Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cydroud's Art Corner: RENNOVATING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Wow! You have a lot of really fun looking characters! I think the one that really caught my eye was Jae Siloria. I love how expressive they are! I'm going to DM you about more specific things regarding the commission. Thank you for showing interest in my art :>
Wow! You have a lot of really fun looking characters! I think the one that really caught my eye was Jae Siloria. I love how expressive they are! I'm going to DM you about more specific things regarding the commission. Thank you for showing interest in my art :>
nZNOy7X.gif
@Cydroud
Your shop is so amazing! Would you ever consider taking fr currency for a 3D commission (Or possibly an art trade?), I'm afraid it's all I have at the moment.

If not, I totally understand! Consider this a friendly bump either way!
@Cydroud
Your shop is so amazing! Would you ever consider taking fr currency for a 3D commission (Or possibly an art trade?), I'm afraid it's all I have at the moment.

If not, I totally understand! Consider this a friendly bump either way!
art_smol_banner_by_caught_gaming-dcqbu7g.png
Hello! I'm mostly trying to save up for college, so I sadly can't accept FR currency right now. Thank you for the compliment and showing interest in me though! [emoji=star size=1]
Hello! I'm mostly trying to save up for college, so I sadly can't accept FR currency right now. Thank you for the compliment and showing interest in me though!
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
bump! bc i love u and i'm avoiding homework rn
bump! bc i love u and i'm avoiding homework rn
0xaNGjn.png
Thanks bro : V
Thanks bro : V
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
Oops! Looks like I bumped into something!

Seriously though, amazing shop! I'll be looking forward to buying from here!
Oops! Looks like I bumped into something!

Seriously though, amazing shop! I'll be looking forward to buying from here!
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They
- FR+4:00
- I hoard shadow-themed items!

- Don't be afraid to ping me a lot
- Sorry if my grammar is weird, english is my second language!
- You can call me Pituka, Pit or RGB!
! Thanks for the compliment ! And yes, it does appear you’ve found an interesting corner...[emoji=star size=1]
! Thanks for the compliment ! And yes, it does appear you’ve found an interesting corner...
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9