Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] The Lyrical Lute | Music Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Dragoneko Hello and welcome to my shop! My slot is currently taken, but I can ping you once it opens again <3 Thank you for your interest!
@Dragoneko Hello and welcome to my shop! My slot is currently taken, but I can ping you once it opens again <3 Thank you for your interest!
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Oh my goodness I love this! Could you ping me when a slot is open?
Oh my goodness I love this! Could you ping me when a slot is open?
lckqq6P.png
@Carnivor Of course! I'm a bit slow right now and have a bit of a queue, but I'll ping you :D
@Carnivor Of course! I'm a bit slow right now and have a bit of a queue, but I'll ping you :D
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Order Type: Song
Links and References to dragon/character: Soteria, Moander
Additional Info: Two brothers turned against each other due to greed and jealously. Read Moander's side of the story here: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63459075
Links and References to dragon/character: Soteria, Moander
Additional Info: Two brothers turned against each other due to greed and jealously. Read Moander's side of the story here: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63459075
@Kirority Heyo! Thank you for your order. Sadly, I currently have no slots open as I'm finishing off some other orders, but I can ping you once a space opens up?
@Kirority Heyo! Thank you for your order. Sadly, I currently have no slots open as I'm finishing off some other orders, but I can ping you once a space opens up?
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Dragoneko Heyo! As you are the first person in my queue, I'm pinging you to let you know my slot is now open <3
@Dragoneko Heyo! As you are the first person in my queue, I'm pinging you to let you know my slot is now open <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza
Awesome!
I would love to commission a song from you!
Your work is beautiful, and it really caught my attention when looking for a gift for my friend. She has an OC in a campaign we're both in who is a musician, so I figured this would be perfect. :>

Links and References to dragon/character: Aislin (Artfight bio) (Image) (Image)
Additional Info: I will send more details in a PM if you accept, but essentially Aislin is a well-known violinist whose life changed suddenly when a car crash killed her sister and disabled her, but when she came to from the accident she had gained the ability to see ghosts.
She gradually learns more about her powers and discovers family secrets in addition to trying to use her powers for good while arguably avoiding coping with her new situation.

I can offer more personality details and such via PM, I just didn't want to get too wordy on the order form here.
Thank you for considering, looking forward to working with you if you accept :>
@Shariza
Awesome!
I would love to commission a song from you!
Your work is beautiful, and it really caught my attention when looking for a gift for my friend. She has an OC in a campaign we're both in who is a musician, so I figured this would be perfect. :>

Links and References to dragon/character: Aislin (Artfight bio) (Image) (Image)
Additional Info: I will send more details in a PM if you accept, but essentially Aislin is a well-known violinist whose life changed suddenly when a car crash killed her sister and disabled her, but when she came to from the accident she had gained the ability to see ghosts.
She gradually learns more about her powers and discovers family secrets in addition to trying to use her powers for good while arguably avoiding coping with her new situation.

I can offer more personality details and such via PM, I just didn't want to get too wordy on the order form here.
Thank you for considering, looking forward to working with you if you accept :>
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
@Dragoneko Thank you so much, your compliments mean a lot x3

Ohh I love her already! I would love to write a song for her <3 I'd really like to hear some personality traits for her in PM. Also I don't have an art fight profile, so I cannot see her bio unfortunately :(

I'll brainstorm some with you in PMs if that's ok <3

Price is 1.5kg, if you send them by CR, I will not accept them until I am done with your piece <3
@Dragoneko Thank you so much, your compliments mean a lot x3

Ohh I love her already! I would love to write a song for her <3 I'd really like to hear some personality traits for her in PM. Also I don't have an art fight profile, so I cannot see her bio unfortunately :(

I'll brainstorm some with you in PMs if that's ok <3

Price is 1.5kg, if you send them by CR, I will not accept them until I am done with your piece <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza

Please put me on your pinglist I adore your shop! :D
@Shariza