Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luck's Lore Lodge (Price Changes)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@DragonPirate its cool! ill get started on their lore right away!
@DragonPirate its cool! ill get started on their lore right away!
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
Wekkle: It's not uncommon for those who hear tale of Wekkle to mistake him for a Guardian, with the forest as his charge, what they do not expect is to find an Imperial slinking through the wood. The trees are said to bend to his will and those from the Blood Kingdom fear his very name, knowing that if he catches them harming his wood, a swift end is sure to come. His work made easier with the help of Majehu the Coatl Warrior, and the two make sure that the forest is kept in perfect order and balance.

Uny: There's a Skydancer in the lake, some say, one the color of the water who comes out to slay those who disrupt the peace of her home. Everyone knows the story of Uny, and everyone who is cautious fly clear of Druid Lake, for the only sign of a warning is the shadowy form slinking around just at the edge of your view. Rumors fly that the lake guardian loves the Imperial Druid named Wekkle, but few dare to even mention it in the wood.

Majehu: The Coatl with the Arcanist's blessing, despite never pledging his loyalty to the dragon god of space, magic, and chaos. A mask on Majehu's face hides scars from battles hard-fought and enemies long dead. He fights with Arcane magic and with tooth and claw to fend off those from the Blood Kingdom. The fiends fall at his victory, and he uses whatever strength he has left after the battle to bless the Druid Lake. Dragons of Earth and Plague alike know to fear Majehu's name, for how he became strong is a story, and how he got his magic is a mystery...
@DragonPirate i hope this lore is good!! and yep 3 gems is the cost of these three lore paragraphs!
Wekkle: It's not uncommon for those who hear tale of Wekkle to mistake him for a Guardian, with the forest as his charge, what they do not expect is to find an Imperial slinking through the wood. The trees are said to bend to his will and those from the Blood Kingdom fear his very name, knowing that if he catches them harming his wood, a swift end is sure to come. His work made easier with the help of Majehu the Coatl Warrior, and the two make sure that the forest is kept in perfect order and balance.

Uny: There's a Skydancer in the lake, some say, one the color of the water who comes out to slay those who disrupt the peace of her home. Everyone knows the story of Uny, and everyone who is cautious fly clear of Druid Lake, for the only sign of a warning is the shadowy form slinking around just at the edge of your view. Rumors fly that the lake guardian loves the Imperial Druid named Wekkle, but few dare to even mention it in the wood.

Majehu: The Coatl with the Arcanist's blessing, despite never pledging his loyalty to the dragon god of space, magic, and chaos. A mask on Majehu's face hides scars from battles hard-fought and enemies long dead. He fights with Arcane magic and with tooth and claw to fend off those from the Blood Kingdom. The fiends fall at his victory, and he uses whatever strength he has left after the battle to bless the Druid Lake. Dragons of Earth and Plague alike know to fear Majehu's name, for how he became strong is a story, and how he got his magic is a mystery...
@DragonPirate i hope this lore is good!! and yep 3 gems is the cost of these three lore paragraphs!
@goodorbadluck I am here once more to buy More Lore! I need a paragraph for two dragons today. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54841665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548417/54841665_350.png[/img] [/url] Byte is a bioengineer who made [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=396452&tab=dragon&did=53573245]Tilallai’s[/url] biomechanical arms. Pronouns are he/him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49630481] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496305/49630481_350.png[/img] [/url] Second is Brokenlight. Pronouns are it/its. It’s supposed to be a Seer of Lies. I don’t have much else to give you unfortunately, go ham
@goodorbadluck

I am here once more to buy More Lore! I need a paragraph for two dragons today.

54841665_350.png

Byte is a bioengineer who made Tilallai’s biomechanical arms. Pronouns are he/him.

49630481_350.png

Second is Brokenlight. Pronouns are it/its. It’s supposed to be a Seer of Lies. I don’t have much else to give you unfortunately, go ham
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@DisastrousAbsol welcome back!

