Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] The Lyrical Lute | Music Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shariza

Awesome! Sending the CR now.
Also yes she is. If you need any inspiration I have the beginning of her lore done in her bio :3
@Shariza

Awesome! Sending the CR now.
Also yes she is. If you need any inspiration I have the beginning of her lore done in her bio :3
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow Alright, thank you! I'll get started asap <3
@WolfandCrow Alright, thank you! I'll get started asap <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Hello again!!! :D I saved up to get another song! Order Type: Song Links and References to dragon/character: would it be possible to have a song based on 2 dragons? [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528212/52821170_350.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=636546&skin=0&apparel=6532,18828,18788,18820,18796,18780,18804&xt=dressing.png[/img] Additional Info: They’re the “Goddesses/Guardians” of my clan as well as the embodiment of my username. They’re the balance and the connection to the spirit world and the material world. They speak in runes (like Nordic runes) and help teach the magic users. Their favorite phrase which became the clan’s motto is “United We Stand, United We Conquer”
Hello again!!! :D I saved up to get another song!

Order Type: Song
Links and References to dragon/character: would it be possible to have a song based on 2 dragons?
52821170_350.png
scry?sdid=636546&skin=0&apparel=6532,18828,18788,18820,18796,18780,18804&xt=dressing.png
Additional Info: They’re the “Goddesses/Guardians” of my clan as well as the embodiment of my username. They’re the balance and the connection to the spirit world and the material world. They speak in runes (like Nordic runes) and help teach the magic users. Their favorite phrase which became the clan’s motto is “United We Stand, United We Conquer”
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow Ah, thank you! Fancy to see you're back! <3

I can write the song for both characters, that's no issue. Would you like me to try and include the phrase? Is there anything specific you'd like the song to be about? Is there some sort of creation story or a story about their deeds? What are they like as gods (do they have a personality or sth)? Do you have any further lore for them that I could use as a base?

A full song is 1000kt/g <3 I'll put you into the slot! Thank you for the second order.
@WolfandCrow Ah, thank you! Fancy to see you're back! <3

I can write the song for both characters, that's no issue. Would you like me to try and include the phrase? Is there anything specific you'd like the song to be about? Is there some sort of creation story or a story about their deeds? What are they like as gods (do they have a personality or sth)? Do you have any further lore for them that I could use as a base?

A full song is 1000kt/g <3 I'll put you into the slot! Thank you for the second order.
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Yeah I just couldn’t resist xD <3

Sorry for the late reply I just got home from work :D
I would love if you’re able to incorporate the phrase or at least something based on it. I think the specific would be of twins and duality?
Corvus is more serious. She’s monotoned, an introvert, and more about logic and reasons. While Lupus is the excitable one. Lupus is extroverted, all about feelings and heart.
They’re more like spirits than goddesses but some clan mates refer to them as the clan’s personal goddess or as guardian angels
I have lore on them but only written so I can PM you when I dig that up :D
Yeah I just couldn’t resist xD <3

Sorry for the late reply I just got home from work :D
I would love if you’re able to incorporate the phrase or at least something based on it. I think the specific would be of twins and duality?
Corvus is more serious. She’s monotoned, an introvert, and more about logic and reasons. While Lupus is the excitable one. Lupus is extroverted, all about feelings and heart.
They’re more like spirits than goddesses but some clan mates refer to them as the clan’s personal goddess or as guardian angels
I have lore on them but only written so I can PM you when I dig that up :D
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow Alright, thanks for specifying! I'm always looking to read lore, so yes, pls, send me some *grabby hands* I'll get to it asap <3
@WolfandCrow Alright, thanks for specifying! I'm always looking to read lore, so yes, pls, send me some *grabby hands* I'll get to it asap <3
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Ooh! Definitely ordering later! Wish I had musical talent.
Ooh! Definitely ordering later! Wish I had musical talent.
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
@BreezeFeather would you like me to ping you when the slot opens up?
@BreezeFeather would you like me to ping you when the slot opens up?
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Hey, can you ping me when a slot opens up? :D
Hey, can you ping me when a slot opens up? :D
Giving this a bump for ya! Good luck!