Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luck's Lore Lodge (Price Changes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
bump bump bump!
bump bump bump!
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
guess whos back its me!!! i have a very spooky lady that just grew up and I ADORE her but she needs some lore. Her name is Quartz, she-her pronouns. Here is a picture of the lady in question: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/614856473222053888/620103812312596481/e.png[/img] I'm really not sure what lore she would have. She's a mirror, so she must've been separated from her pack. Maybe something or someone tore her pack apart, and now she's looking for it? she is elegant, but also a scrappy fighter, think Ashe from Overwatch. no time for clowning around, y'know? yeah! I'm not sure why she stopped in my Clan as well, so I'm hoping you can figure that out too :D Cheers!!
guess whos back its me!!! i have a very spooky lady that just grew up and I ADORE her but she needs some lore.
Her name is Quartz, she-her pronouns. Here is a picture of the lady in question:
e.png
I'm really not sure what lore she would have. She's a mirror, so she must've been separated from her pack. Maybe something or someone tore her pack apart, and now she's looking for it? she is elegant, but also a scrappy fighter, think Ashe from Overwatch. no time for clowning around, y'know? yeah! I'm not sure why she stopped in my Clan as well, so I'm hoping you can figure that out too :D
Cheers!!
| cynda | she/her | minor |

Imperials and Skydancers...
wow... amazing and perfect

my lovely imperial hatchery is here!
@cyndaquil8 here ya go my friend!

Quartz wasn't like most of Soulguider's Windrunners, most of them were wanderers who happened to find the Guardian's tribe, but not Quartz. Quartz was right from the Viridian Labyrinth, far far away from her new home, but how she got to her new home wasn't by choice. An Emporer, large with 10 heads staring down her pack, came in the dead of night and destroyed the clan's lair. Quartz was the only survivor of the attack, and fled to the furthest place she could. First, it was the Southern Icefield, where Quartz was a fighter, earning enough money from battles to get by, but not enough to settle down, she was scared to. Next, she dared to fly to the Starfall Isles to try and earn a living there as a bodyguard to the Magistrates in the Arcane Islands' center but found it dull and boring, not enough action for the former Collesume Battler. It would take many years for Quartz to find her way to the Windrunners, she was supposed to be there for only a day or two, but found herself drawn to the family that these dragons seemed to have, and so they became her new pack. Even if she is worried about all the Imperial dragons...
@cyndaquil8 here ya go my friend!

Quartz wasn't like most of Soulguider's Windrunners, most of them were wanderers who happened to find the Guardian's tribe, but not Quartz. Quartz was right from the Viridian Labyrinth, far far away from her new home, but how she got to her new home wasn't by choice. An Emporer, large with 10 heads staring down her pack, came in the dead of night and destroyed the clan's lair. Quartz was the only survivor of the attack, and fled to the furthest place she could. First, it was the Southern Icefield, where Quartz was a fighter, earning enough money from battles to get by, but not enough to settle down, she was scared to. Next, she dared to fly to the Starfall Isles to try and earn a living there as a bodyguard to the Magistrates in the Arcane Islands' center but found it dull and boring, not enough action for the former Collesume Battler. It would take many years for Quartz to find her way to the Windrunners, she was supposed to be there for only a day or two, but found herself drawn to the family that these dragons seemed to have, and so they became her new pack. Even if she is worried about all the Imperial dragons...
@goodorbadluck
gday mate! could you write a sentence + paragraph for lupiter?
complete outfit:
Not Found

pronouns: she/he/they
lore: i already have stuff in mind but im a lore hoarder so here goes //
my ideas for lupiter is she's a sprite-bred (in my story sprite-bred means: dragons with the odd ability to become their own version of an (ya know the imps that die and have 3 heads) emperor dragon, as well as some other powers. these powers vary on what the parents are and the dragon itself), but her kind went extinct a long while ago. her powers (??) are like corrupted+moth+flowers+light?? flowers and ivy spew outta her mouth when she’s nervous or calm, and moths spew outta her mouth when she’s angry or terrified. when she fights, she can use all 3. her light abilities include all of the light-dragon-exclusive-stone-abilities. the corrupted means that all her powers can work on their own, and weird brown-black mist can appear around her abilities when theyre not working correctly. she minds her business and keeps to herself.
her mother is the sun and lupiter was born in 137. no one knows the whereabouts of her father. some people think the dove that sits by her windowsill is her father. the only possible way for her to die is to get killed by another dragon, not by age. she’s also highly allergic to the metallic stuff in swords. she looks to be around the age of 20-23 but can be perceived as a 30-40 year old. her mental age is that of a sage and she can remember almost everything that has happened to her.

also im tipping because tbh you're underselling yourself!
@goodorbadluck
gday mate! could you write a sentence + paragraph for lupiter?
complete outfit:
Not Found

pronouns: she/he/they
lore: i already have stuff in mind but im a lore hoarder so here goes //
my ideas for lupiter is she's a sprite-bred (in my story sprite-bred means: dragons with the odd ability to become their own version of an (ya know the imps that die and have 3 heads) emperor dragon, as well as some other powers. these powers vary on what the parents are and the dragon itself), but her kind went extinct a long while ago. her powers (??) are like corrupted+moth+flowers+light?? flowers and ivy spew outta her mouth when she’s nervous or calm, and moths spew outta her mouth when she’s angry or terrified. when she fights, she can use all 3. her light abilities include all of the light-dragon-exclusive-stone-abilities. the corrupted means that all her powers can work on their own, and weird brown-black mist can appear around her abilities when theyre not working correctly. she minds her business and keeps to herself.
her mother is the sun and lupiter was born in 137. no one knows the whereabouts of her father. some people think the dove that sits by her windowsill is her father. the only possible way for her to die is to get killed by another dragon, not by age. she’s also highly allergic to the metallic stuff in swords. she looks to be around the age of 20-23 but can be perceived as a 30-40 year old. her mental age is that of a sage and she can remember almost everything that has happened to her.

also im tipping because tbh you're underselling yourself!
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@vintaegucci first off! thank you???? second off! here is your lore my good light clan!