Byte: A scientist, a friend, a builder, Byte was gifted in his techy craft. From making small wonders for familiars to making Tilallai's arms, Byte was the guy you called. It took the Arcane dragon many years of study and practice to get where he is now and it has paid off! All dragons of Kiaptico Clan know that if they need any science help, Byte is the bioengineer they should call for the job! Mind the wired and scrap metal, please.

Brokenlight: It watches from the corner of every meeting, every conversation, watching, waiting, seeing. If you ask it to tell you the truth it will only tell you the lies you have seen, never truly understanding that living the lie helps. Liars steer clear of its sightless gaze, for they know that when it sees them talk it will tell anyone listening their lies. It watches, it sees, it knows, it knows that within the silver tongue of a liar holds the golden shine of truth.
@DisastrousAbsol welcome back!

Byte: A scientist, a friend, a builder, Byte was gifted in his techy craft. From making small wonders for familiars to making Tilallai's arms, Byte was the guy you called. It took the Arcane dragon many years of study and practice to get where he is now and it has paid off! All dragons of Kiaptico Clan know that if they need any science help, Byte is the bioengineer they should call for the job! Mind the wired and scrap metal, please.

Brokenlight: It watches from the corner of every meeting, every conversation, watching, waiting, seeing. If you ask it to tell you the truth it will only tell you the lies you have seen, never truly understanding that living the lie helps. Liars steer clear of its sightless gaze, for they know that when it sees them talk it will tell anyone listening their lies. It watches, it sees, it knows, it knows that within the silver tongue of a liar holds the golden shine of truth.
boop!
boop!
bump
bump
bump 2: electric boogaloo
bump 2: electric boogaloo
Hey! I need some help with this dragon's lore. Just a paragraph would be fine. Her name is Xavia and she uses she/her pronouns, she's a trans girl! She has a deaf mate, Inez, who is a Mirror, and a son in another Clan named Auldcastle. She also has a daughter in my Clan who isn't named yet hee whoops. But all I really know is that she's a fighter and she knows sign language. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46952474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469525/46952474_350.png[/img] [/url] LMK when to send payment!
Hey! I need some help with this dragon's lore. Just a paragraph would be fine. Her name is Xavia and she uses she/her pronouns, she's a trans girl! She has a deaf mate, Inez, who is a Mirror, and a son in another Clan named Auldcastle. She also has a daughter in my Clan who isn't named yet hee whoops. But all I really know is that she's a fighter and she knows sign language.

46952474_350.png

LMK when to send payment!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@mondoowada98 hi i love her
and so does my friend who reads this forum he told me to tell Xavia he loves her

Xavia: Xavia the Nocturne, a fine name for a fine dragon. A well-trained fighter with a heart made of gold and silver, Xavia lives in the Sunbeam Ruins alongside her mate Inez the Mirror and her lovely daughter. It's quiet in the Clan of Sunbeam Scholars, and thats just the way Xavia likes it. Anyone looking for Xavia can find her in three places, fighting the Beastclans that threaten the Ruins, having silent conversations with Inez in the shade of a tall tree, or visiting her son Auldcastle in his own clan.

i hope this is to your liking! it was very fun to write lore for her!
@mondoowada98 hi i love her
and so does my friend who reads this forum he told me to tell Xavia he loves her

Xavia: Xavia the Nocturne, a fine name for a fine dragon. A well-trained fighter with a heart made of gold and silver, Xavia lives in the Sunbeam Ruins alongside her mate Inez the Mirror and her lovely daughter. It's quiet in the Clan of Sunbeam Scholars, and thats just the way Xavia likes it. Anyone looking for Xavia can find her in three places, fighting the Beastclans that threaten the Ruins, having silent conversations with Inez in the shade of a tall tree, or visiting her son Auldcastle in his own clan.

i hope this is to your liking! it was very fun to write lore for her!
@goodorbadluck thank you! I'm sending payment rn
@goodorbadluck thank you! I'm sending payment rn
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27