Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cydroud's Art Corner: RENNOVATING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@gayzashi Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was really nice reading your message when I woke up this morning. I appreciate it a lot :>

Thanks for the compliments as well! I hope you're having an okay day as well too :V
@gayzashi Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was really nice reading your message when I woke up this morning. I appreciate it a lot :>

Thanks for the compliments as well! I hope you're having an okay day as well too :V
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
@Cydroud

Hello! Guess who's back at designing D&D characters. XD If you're willing, not busy and have slots, I'd love to commission you again! \o/
@Cydroud

Hello! Guess who's back at designing D&D characters. XD If you're willing, not busy and have slots, I'd love to commission you again! \o/
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
@FaceTheWind What’s up! And of course! You caught me just as I woke up haha. I have two slots open rn, I’ll dm you!
@FaceTheWind What’s up! And of course! You caught me just as I woke up haha. I have two slots open rn, I’ll dm you!
nZNOy7X.gif
@Cydroud

Heya! Just wanted to let you know that every time I see the badge you made for my thread, it makes me grin because it's so cute!

If I read your post correctly it looks like you have one slot open? I was wondering if you'd take a commission of an mlp character design?
@Cydroud

Heya! Just wanted to let you know that every time I see the badge you made for my thread, it makes me grin because it's so cute!

If I read your post correctly it looks like you have one slot open? I was wondering if you'd take a commission of an mlp character design?
@Kestrad

Aww thanks Kestrad! It was a pleasure to draw some cute noodles for you! And yes, I do have a slot open! I'm willing to try out an MLP design as well. I'll send you a dm :]
@Kestrad

Aww thanks Kestrad! It was a pleasure to draw some cute noodles for you! And yes, I do have a slot open! I'm willing to try out an MLP design as well. I'll send you a dm :]
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]A new slot has opened up!
A new slot has opened up!
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9