Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cydroud's Art Corner: RENNOVATING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[emoji=star size=1] All slots open!
All slots open!
nZNOy7X.gif
@Cydroud

That 3D dragon model is so gosh darn cool! Do you think you'd be able to do one of this OC dragon (I know his antlers are kinda complex haha)?
@Cydroud

That 3D dragon model is so gosh darn cool! Do you think you'd be able to do one of this OC dragon (I know his antlers are kinda complex haha)?
BlFBKpO.png
@Dursky

Thank you! I definitely could do your OC dragon for you! I love his color pallet, it's very refreshing. I'm going to DM you about more specific stuff relating to the model. Thank you for showing interest!
@Dursky

Thank you! I definitely could do your OC dragon for you! I love his color pallet, it's very refreshing. I'm going to DM you about more specific stuff relating to the model. Thank you for showing interest!
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/SLTMtFG.gif[/img] Finished Comm for Dursky :V
SLTMtFG.gif

Finished Comm for Dursky :V
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1] All slots open once again!
All slots open once again!
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
nZNOy7X.gif
@Cydroud

i'm in the midst of buying other expensive comms so i won't be able to actually claim a slot currently, but could i get a price quote for a 3D model of my sona?
@Cydroud

i'm in the midst of buying other expensive comms so i won't be able to actually claim a slot currently, but could i get a price quote for a 3D model of my sona?
NY105Sx.gif
@K0L0 Thanks for showing interest! I'd actually think your character wouldn't be too difficult to model. I'd say I wouldn't mind charging the base $75 for him. If you'd want me to do his alternate outfit and his base outfit, I'd charge an extra $15. In regards to animation, it really depends on what you want! I'd charge about $20 for a relatively simple idle animation (a hand wave, a bob, blinking, turning head, etc). If you wanted a more complicated animation, it might be a bit more.

His model without the animation would be $75

If you were to just want his model with a simple animation it'd be about $95 total.

Having his model with his base outfit and alternate outfit, and a simple animation, would be $110

If you wanted his base outfit, alternate outfit, and a complex animation, it'd be $110+

I hope this helps! Thank you!
@K0L0 Thanks for showing interest! I'd actually think your character wouldn't be too difficult to model. I'd say I wouldn't mind charging the base $75 for him. If you'd want me to do his alternate outfit and his base outfit, I'd charge an extra $15. In regards to animation, it really depends on what you want! I'd charge about $20 for a relatively simple idle animation (a hand wave, a bob, blinking, turning head, etc). If you wanted a more complicated animation, it might be a bit more.

His model without the animation would be $75

If you were to just want his model with a simple animation it'd be about $95 total.

Having his model with his base outfit and alternate outfit, and a simple animation, would be $110

If you wanted his base outfit, alternate outfit, and a complex animation, it'd be $110+

I hope this helps! Thank you!
nZNOy7X.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9