Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] The Lyrical Lute | Music Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hello hello !! I had sent you a PM and thought a form here would be easier for ya !!
thank you so much, I'm so excited oh my goodness
Order Type: Song !!
Links and References to character: Right here.
Additional Info: Here's his backstory! Includes a quick recap for reference, as well as some notes! Please do tell if you need any more, I could talk about this guy for hours.
hello hello !! I had sent you a PM and thought a form here would be easier for ya !!
thank you so much, I'm so excited oh my goodness
Order Type: Song !!
Links and References to character: Right here.
Additional Info: Here's his backstory! Includes a quick recap for reference, as well as some notes! Please do tell if you need any more, I could talk about this guy for hours.
yeehaw!
she/her
time +1
Gek4MgE.png
@YeehawYote Ah omg, I love him already? I'll happily write a song for him! <3
A song order comes out at 1100kt/g, you can send it via CR or PM, whichever you prefer. Just note that I won't accept a CR until I'm done <3 I'll let you know if I need more information and get to it asap! :D Thank you so much for ordering!
@YeehawYote Ah omg, I love him already? I'll happily write a song for him! <3
A song order comes out at 1100kt/g, you can send it via CR or PM, whichever you prefer. Just note that I won't accept a CR until I'm done <3 I'll let you know if I need more information and get to it asap! :D Thank you so much for ordering!
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
Order Type: song Links and References to dragon/character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62510705 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62510705][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625108/62510705_350.png[/img][/url] Additional Info: meleina is the goddess of the winds, she is the guardian of all things nature and she is very defensive of anything and everything natural. she is happy and excited about the world but the moment something negative happens under her watch she gets angry and will do anything to get it out of her domain. if you need any more info about her, let me know! :D im so excited to get another piece from you!
Order Type: song
Links and References to dragon/character:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62510705
62510705_350.png
Additional Info: meleina is the goddess of the winds, she is the guardian of all things nature and she is very defensive of anything and everything natural. she is happy and excited about the world but the moment something negative happens under her watch she gets angry and will do anything to get it out of her domain. if you need any more info about her, let me know! :D im so excited to get another piece from you!
CvyoOwu.png
@furo aah so happy to have an order from you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I absolutely love writing for her! Do you have any specific thing in mind you'd like the song to be about? Or more of a general kind of song about her and her role? A song adds up to 1.1kg [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@furo aah so happy to have an order from you! I absolutely love writing for her! Do you have any specific thing in mind you'd like the song to be about? Or more of a general kind of song about her and her role?

A song adds up to 1.1kg
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@shariza i was thinking it could be neat to have her song be about how much she cares for the natural world, and how she would stop at nothing to defend it- something that displays her passion and undying love for it all? i dont have many specifics so i hope thats enough to work with! if not i can totally brainstorm :>
@shariza i was thinking it could be neat to have her song be about how much she cares for the natural world, and how she would stop at nothing to defend it- something that displays her passion and undying love for it all? i dont have many specifics so i hope thats enough to work with! if not i can totally brainstorm :>
CvyoOwu.png
@furo I can do that, no problem! :D I'll start asap!
@furo I can do that, no problem! :D I'll start asap!
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
@Shariza
your music is gorgeous, you create lovely pieces!
i have a question, i have an already existing hymn for a dragon and would be interested in getting a music piece to go along with the lyrics, would you also be open to do that? the lyrics can be found here, if you're open to create music for it, how much would that be or would you just go with the normal price? :D
@Shariza
your music is gorgeous, you create lovely pieces!
i have a question, i have an already existing hymn for a dragon and would be interested in getting a music piece to go along with the lyrics, would you also be open to do that? the lyrics can be found here, if you're open to create music for it, how much would that be or would you just go with the normal price? :D
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Farvel I can most definitely give it a try! Just note that if you have any ideas for the music itself already, it might very well be that I stray from it and come up with something different.

I would go with 900g for it if that's fine with you, simply because in my usual writing process, I come up with lyrics and melody at the same time. Meanwhile in this case, I have to work with existing syllable count etc, which makes it more difficult.

(also thank you :blush:)
@Farvel I can most definitely give it a try! Just note that if you have any ideas for the music itself already, it might very well be that I stray from it and come up with something different.

I would go with 900g for it if that's fine with you, simply because in my usual writing process, I come up with lyrics and melody at the same time. Meanwhile in this case, I have to work with existing syllable count etc, which makes it more difficult.

(also thank you :blush:)
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
that's all right with me, i don't really have any idea for the music itself besides it maybe being a bit eerie or haunted? you can basically go wild :D
i would love if you could put me on your waiting list, i already filled out the form so i won't forget it :D

Order Type: Song
Character
Hymn
Additional Info: Carcosa is the personification of a sunken city, before that he acted as its patron deity. It is said that he is something akin to a trickster, a being interested in balance. Music and mischief are considered his attributes and it is said that he hides behind a mask to show that everyone can take actions about perceived wrongdoings.
that's all right with me, i don't really have any idea for the music itself besides it maybe being a bit eerie or haunted? you can basically go wild :D
i would love if you could put me on your waiting list, i already filled out the form so i won't forget it :D

Order Type: Song
Character
Hymn
Additional Info: Carcosa is the personification of a sunken city, before that he acted as its patron deity. It is said that he is something akin to a trickster, a being interested in balance. Music and mischief are considered his attributes and it is said that he hides behind a mask to show that everyone can take actions about perceived wrongdoings.
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@Farvel Alright! I'll put you down as waiting and ping you to send payment once the other order is done [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Farvel Alright! I'll put you down as waiting and ping you to send payment once the other order is done
PinkGem.png
Horizontal-Banner.png
invisi

Lair
Lore Shop
Music Shop
Lore Thread
invisibleinvisible

SDBrake.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9