Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cydroud's Art Corner: RENNOVATING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thank you!!
I adore those low poly models you did, they have such a nice charm to them you know?

That'd be awesome if it's not too much trouble!
Thank you!!
I adore those low poly models you did, they have such a nice charm to them you know?

That'd be awesome if it's not too much trouble!
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1] A slot has opened up! :V

A slot has opened up! :V
nZNOy7X.gif
@Cydroud

Oh, you still got that slot? And if so how do you feel about WoW characters? Just this kitty specifially.
@Cydroud

Oh, you still got that slot? And if so how do you feel about WoW characters? Just this kitty specifially.
sIYtCYI.png
@Kaamos I do! And wow that character looks awesome, I’m definitely willing to draw them!
@Kaamos I do! And wow that character looks awesome, I’m definitely willing to draw them!
nZNOy7X.gif
@Cydroud
Awesome! Tbh I'm not sure on shaded or not, but I think I'll pay for the shade and if you feel like it works better without it that's completely fine.

Type of Order (Sketch, Full Color, etc..): fullbody+shaded

Reference (Can be a link!): Same link as above

Specific Request (Pose, Expression..): I miss some happy art of them so maybe a jump. Any kind works. And a rather cheerful expression would be great (mouth open at least a bit)
Like this pretty hideous stock photo pose comes pretty close to what I'm picturing
@Cydroud
Awesome! Tbh I'm not sure on shaded or not, but I think I'll pay for the shade and if you feel like it works better without it that's completely fine.

Type of Order (Sketch, Full Color, etc..): fullbody+shaded

Reference (Can be a link!): Same link as above

Specific Request (Pose, Expression..): I miss some happy art of them so maybe a jump. Any kind works. And a rather cheerful expression would be great (mouth open at least a bit)
Like this pretty hideous stock photo pose comes pretty close to what I'm picturing
sIYtCYI.png
[emoji=star size=1] A slot has opened!
A slot has opened!
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
I hope its ok to pop in to just say i absolutely adore your art!! It's not something I can get right now but someday I hope to buy something from you, bc everythings just really pretty and the 3d models especially make me smile gjnfnjg theyre so cute
I hope its ok to pop in to just say i absolutely adore your art!! It's not something I can get right now but someday I hope to buy something from you, bc everythings just really pretty and the 3d models especially make me smile gjnfnjg theyre so cute
dQUNkY4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9