choose I can definitely pick for you.
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): Nearly all of them have all of their info in their bio. If they don't I am more than willing to update it with new information.
Personality, pose: Personalities are in their bios. I'll leave the pose up to you based on their personalities.
Extra details you want: I really like WIP images so I can give feedback in case something about the character design is incorrect! If you would please send me WIP through whatever stages you can, that would be wonderful. If not, I completely understand.
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8