Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :::Salmon's ArtShop:::-FR Sample Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[img]https://i.imgur.com/etHkYTe.jpg[/img] Full body uncolored sketch commission was done for @Eden064. Thank you!
etHkYTe.jpg
Full body uncolored sketch commission was done for @Eden064. Thank you!
jy3PYMN.jpg
@IvorySalmon
hi! could i have a slot?^^
@IvorySalmon
@IvorySalmon id love to grab a slot if ones available! if not i'll try to catch the next one ^^
@IvorySalmon id love to grab a slot if ones available! if not i'll try to catch the next one ^^
ooooooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hi i'm nico! twenty-three she/they gen one collector
ABOUT METUMBLRWISHLISTETHEREAL ENCOUNTERS HATCHERY
THE DAYBREAK GARDENS CLAN HUBLEGACY CHALLENGES
@IvorySalmon I'd love to be on your pinglist, unless that last slot is still available (looks like you might be full now after prevous posts tho)
@IvorySalmon I'd love to be on your pinglist, unless that last slot is still available (looks like you might be full now after prevous posts tho)
ZPPY.png
[quote name="nilah" date="2019-12-07 03:27:21" ] @IvorySalmon hi! could i have a slot?^^ [/quote] Got it! Could you please fill out the form for the application? Thank you!
nilah wrote on 2019-12-07 03:27:21:
@IvorySalmon
Got it! Could you please fill out the form for the application? Thank you!
jy3PYMN.jpg
@Cov @Niverdia Tha vacant slot just got reserved :(
Thank you as always, and I will inform you back as soon as it becomes vacant by the pinglist!
@Cov @Niverdia Tha vacant slot just got reserved :(
Thank you as always, and I will inform you back as soon as it becomes vacant by the pinglist!
jy3PYMN.jpg
@IvorySalmon
thank you!^^
I don't seem to see an example of full body sketch coloring...? If this character doesn't fit, please let me know><

Username: nilah

Payment Method: gems
Commission Type(s): sketch- Full body (colored)

Reference link(s): here
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): Please note that its right eye is sewn and cannot be opened>< its hair is a bit like feathers, but not really wings, with braid on the back

Personality, pose: its gender is closer to male, its temperament is more neutral.
combative and bit of crazy, mentally unstable.

Extra details you want: please feel free with those black snakes><you can change their posture or just ignore them.

there are more refs in its gallery, basically, the more ahead, the more accurate
@IvorySalmon
thank you!^^
I don't seem to see an example of full body sketch coloring...? If this character doesn't fit, please let me know><

Username: nilah

Payment Method: gems
Commission Type(s): sketch- Full body (colored)

Reference link(s): here
Specification (accents, apparel, etc): Please note that its right eye is sewn and cannot be opened>< its hair is a bit like feathers, but not really wings, with braid on the back

Personality, pose: its gender is closer to male, its temperament is more neutral.
combative and bit of crazy, mentally unstable.

Extra details you want: please feel free with those black snakes><you can change their posture or just ignore them.

there are more refs in its gallery, basically, the more ahead, the more accurate
@IvorySalmon

I completely forgot to ask this, but in the future when you have open slots--are you willing to do multiple characters in a single image? Or do you prefer focusing on one subject?
@IvorySalmon

I completely forgot to ask this, but in the future when you have open slots--are you willing to do multiple characters in a single image? Or do you prefer focusing on one subject?
unknown.png
[quote name="Eden064" date="2019-12-07 06:04:20" ] @IvorySalmon I completely forgot to ask this, but in the future when you have open slots--are you willing to do multiple characters in a single image? Or do you prefer focusing on one subject? [/quote] Any subject is fine, and if you request multiple characters in one canvas, there's a discount(for example, if you ask me for two characters full-body/colored/sketch in one canvas, it will be $14+$12=$26.)
Eden064 wrote on 2019-12-07 06:04:20:
@IvorySalmon

Any subject is fine, and if you request multiple characters in one canvas, there's a discount(for example, if you ask me for two characters full-body/colored/sketch in one canvas, it will be $14+$12=$26.)
jy3PYMN.jpg
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vlobv0E.jpg[/img] bust colored sketch commission was done for @MushroomEmpress. Thank you!
vlobv0E.jpg
bust colored sketch commission was done for @MushroomEmpress. Thank you!
jy3PYMN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8