Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :::Salmon's ArtShop:::-FR Sample Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@theoncomingstorm Thank you for your commission!
Yes, it is possible if you just keep the right amount.
How much would you like to pay for each currency?
@theoncomingstorm Thank you for your commission!
Yes, it is possible if you just keep the right amount.
How much would you like to pay for each currency?
jy3PYMN.jpg
[quote name="Vuvzer" date="2019-12-05 08:39:54" ] may i be added to the pinglist please? [/quote] Yes, of course! On the go.
Vuvzer wrote on 2019-12-05 08:39:54:
may i be added to the pinglist please?
Yes, of course! On the go.
jy3PYMN.jpg
[quote name="Vovina" date="2019-12-05 09:06:06" ] @IvorySalmon Hello there! If you still have a slot left and would be alright with drawing this gijinka of mine (of a non-FR character) I would love to purchase something from you, please! Your work is gorgeous! Username: Vovina Payment Method: gems Commission Type(s): linework/fullcolor Fullbody, fullcolor (or sketch fullbody, colored if you would rather) Reference link(s): Outfit refsheet More of the 2nd outfit- x, x Specification (accents, apparel, etc): If possible I would love for him to be drawn in the second outfit from the left on the first outfit sheet (it's also the same outfit in the additional references--your choice if you would rather do the version with the tassels or the armor on the shoulders) Personality, pose: Pose/mood are up to you! He's very prideful, cunning, and persistent. Always lying and scheming behind everyone's backs to get what he wants, and trying to find ways to manipulate events to his best advantage. Extra details you want: My only request please is that he should look very feminine, but other than that you would be free to stylize the design however you see fit. Thank you for your consideration! <3 [/quote] Hello, Thank you for your commission. Are you commissioning two artworks, or are you letting me choose? I am a little bit confused.
Vovina wrote on 2019-12-05 09:06:06:
@IvorySalmon Hello there! If you still have a slot left and would be alright with drawing this gijinka of mine (of a non-FR character) I would love to purchase something from you, please! Your work is gorgeous!

Username: Vovina

Payment Method: gems
Commission Type(s): linework/fullcolor Fullbody, fullcolor (or sketch fullbody, colored if you would rather)

Reference link(s):
Outfit refsheet
More of the 2nd outfit- x, x
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): If possible I would love for him to be drawn in the second outfit from the left on the first outfit sheet (it's also the same outfit in the additional references--your choice if you would rather do the version with the tassels or the armor on the shoulders)
Personality, pose: Pose/mood are up to you! He's very prideful, cunning, and persistent. Always lying and scheming behind everyone's backs to get what he wants, and trying to find ways to manipulate events to his best advantage.
Extra details you want: My only request please is that he should look very feminine, but other than that you would be free to stylize the design however you see fit.

Thank you for your consideration! <3
Hello, Thank you for your commission.
Are you commissioning two artworks, or are you letting me choose? I am a little bit confused.
jy3PYMN.jpg
[quote name="AriettaCantabile" date="2019-12-05 09:12:01" ] @IvorySalmon Username: AriettaCantabile Payment Method: Gems Commission Type(s): Colored Fullbody Sketch Reference link(s): I would really like to see who inspires you the most, so if you could pick out of these characters which ones you would want to draw, that would be great! If you cannot choose I can definitely pick for you. Specification (accents, apparel, etc): Nearly all of them have all of their info in their bio. If they don't I am more than willing to update it with new information. Personality, pose: Personalities are in their bios. I'll leave the pose up to you based on their personalities. Extra details you want: I really like WIP images so I can give feedback in case something about the character design is incorrect! If you would please send me WIP through whatever stages you can, that would be wonderful. If not, I completely understand. [/quote] Thank you for your commission. If you are fine, since you let me thankfully choose- I would love to try Halotoa. Is it good?
AriettaCantabile wrote on 2019-12-05 09:12:01:
@IvorySalmon

