Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luck's Lore Lodge (Price Changes)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@goodorbadluck Hi! I’d like to buy some lore for a dragon of mine! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55100034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551001/55100034_350.png[/img] [/url] Seiun is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=396452&tab=dragon&did=46367426]Aluino’s[/url] apprentice from a neighboring and allied clan. I don’t have much else planned for her, unfortunately. Pronouns are he/him and she/her (she’s bigender). (I hope you don’t mind reoccurring customers, I may end up back here ^^;)
@goodorbadluck

Hi! I’d like to buy some lore for a dragon of mine!

55100034_350.png

Seiun is Aluino’s apprentice from a neighboring and allied clan. I don’t have much else planned for her, unfortunately. Pronouns are he/him and she/her (she’s bigender). (I hope you don’t mind reoccurring customers, I may end up back here ^^;)
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@LittleRain a) i love them b) oh why yes i would LOOOVE to give these lovely dragons lore they look amazing! c) glad im not the only fr player with dragon girlfriends!!!

Lilith: To say Lilith was just the Skydancer in the forest would be like saying the land of Sornieth is full of dragons. Right but, not the entire story. Saying Lilith just lives in the woods ignore pretty much all of the Skydancer's story, and no one likes ignoring things like that. In the forest Lilith can often be found by the running stream, playing in the running waters, splashing about, or quietly fishing by the water's edge. Someone always nearby is Lilith's best friend and girlfriend Titania, the loud and bright Coatl. Lilith wasn't the loudest of folks, which worked well with Titania's storytelling that Lilith just loved to listen to, but the Skyfancer did love to joke with her girlfriend. Small jokes to big pranks, the Coatl was spared from almost nothing the Skydancer had hidden in her feathers! Lilith loves being in those woods next to her girlfriend.

Titania: The storytelling Coatl named Titania lives in the far off woods. She's quick and witty and knows how to weave a tale together! She talks and talks and talks until her throat is sore and she has to take a breath. Her favorite stories are the ones she tells her girlfriend Lilith, tales of adventure and love and destiny. Tales that are told by the running stream in the woods while Titania tends to the flowers and braids crowns of roses together. She loves taking these crowns and finding ways to sneak them on to Lilith's head while she fishes in the stream, and she loves how Lilith doesn't seem to notice until the Coatl laughs and the Skydancer looks down into the steam, smiling feather to feather.
@LittleRain a) i love them b) oh why yes i would LOOOVE to give these lovely dragons lore they look amazing! c) glad im not the only fr player with dragon girlfriends!!!

Lilith: To say Lilith was just the Skydancer in the forest would be like saying the land of Sornieth is full of dragons. Right but, not the entire story. Saying Lilith just lives in the woods ignore pretty much all of the Skydancer's story, and no one likes ignoring things like that. In the forest Lilith can often be found by the running stream, playing in the running waters, splashing about, or quietly fishing by the water's edge. Someone always nearby is Lilith's best friend and girlfriend Titania, the loud and bright Coatl. Lilith wasn't the loudest of folks, which worked well with Titania's storytelling that Lilith just loved to listen to, but the Skyfancer did love to joke with her girlfriend. Small jokes to big pranks, the Coatl was spared from almost nothing the Skydancer had hidden in her feathers! Lilith loves being in those woods next to her girlfriend.

Titania: The storytelling Coatl named Titania lives in the far off woods. She's quick and witty and knows how to weave a tale together! She talks and talks and talks until her throat is sore and she has to take a breath. Her favorite stories are the ones she tells her girlfriend Lilith, tales of adventure and love and destiny. Tales that are told by the running stream in the woods while Titania tends to the flowers and braids crowns of roses together. She loves taking these crowns and finding ways to sneak them on to Lilith's head while she fishes in the stream, and she loves how Lilith doesn't seem to notice until the Coatl laughs and the Skydancer looks down into the steam, smiling feather to feather.
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
@DisastrousAbsol read your clan broadcast, mood. and why i love seeing people come back for more lore! i love writing it.

