Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Welcome~!

A one-stop tarot shop for all of your tarot needs!

I recently became interested in tarot. Now that it's summer, I can't really practice on people anymore. I figured that I would reach out to the community here to see if anyone would be interested!

For now, It'll be a PWYW kind of thing, because I'm not sure what this is worth yet (Minimum 10 gems / 10kt / $0.10 per card).

Current Orders:

~OPEN
~OPEN
~OPEN

Welcome~!

A one-stop tarot shop for all of your tarot needs!

I recently became interested in tarot. Now that it's summer, I can't really practice on people anymore. I figured that I would reach out to the community here to see if anyone would be interested!

For now, It'll be a PWYW kind of thing, because I'm not sure what this is worth yet (Minimum 10 gems / 10kt / $0.10 per card).

Current Orders:

~OPEN
~OPEN
~OPEN
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif

What is Tarot?

Tarot cards are a deck of 78 unique cards, each having a different meaning. There are the Major Arcana, 22 cards that are very powerful with very strong meanings. There are also Minor Arcana, 56 cards split into four suits, each symbolizing a different aspect of life. The suits are Cups, Wands, Swords and Pentacles.

Most times, they are used in fortune telling or divination. My personal belief is that they do not predict the exact future, but may shed light on the most possible future and how you may be able to change it.

What is Tarot?

Tarot cards are a deck of 78 unique cards, each having a different meaning. There are the Major Arcana, 22 cards that are very powerful with very strong meanings. There are also Minor Arcana, 56 cards split into four suits, each symbolizing a different aspect of life. The suits are Cups, Wands, Swords and Pentacles.

Most times, they are used in fortune telling or divination. My personal belief is that they do not predict the exact future, but may shed light on the most possible future and how you may be able to change it.
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif

How Does This Work?

1.Who is this for? For this, I only have two options. It must either be for yourself or for a dragon/OC. I am perfectly fine doing readings for either of those. I will not do 3rd-party readings.
2. Choose a deck. I currently have the Rider-Waite Tarot and the Shadowscapes tarot. The Rider-Waite is more straight-forward in the symbolism, and is much easier to read the meaning behind. If you want to get straight to it, this deck is for you. Shadowscapes is more open to interpretation. If you would like to give me some freedom to interpret the cards how I believe they should be, then this is the deck for you.
3. Choose a question/topic. This topic can be anything on your mind. It can be about personal relationships, health, fortune, and other things of the sort. The reading will be more accurate the more generalized the topic.
4. Choose a spread. There are many different kinds of spreads to choose from, and I can do many of them. I am especially proficient at traditional 3-card readings, foundation spreads, the celtic cross spread and most relationship spreads. You can pick any spread that you find online, and I will try my hand at it. Again, this is all for practice!
5. Payment. This is a Pay What You Want (PWYW) currently. I can take gems, treasure, wishlist items and (if you're feeling extremely generous) USD. It will be a minimum of 10 gems/10kt/$0.10 per card. If you're generous with your payment, I can definitely write more for you. Payment should be higher for tougher, more in-depth spreads.
6. Is this public or private? You can request for your reading to be sent to you by private message or posted on this thread here. Both of them will be exactly the same.
7. Fill out the form! After you order and pay, you will receive a detailed description of what cards were pulled, what the interpretation is, and a sweet picture of the cards for you to enjoy!

How Does This Work?

1.Who is this for? For this, I only have two options. It must either be for yourself or for a dragon/OC. I am perfectly fine doing readings for either of those. I will not do 3rd-party readings.
2. Choose a deck. I currently have the Rider-Waite Tarot and the Shadowscapes tarot. The Rider-Waite is more straight-forward in the symbolism, and is much easier to read the meaning behind. If you want to get straight to it, this deck is for you. Shadowscapes is more open to interpretation. If you would like to give me some freedom to interpret the cards how I believe they should be, then this is the deck for you.
3. Choose a question/topic. This topic can be anything on your mind. It can be about personal relationships, health, fortune, and other things of the sort. The reading will be more accurate the more generalized the topic.
4. Choose a spread. There are many different kinds of spreads to choose from, and I can do many of them. I am especially proficient at traditional 3-card readings, foundation spreads, the celtic cross spread and most relationship spreads. You can pick any spread that you find online, and I will try my hand at it. Again, this is all for practice!
5. Payment. This is a Pay What You Want (PWYW) currently. I can take gems, treasure, wishlist items and (if you're feeling extremely generous) USD. It will be a minimum of 10 gems/10kt/$0.10 per card. If you're generous with your payment, I can definitely write more for you. Payment should be higher for tougher, more in-depth spreads.
6. Is this public or private? You can request for your reading to be sent to you by private message or posted on this thread here. Both of them will be exactly the same.
7. Fill out the form! After you order and pay, you will receive a detailed description of what cards were pulled, what the interpretation is, and a sweet picture of the cards for you to enjoy!
[center][font=Gabriola][size=5] [size=6][u][b]Form[/b][/u][/size] [u]EXAMPLE[/u] [b]Who:[/b] Myself [b]Deck:[/b] Shadowscapes [b]Question/Topic:[/b] Relationship/Friendship [b]Spread:[/b] 3-card Past/Present/Future [b]Payment:[/b] 30kt [b]Posted or Private?:[/b] Private [code] [b]Who:[/b] [b]Deck:[/b] [b]Question/Topic:[/b] [b]Spread:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Posted or Private?:[/b][/code]

Form

EXAMPLE

Who: Myself
Deck: Shadowscapes
Question/Topic: Relationship/Friendship
Spread: 3-card Past/Present/Future
Payment: 30kt
Posted or Private?: Private

Code:
[b]Who:[/b] [b]Deck:[/b] [b]Question/Topic:[/b] [b]Spread:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Posted or Private?:[/b]

Open for business!

Readings Done: 7

PINGLIST

puppicino

Open for business!

Readings Done: 7

PINGLIST

puppicino
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8