Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cydroud's Art Corner: RENNOVATING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Cydroud

thank you so much for the quotes! i'll think over it!
@Cydroud

thank you so much for the quotes! i'll think over it!
NY105Sx.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
Free boop
Free boop
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
Absolutely gorgeous
Absolutely gorgeous
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@CrispyToast !! Thank you! It was out of the blue but I was having a rough day today, thank you for the compliment!
@CrispyToast !! Thank you! It was out of the blue but I was having a rough day today, thank you for the compliment!
nZNOy7X.gif
@Cydroud I hope your day gets better <3
Keep it up though seriously, hopefully once I get some spare funds I can return for a commission, absolute stunning work : )
@Cydroud I hope your day gets better <3
Keep it up though seriously, hopefully once I get some spare funds I can return for a commission, absolute stunning work : )
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
Was very curious, what program do you use for your 3D models? I've always wanted to get into 3D modeling
Was very curious, what program do you use for your 3D models? I've always wanted to get into 3D modeling

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@CrispyToast I use blender! It’s completely free, it just requires some time to actually learn how to use. Theres a lot of tutorials on youtube that are related to lowpoly modeling that can help you get started. If you want I could link you a couple specific tutorials I used to get a better understanding of the program.
@CrispyToast I use blender! It’s completely free, it just requires some time to actually learn how to use. Theres a lot of tutorials on youtube that are related to lowpoly modeling that can help you get started. If you want I could link you a couple specific tutorials I used to get a better understanding of the program.
nZNOy7X.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9