Username: AriettaCantabile

Payment Method: Gems
Commission Type(s): Colored Fullbody Sketch

Reference link(s): I would really like to see who inspires you the most, so if you could pick out of these characters which ones you would want to draw, that would be great! If you cannot choose I can definitely pick for you.
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): Nearly all of them have all of their info in their bio. If they don't I am more than willing to update it with new information.
Personality, pose: Personalities are in their bios. I'll leave the pose up to you based on their personalities.
Extra details you want: I really like WIP images so I can give feedback in case something about the character design is incorrect! If you would please send me WIP through whatever stages you can, that would be wonderful. If not, I completely understand.
Thank you for your commission.
If you are fine, since you let me thankfully choose- I would love to try Halotoa. Is it good?
jy3PYMN.jpg
@theoncomingstorm @MushroomEmpress I put your names on the slot, and I will start my work! Thank you for your commission.
@theoncomingstorm @MushroomEmpress I put your names on the slot, and I will start my work! Thank you for your commission.
jy3PYMN.jpg
@IvorySalmon

Halotoa totally works!!! Thank you so much. I can't wait to see what you do with her. If you have a ping list, could I be added to it? I'd love to order again. :)
@IvorySalmon

Halotoa totally works!!! Thank you so much. I can't wait to see what you do with her. If you have a ping list, could I be added to it? I'd love to order again. :)
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
[quote name="AriettaCantabile" date="2019-12-05 09:52:05" ] @IvorySalmon Halotoa totally works!!! Thank you so much. I can't wait to see what you do with her. If you have a ping list, could I be added to it? I'd love to order again. :) [/quote] I would love to! Thanks again, I will start working soon. And as you told me, I will make sure to show you the process. Yep of course! Thank you for your attention and appreciation!
AriettaCantabile wrote on 2019-12-05 09:52:05:
@IvorySalmon

I would love to! Thanks again, I will start working soon. And as you told me, I will make sure to show you the process.
Yep of course! Thank you for your attention and appreciation!
jy3PYMN.jpg
[quote name="IvorySalmon" date="2019-12-05 09:51:01" ] @theoncomingstorm @MushroomEmpress I put your names on the slot, and I will start my work! Thank you for your commission. [/quote] @AriettaCantabile Oooh forgot to tell you guys(sorry I am still getting used to the system here), I will start on my work as soon as I get the payment. Please check your commission type and the desired payment, And please send me through CR.
IvorySalmon wrote on 2019-12-05 09:51:01:
@AriettaCantabile Oooh forgot to tell you guys(sorry I am still getting used to the system here), I will start on my work as soon as I get the payment. Please check your commission type and the desired payment, And please send me through CR.
jy3PYMN.jpg
@IvorySalmon Hello and sorry for the confusion! I just wanted to let you choose which type, if that's okay! (It would be for just one artwork.)
@IvorySalmon Hello and sorry for the confusion! I just wanted to let you choose which type, if that's okay! (It would be for just one artwork.)
r6J6MbS.png
[quote name="Vovina" date="2019-12-05 10:25:35" ] @IvorySalmon Hello and sorry for the confusion! I just wanted to let you choose which type, if that's okay! (It would be for just one artwork.) [/quote] Thank you, I got it now. Before I choose, I must tell you since your character's outfit is highly detailed, I think I should ask you for about 10~15 percent more of the price. Is it ok? And mostly, since the price difference between the two types you've chosen is quite big(Full body, full-color sketch is 1400gem/Full body, full-color linework/full-color is 6500 gem) I would love if you could choose for me.
Vovina wrote on 2019-12-05 10:25:35:
Thank you, I got it now.
Before I choose, I must tell you since your character's outfit is highly detailed, I think I should ask you for about 10~15 percent more of the price. Is it ok?
And mostly, since the price difference between the two types you've chosen is quite big(Full body, full-color sketch is 1400gem/Full body, full-color linework/full-color is 6500 gem) I would love if you could choose for me.
jy3PYMN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8