Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] The Lyrical Lute | Music Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@satakkraxias I finished the last order and my slot is open for you! <3
@satakkraxias I finished the last order and my slot is open for you! <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Awesome <3

Order Type: Song
Links and References to dragon/character: So I currently don't have any images rip, but the character is named Mari and she's a wind elf. She's a very regal, serious character who ultimately tries to be kind and see the best in the world despite not really being dealt the best hand in life. She's also a very lonely soul.

Additional Info: I want a song that's sort of like a lullaby? Something soothing and gentle that a mythical creature dancing in the woods on a very bright night would sing, including the lyric "Time holds its breath while it conceals the dawn" <3
Awesome <3

Links and References to dragon/character: So I currently don't have any images rip, but the character is named Mari and she's a wind elf. She's a very regal, serious character who ultimately tries to be kind and see the best in the world despite not really being dealt the best hand in life. She's also a very lonely soul.

Additional Info: I want a song that's sort of like a lullaby? Something soothing and gentle that a mythical creature dancing in the woods on a very bright night would sing, including the lyric "Time holds its breath while it conceals the dawn" <3
@satakkraxias Alright, I can do that! I'm thinking of flutes and maybe harp for that soothing character if that's alright with you?

A song comes at 1000g/kt, I will start on it as soon as I received an CR/PM <3 Thank you for ordering again :D
@satakkraxias Alright, I can do that! I'm thinking of flutes and maybe harp for that soothing character if that's alright with you?

A song comes at 1000g/kt, I will start on it as soon as I received an CR/PM <3 Thank you for ordering again :D
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Sounds good! I'll send it rn :D
Sounds good! I'll send it rn :D
@shariza two questions- one, do you take items as payment?

And two, what program do you use for the voices?
@shariza two questions- one, do you take items as payment?

And two, what program do you use for the voices?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@CrystalPeacock It'd depend on the items. I can imagine taking eggs, but not much else tbh.

I use MuseScore :) It's free software and has a variety of instruments available.
@CrystalPeacock It'd depend on the items. I can imagine taking eggs, but not much else tbh.

I use MuseScore :) It's free software and has a variety of instruments available.
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
CvyoOwu.png
@Shariza what a cute shop you have here and your music is so lovely, I'd love to get something for my boy if you're still open for orders

paying with gems
Links and References to dragon/character: I'd love to get a song inspired by this piece of art. This is some other refs
Additional Info:
Quote:
Guardian deity of a mountain top lake. At night his eyes and tail glow as he wraps the stars around his shoulders allowing him to fly freely in the night sky. as day breaks the stars fade and he is restricted back down to the earth. His greatest desire is to be closer to the moon.

"The moon always looks so beautiful reflected from my lake, how nice it would be to be able to touch it."

Feel free to disregard this: something atmospheric with a deep bass to represent his big ethereal body. plinking sounds like starlight. peaceful but hopeful vibe maybe a little melancholic
@Shariza what a cute shop you have here and your music is so lovely, I'd love to get something for my boy if you're still open for orders

paying with gems
Links and References to dragon/character: I'd love to get a song inspired by this piece of art. This is some other refs
Additional Info:
Quote:
Guardian deity of a mountain top lake. At night his eyes and tail glow as he wraps the stars around his shoulders allowing him to fly freely in the night sky. as day breaks the stars fade and he is restricted back down to the earth. His greatest desire is to be closer to the moon.

"The moon always looks so beautiful reflected from my lake, how nice it would be to be able to touch it."

Feel free to disregard this: something atmospheric with a deep bass to represent his big ethereal body. plinking sounds like starlight. peaceful but hopeful vibe maybe a little melancholic
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin Oh my god I love your boy! I'll gladly write for him! I can definitely try to incorporate the bass and the starlight :D (maybe a contrabass and a harp?)

The quote that you added ("The moon always looks so beautiful reflected from my lake, how nice it would be to be able to touch it.") - do you want that in the lyrics? Because it is a very long quote and I'm not sure I can fit it in. But I can definitely incorporate something similar into the lyrics if that is okay with you <3

That'd be 1000 gems, you can send them through PM or CR. I will not accept the CR until I am done however.
@Baelfin Oh my god I love your boy! I'll gladly write for him! I can definitely try to incorporate the bass and the starlight :D (maybe a contrabass and a harp?)

The quote that you added ("The moon always looks so beautiful reflected from my lake, how nice it would be to be able to touch it.") - do you want that in the lyrics? Because it is a very long quote and I'm not sure I can fit it in. But I can definitely incorporate something similar into the lyrics if that is okay with you <3

That'd be 1000 gems, you can send them through PM or CR. I will not accept the CR until I am done however.
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza oh fabulous, I'm no good with instruments but if you think it'll work then I'll put my trust in you.

don't worry about the quote, it's just his flavour text but if you want to base the lyrics around the idea that would be lovely.

I'll send over a cr now ^^
@Shariza oh fabulous, I'm no good with instruments but if you think it'll work then I'll put my trust in you.

don't worry about the quote, it's just his flavour text but if you want to base the lyrics around the idea that would be lovely.

I'll send over a cr now ^^
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9