Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cydroud's Art Corner: RENNOVATING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
up
up
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
bump bc guess who's ignoring homework again (me it's me)
bump bc guess who's ignoring homework again (me it's me)
0xaNGjn.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/W3koDvp.gif[/img] 3D Model Commission for Grovy finished! : ]
W3koDvp.gif

3D Model Commission for Grovy finished! : ]
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sddtAJw.gif[/img] Wiggle Gif PFP Commission for vaporslash finished : ]
sddtAJw.gif

Wiggle Gif PFP Commission for vaporslash finished : ]
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
@Cydroud

Hi! I'd love to claim a slot. I cant fill out the form with references right now as Im on my phone. If its alright with you, I'll fill the form out when I get home. :)

Would be asking for a bust!

If you'd rather not hold a slot for me until I fill out the form that's fine with me. :D

Thank you!
@Cydroud

Hi! I'd love to claim a slot. I cant fill out the form with references right now as Im on my phone. If its alright with you, I'll fill the form out when I get home. :)

Would be asking for a bust!

If you'd rather not hold a slot for me until I fill out the form that's fine with me. :D

Thank you!
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
I’d definitely be willing to hold a slot for you! Don’t worry about it. Thank you!
I’d definitely be willing to hold a slot for you! Don’t worry about it. Thank you!
nZNOy7X.gif
@Cydroud

Type of Order (Sketch, Full Color, etc..): Bust (Color)

Reference (Can be a link!): Google doc here

Specific Request (Pose, Expression..): Looking towards us winking and blowing a kiss. (Will include pose ref in document)

If possible could in the background maybe ba small feline fire Spirit fluttering around? She's a wildfire druid that's also a cleric so her spirit guardians take on little fire cats.
@Cydroud

Type of Order (Sketch, Full Color, etc..): Bust (Color)

Reference (Can be a link!): Google doc here

Specific Request (Pose, Expression..): Looking towards us winking and blowing a kiss. (Will include pose ref in document)

If possible could in the background maybe ba small feline fire Spirit fluttering around? She's a wildfire druid that's also a cleric so her spirit guardians take on little fire cats.
tumblr_p4onu2jrE91r6570qo1_250.pngWishlist! tumblr_p4ooscH5Fi1r6570qo1_250.gif

tumblr_oywfknsTQR1r6570qo2_400.giftumblr_o8h6xqZkAA1uxdzr1o1_250.png
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9