Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] The Lyrical Lute | Music Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shariza Two questions- one, I have a bunch of eggs that have been sitting in my vault for some time, would you take those + currency as payment? :eyes: And second, would you be willing to compose music for non-FR characters? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] My characters have full lore and trivia while my dragons have none of that and just vibe in my lair LMAO
@Shariza Two questions- one, I have a bunch of eggs that have been sitting in my vault for some time, would you take those + currency as payment? :eyes:

And second, would you be willing to compose music for non-FR characters? My characters have full lore and trivia while my dragons have none of that and just vibe in my lair LMAO
mischievous creature of flesh and bones
@say10 AAAH WELCOME!

I'd take eggs as payment, yes :D and yes, I can write for any character, it doesn't have to be an FR dragon ^^ I can also write about events and such, if you'd like, or about more than one character (though I'd have to see with that one, because song lyrics typically cannot be very long or complex)
@say10 AAAH WELCOME!

I'd take eggs as payment, yes :D and yes, I can write for any character, it doesn't have to be an FR dragon ^^ I can also write about events and such, if you'd like, or about more than one character (though I'd have to see with that one, because song lyrics typically cannot be very long or complex)
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza HAHA HELLO then I'm definitely coming back here once I get my hands on a few more gems because I was also thinking of a really precious pairing me and my friend have, you better watch out [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Shariza HAHA HELLO then I'm definitely coming back here once I get my hands on a few more gems because I was also thinking of a really precious pairing me and my friend have, you better watch out
mischievous creature of flesh and bones
@say10 ... alright, I'll start being scared now x'D
@say10 ... alright, I'll start being scared now x'D
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza
Hello! I have a question// if i want a song/melody in the style of music box what category would it fall in?
@Shariza
Hello! I have a question// if i want a song/melody in the style of music box what category would it fall in?
@Johan You mean without lyrics, just melody? I'd still categorize that as a song, because music alone without lyrics is about as hard to do as lyrics first and melody later... it also costs me the same amount of time approximately, so I'd charge the song price for that.

Although, as it's only one instrument, I can bring down the price a bit :) How does 800g sound?
@Johan You mean without lyrics, just melody? I'd still categorize that as a song, because music alone without lyrics is about as hard to do as lyrics first and melody later... it also costs me the same amount of time approximately, so I'd charge the song price for that.

Although, as it's only one instrument, I can bring down the price a bit :) How does 800g sound?
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza no worries! just asking for clarity, ik creating things are hard af, plus you cant even pay ur bills with FR currency ;w; Feel free to charge more if you must tho! creating is no joke Order Type: I'd like 1 song in music box style Song please! Links and References to dragon/character: [url=https://imgur.com/a/iREoWQd]Some more images[/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698440171854626826/730921744692674600/cmo1.png[/img] Additional Info: I could tell you more but I don't wanna bore u with too many details// In short she's trapped inside a constantly rearranging mansion, a maze if you will, trying to navigate through the dark halls and survive it day by day. I thought that the single, small little sound of the music box echoing through the silence is quite representative of a lone person wandering in the empty spaces. The music itself could range from cute and somber to straight up horror if you like. whatever you feel of my character! If you need certain songs to give u a better grasp lmk! (sometimes it helps sometimes i doesnt x)
@Shariza
no worries! just asking for clarity, ik creating things are hard **, plus you cant even pay ur bills with FR currency ;w;
Feel free to charge more if you must tho! creating is no joke

Order Type: I'd like 1 song in music box style Song please!
Links and References to dragon/character:
Some more images
cmo1.png

Additional Info:
I could tell you more but I don't wanna bore u with too many details//
In short she's trapped inside a constantly rearranging mansion, a maze if you will, trying to navigate through the dark halls and survive it day by day.

I thought that the single, small little sound of the music box echoing through the silence is quite representative of a lone person wandering in the empty spaces.
The music itself could range from cute and somber to straight up horror if you like. whatever you feel of my character!

If you need certain songs to give u a better grasp lmk! (sometimes it helps sometimes i doesnt x)
@Johan Oh, I love her! If you want, feel free to add more details, they never bore me and give me a better grip! Also feel free to link me musical references. I cannot guarantee that I match them, as I'm just starting out with using musical references, but if you have some, I'd gladly take them <3

I think 800g is alright for this one, music boxes are usually not highly complex and as I said, it's only one instrument. You can send the payment via CR or PM <3
@Johan Oh, I love her! If you want, feel free to add more details, they never bore me and give me a better grip! Also feel free to link me musical references. I cannot guarantee that I match them, as I'm just starting out with using musical references, but if you have some, I'd gladly take them <3

I think 800g is alright for this one, music boxes are usually not highly complex and as I said, it's only one instrument. You can send the payment via CR or PM <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza
aww thank you!
Lmk if you're curious anything /// as I think what I described was the essence of it///
mmm I'll dm you with more details to not clutter the post, I could also add them to my original post if you'd like that!
@Shariza
aww thank you!
Lmk if you're curious anything /// as I think what I described was the essence of it///
mmm I'll dm you with more details to not clutter the post, I could also add them to my original post if you'd like that!
@Johan DMs is fine! <3
@Johan DMs is fine! <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9