Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] The Lyrical Lute | Music Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shariza

:D She seeks to get better at her music and it's also just a bonus to be able to explore as well as help others through adventuring (she is a rpg bard so her music has power).
@Shariza

:D She seeks to get better at her music and it's also just a bonus to be able to explore as well as help others through adventuring (she is a rpg bard so her music has power).
@Carnivor
@Kirority
@Naeryl
@WhistlewindWolf
@Otea

Please let me know whether you're interested in remaining on the waiting list <3 You can also claim the spot that is currently free
@Carnivor
@Kirority
@Naeryl
@WhistlewindWolf
@Otea

Please let me know whether you're interested in remaining on the waiting list <3 You can also claim the spot that is currently free
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza

Keep me on the list, idk what I want rn so I won’t claim the slot
@Shariza

Keep me on the list, idk what I want rn so I won’t claim the slot
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@Shariza
Idk if this is still active but if it is add me to the pinglist please <3
@Shariza
Idk if this is still active but if it is add me to the pinglist please <3
@satakkraxias it is closed rn, I'm taking a break to focus on mental health :) But I plan on re-opening, so I'll gladly put you on my list <3
@satakkraxias it is closed rn, I'm taking a break to focus on mental health :) But I plan on re-opening, so I'll gladly put you on my list <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@say10
@WhistlewindWolf
@satakkraxias