Seiun, the apprentice, the astronomer, the Skydancer lost in the stars. Aluino's apprentice. A bit full of himself at times but always with a steady head, Seiun works with Aluino to try and study the stars. Seiun can often be found in the library, soaking up all the information she can find about the shining balls of fire in the sky. Did the Arcanist make them? Can he make more? Questions left unanswered and Seiun knows he will be the once to answer those questions. All it takes to answer those questions and many more are a few more books from the library, and maybe a few more after that, and maybe a few sleepless nights staring at the stars. Never too reckless, though, for the Skydancer knows its important to keep one's self healthy and not half-asleep over astronomy books.
@DisastrousAbsol read your clan broadcast, mood. and why i love seeing people come back for more lore! i love writing it.

Seiun, the apprentice, the astronomer, the Skydancer lost in the stars. Aluino's apprentice. A bit full of himself at times but always with a steady head, Seiun works with Aluino to try and study the stars. Seiun can often be found in the library, soaking up all the information she can find about the shining balls of fire in the sky. Did the Arcanist make them? Can he make more? Questions left unanswered and Seiun knows he will be the once to answer those questions. All it takes to answer those questions and many more are a few more books from the library, and maybe a few more after that, and maybe a few sleepless nights staring at the stars. Never too reckless, though, for the Skydancer knows its important to keep one's self healthy and not half-asleep over astronomy books.
boop.
boop.
@goodorbadluck Are you still taking commissions? I have a couple of orders I'd like filled if that's alright.
@goodorbadluck Are you still taking commissions? I have a couple of orders I'd like filled if that's alright.
@DragonPirate i am taking commissions!
@DragonPirate i am taking commissions!
@goodorbadluck Sweet! Could I ask for 2 paragraph lore each for 3 dragons? I do want them somewhat related to eachother and I have a rough basic idea of what I want, I'm just not good with words.
@goodorbadluck Sweet! Could I ask for 2 paragraph lore each for 3 dragons? I do want them somewhat related to eachother and I have a rough basic idea of what I want, I'm just not good with words.
@DragonPirate well, none of my dragons have more than one paragraph of lore, so id recommend another shop if you want more than one paragraph, but i can write for 3 dragons at a time
@DragonPirate well, none of my dragons have more than one paragraph of lore, so id recommend another shop if you want more than one paragraph, but i can write for 3 dragons at a time
@goodorbackluck
One paragraph should be fine. There's Majehu, Uny, and Wekkle.

Majehu and Wekkle are He/Him. Uny is She/Her
A rough idea is that Wekkle is the druid of the dark forest. The Blood kingdom not too far from the forest causes damage to the land so he and Majehu work together to keep the balance in check. Uny is the shadow guardian of the druid lake. She lurks in the dark and hunts those who disturb the peace. She has a slight crush on Wekkle. Majehu has arcane energy despite not praising the Arcanist, but he wears a paper mask to hide his battle scars and he works with Wekkle blessing the druid lake and fighting off fiends from the Blood kingdom.

I don't have too much layed out but you can do what you'll see fit.
This would be 3gems right?
@goodorbackluck
One paragraph should be fine. There's Majehu, Uny, and Wekkle.

Majehu and Wekkle are He/Him. Uny is She/Her
A rough idea is that Wekkle is the druid of the dark forest. The Blood kingdom not too far from the forest causes damage to the land so he and Majehu work together to keep the balance in check. Uny is the shadow guardian of the druid lake. She lurks in the dark and hunts those who disturb the peace. She has a slight crush on Wekkle. Majehu has arcane energy despite not praising the Arcanist, but he wears a paper mask to hide his battle scars and he works with Wekkle blessing the druid lake and fighting off fiends from the Blood kingdom.

I don't have too much layed out but you can do what you'll see fit.
This would be 3gems right?
@goodorbadluck
Oof my bad, i misspelled your name. ^
@goodorbadluck
Oof my bad, i misspelled your name. ^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27