Sentence: From a breed long forgotten, Lupiter is a mage forever waiting and searching for her lost family.

Paragraph: Lupiter knew three things, 1) their entire breed was gone except for her and her father (she hoped that last part,) 2) she was, in most cases, immortal, and 3) uncontrollable Light magic can be a pain in the tail sometimes. But to Lupiter, those were just facts, straight facts, and none of them bothered her, so she says. No more of her breed means fewer chances for one of those Emperor-like things from spawning from her breed. "Not" being able to die was a plus, they could make sure they could do all the things they wanted to do before they were slain. And even with her magic's unfortunate ability to sometimes malfunction, it was still very powerful. The only thing she is quite annoyed about is that people can always tell how she feels, from the flowers and ivy that came from her maw when she's nervous, or the swarms of moths that fly about her snout when shes angry. These things can be dealt with, they will be dealt with, they have to be dealt with, she can't focus on these small things if her father is still nowhere to be found, good thing she had the kind dove on her shoulder to keep her company, even if she doesn't seek out anyone else.

I hope this lore was to your liking!
@vintaegucci first off! thank you???? second off! here is your lore my good light clan!

Sentence: From a breed long forgotten, Lupiter is a mage forever waiting and searching for her lost family.

Paragraph: Lupiter knew three things, 1) their entire breed was gone except for her and her father (she hoped that last part,) 2) she was, in most cases, immortal, and 3) uncontrollable Light magic can be a pain in the tail sometimes. But to Lupiter, those were just facts, straight facts, and none of them bothered her, so she says. No more of her breed means fewer chances for one of those Emperor-like things from spawning from her breed. "Not" being able to die was a plus, they could make sure they could do all the things they wanted to do before they were slain. And even with her magic's unfortunate ability to sometimes malfunction, it was still very powerful. The only thing she is quite annoyed about is that people can always tell how she feels, from the flowers and ivy that came from her maw when she's nervous, or the swarms of moths that fly about her snout when shes angry. These things can be dealt with, they will be dealt with, they have to be dealt with, she can't focus on these small things if her father is still nowhere to be found, good thing she had the kind dove on her shoulder to keep her company, even if she doesn't seek out anyone else.

I hope this lore was to your liking!
@goodorbadluck
oh. my. gosh. I LOVE IT!!
dear, please continue to write your lovely lore cause i really like it! and will be back possibly!
@goodorbadluck
oh. my. gosh. I LOVE IT!!
dear, please continue to write your lovely lore cause i really like it! and will be back possibly!
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
i have nothing to do all day so b u m p
i have nothing to do all day so b u m p
@goodorbadluck SLAMS my hands on the table I need to write lore, but I have Zero ideas in my brain for my own dragons, please help me out here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54904603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549047/54904603_350.png[/img] [/url] All I know is uhhh her pronouns are she/they, I want her to be tough but like, not intimidating? She isn't a sweetheart by any means, but like, she's that "tough person protects a kitten to show their softer side" trope. Ladybird doesn't have any lore either, but you can connect them both if that inspires you! I'd like a paragraph, and I can pay either by treasure, or writing lore for one of your dragons in return! Whichever you prefer.
@goodorbadluck
SLAMS my hands on the table
I need to write lore, but I have Zero ideas in my brain for my own dragons, please help me out here

54904603_350.png

All I know is uhhh her pronouns are she/they, I want her to be tough but like, not intimidating? She isn't a sweetheart by any means, but like, she's that "tough person protects a kitten to show their softer side" trope. Ladybird doesn't have any lore either, but you can connect them both if that inspires you!

I'd like a paragraph, and I can pay either by treasure, or writing lore for one of your dragons in return! Whichever you prefer.
@niceworld owo? a gal? a lady?

To say Goldaura was strong was one thing, to say that she was protective was another thing entirely. Perhaps these two things were always true, but no one in Limbo could say for sure, all they know is she showed up one day and didn't leave. No one knows what, or who, her charge is, or maybe was? All the dragons of Limbo know is that she is fiercely protective of Ladybird, but never calls the Skydancer her charge. Rumors are starting to fly that she lost her charge long ago, others say she never had one but has fallen so hard for Ladybird that the dragon might as well be her charge. Goldaura never pays these rumors any mind, but some dragons see her leaving Broken Heartstones at a grave...
@niceworld owo? a gal? a lady?

To say Goldaura was strong was one thing, to say that she was protective was another thing entirely. Perhaps these two things were always true, but no one in Limbo could say for sure, all they know is she showed up one day and didn't leave. No one knows what, or who, her charge is, or maybe was? All the dragons of Limbo know is that she is fiercely protective of Ladybird, but never calls the Skydancer her charge. Rumors are starting to fly that she lost her charge long ago, others say she never had one but has fallen so hard for Ladybird that the dragon might as well be her charge. Goldaura never pays these rumors any mind, but some dragons see her leaving Broken Heartstones at a grave...
@goodorbadluck

Ohhh my gosh, I love this!! How should I pay ya?
@goodorbadluck

Ohhh my gosh, I love this!! How should I pay ya?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27