Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :::Salmon's ArtShop:::-FR Sample Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@IvorySalmon

May I be pinged when you open fr currency again?

Username: SunkissedDragon

Payment Method: Treasure
Commission Type(s): Fullbody colored sketch

Reference link(s): https://toyhou.se/4676632.moloch (hope he is fine)
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): Up to you
Personality, pose: Aggressive, but also a lost soul, pose up to you
Extra details you want: I'd like you to keep his hair floop

Email (for paypal invoice):
@IvorySalmon

frcomm47.png
I'd like to grab a full scene concept slot for FR currency!

Oh I'm late.... ;w;....
I'd like to grab a full scene concept slot for FR currency!

Oh I'm late.... ;w;....
Fji2DYl.png
Do you still have a slot available for FR currency or was it just the one?
1489d40b12707781a0eb929e00e5553e.gif
[quote name="SunkissedDragon" date="2019-12-10 05:55:22" ] May I be pinged when you open fr currency again? Username: SunkissedDragon Payment Method: Treasure Commission Type(s): Fullbody colored sketch Reference link(s): https://toyhou.se/4676632.moloch (hope he is fine) Specification (accents, apparel, etc): Up to you Personality, pose: Aggressive, but also a lost soul, pose up to you Extra details you want: I'd like you to keep his hair floop Email (for paypal invoice): [/quote] Accepted! Please send me the payment via CR. Thank you.
SunkissedDragon wrote on 2019-12-10 05:55:22:

Accepted! Please send me the payment via CR. Thank you.
jy3PYMN.jpg
[quote name="OnyxBat" date="2019-12-10 06:04:24" ] Do you still have a slot available for FR currency or was it just the one? [/quote] I am debating either to keep receive FR currencies or only USD for the next slot(cuz I need them urgently in my life :( ) All the slots are currently out, I will make sure to update once another slot becomes available.
OnyxBat wrote on 2019-12-10 06:04:24:
I am debating either to keep receive FR currencies or only USD for the next slot(cuz I need them urgently in my life :( ) All the slots are currently out, I will make sure to update once another slot becomes available.
jy3PYMN.jpg
That's understandable. I'm in same boat as you in utgently needing more ISD :v I'm flat broke IRL lol.
That's understandable. I'm in same boat as you in utgently needing more ISD :v I'm flat broke IRL lol.
1489d40b12707781a0eb929e00e5553e.gif
@nilah @theoncomingstorm @SunkissedDragon @Vovina @AriettaCantabile
I am sorry to tell you that I've been very busy with the holiday season, so I would like to ask you if it is ok if I could take a bit more time on your requests. I am so sorry that I have to ask you so. It will take a week or to more.
I would like to wait for your reply. Thank you!
@nilah @theoncomingstorm @SunkissedDragon @Vovina @AriettaCantabile
I am sorry to tell you that I've been very busy with the holiday season, so I would like to ask you if it is ok if I could take a bit more time on your requests. I am so sorry that I have to ask you so. It will take a week or to more.
I would like to wait for your reply. Thank you!
jy3PYMN.jpg
@IvorySalmon

You've already provided a WIP sketch, so don't worry! I know you're working on it and I know things can get quite busy. I trust you. :) Happy holidays!
@IvorySalmon

You've already provided a WIP sketch, so don't worry! I know you're working on it and I know things can get quite busy. I trust you. :) Happy holidays!
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@IvorySalmon Hello there and thank you so much for the update! <3 No worries about this at all, please take all the time you need, and I hope you have some time to yourself to enjoy the holiday season and new year! Real life stuff comes first! Best wishes, and please take care! [emoji=heart size=1]
@IvorySalmon Hello there and thank you so much for the update! <3 No worries about this at all, please take all the time you need, and I hope you have some time to yourself to enjoy the holiday season and new year! Real life stuff comes first!

Best wishes, and please take care!
U2gVfb6.png
@IvorySalmon Thanks for the update! I completely understand life getting busy, take all the time you need
@IvorySalmon Thanks for the update! I completely understand life getting busy, take all the time you need
GO2Bc3v.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8