Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luck's Lore Lodge (Price Changes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@goodorbadluck hi! i'd like a paragraph for velvet please! she's the death magic protegee of the clan :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55014677] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550147/55014677_350.png[/img] [/url]
@goodorbadluck hi! i'd like a paragraph for velvet please! she's the death magic protegee of the clan :3

55014677_350.png
@ieter
alrighty!! can do, hows about this?:

Velvet was born in the land of Light, surrounded by knowledge and the shining sun. How strange that she would find herself in the Abiding Boneyard. The young Skydancer grew up learning spells of Brightness and Life, but felt like this wasn't the path she was meant to be with. When Velvet was only just done with learning a few more spells from the Sunbeam Ruins, she left, flying as gracefully as any Skydancer, into the land of Shadow. That was her plan, if she wasn't satisfied with Light, surely Shadow was the way to go! Little did she know, she was flying into a storm and fighting, and fled the scene, right into the Scarred Wasteland. But perhaps fate led her to the wastes, as she quickly found a new clan to join. A clan full of the magic she was truly destined to learn, Death Magic, and dragons who would teach her.
@ieter
alrighty!! can do, hows about this?:

Velvet was born in the land of Light, surrounded by knowledge and the shining sun. How strange that she would find herself in the Abiding Boneyard. The young Skydancer grew up learning spells of Brightness and Life, but felt like this wasn't the path she was meant to be with. When Velvet was only just done with learning a few more spells from the Sunbeam Ruins, she left, flying as gracefully as any Skydancer, into the land of Shadow. That was her plan, if she wasn't satisfied with Light, surely Shadow was the way to go! Little did she know, she was flying into a storm and fighting, and fled the scene, right into the Scarred Wasteland. But perhaps fate led her to the wastes, as she quickly found a new clan to join. A clan full of the magic she was truly destined to learn, Death Magic, and dragons who would teach her.
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
I LOVE IT TY i'll send payment while i figure out who to order for next :3
I LOVE IT TY i'll send payment while i figure out who to order for next :3
@goodorbadluck next is branwen! idk much about him except he's a plague doctor that doesn't always heal. he's very good at infecting though (with all sorts of things, not just disease) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52243791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522438/52243791_350.png[/img] [/url]
@goodorbadluck next is branwen! idk much about him except he's a plague doctor that doesn't always heal. he's very good at infecting though (with all sorts of things, not just disease)

52243791_350.png

@goodorbadluck Could I get you to do one paragraph for this boy, Dracarys? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49612706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496128/49612706_350.png[/img] [/url] He's an incredible daredevil. He'll jump into any line of fire, under any circumstance, just for the thrill of it. He is arrogant, in love with his own strength and power, yet completely unafraid. Fear just isn't something he's known. His other major flaw is that he loves to drag friends along into his stunts/adventures, knowing very well that they may not make it through. There's a small, dark part of him that loves seeing the terror on his friends' faces because he doesn't know else to experience it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=315911&tab=dragon&did=36203563]Brewmaster[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=315911&did=43699943]Frear[/url] here are said friends.
@goodorbadluck
Could I get you to do one paragraph for this boy, Dracarys?

49612706_350.png

He's an incredible daredevil. He'll jump into any line of fire, under any circumstance, just for the thrill of it. He is arrogant, in love with his own strength and power, yet completely unafraid. Fear just isn't something he's known.
His other major flaw is that he loves to drag friends along into his stunts/adventures, knowing very well that they may not make it through. There's a small, dark part of him that loves seeing the terror on his friends' faces because he doesn't know else to experience it.
Brewmaster and Frear here are said friends.
@ieter
here we go! let me know if anything has to be changed:

Branwen had the eyes of his homeland, red and full of death, but perhaps he didn't always feel like this was his destiny. So the Wildclaw became a healer, a Plague Doctor. He thought he was helping, healing his clan and those who were affected by the Plaguebringer's wrath, as he healed them though, he noticed that it didn't always, work. Sometimes the people he helped fell victim to more ailments than he was trying to heal, that was when Branwen found out his true power, Infection. Now caught with what he wants to be versus what he was made to be, Branwen felt torn for a long while, however, it was through his own choices and mental prowess that he knew, he could still heal his friends, while wreaking havoc on his enemies.
@ieter
here we go! let me know if anything has to be changed:

Branwen had the eyes of his homeland, red and full of death, but perhaps he didn't always feel like this was his destiny. So the Wildclaw became a healer, a Plague Doctor. He thought he was helping, healing his clan and those who were affected by the Plaguebringer's wrath, as he healed them though, he noticed that it didn't always, work. Sometimes the people he helped fell victim to more ailments than he was trying to heal, that was when Branwen found out his true power, Infection. Now caught with what he wants to be versus what he was made to be, Branwen felt torn for a long while, however, it was through his own choices and mental prowess that he knew, he could still heal his friends, while wreaking havoc on his enemies.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49905238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499053/49905238_350.png[/img] [/url] He/him Most of info on lore Other aspects of him Like a mad scientist meets necromancer Paragraph please Power hungry Probably would break out into musical @goodorbadluck

49905238_350.png

He/him
Most of info on lore
Other aspects of him
Like a mad scientist meets necromancer
Paragraph please
Power hungry
Probably would break out into musical
@goodorbadluck
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@Ecology
one Dracarys coming right up!:

Dracarys was bron with the Shadow in his soul but raised with a Fire in his heart. No matter the challenge and no matter the risk, he was ready to throw himself into the thick of it, never once feeling what other dragons called "fear." Dracarys was built and ready for the adrenaline, too bad the friends he dragged in were not. Frear and Brewmaster have been dragged into too many situations to be considered out of harm's way. The two have no idea how on Sornieth he feels the need to drag them into his crazy schemes, they also don't understand why he laughs at the fear in their eyes.
@Ecology
one Dracarys coming right up!:

Dracarys was bron with the Shadow in his soul but raised with a Fire in his heart. No matter the challenge and no matter the risk, he was ready to throw himself into the thick of it, never once feeling what other dragons called "fear." Dracarys was built and ready for the adrenaline, too bad the friends he dragged in were not. Frear and Brewmaster have been dragged into too many situations to be considered out of harm's way. The two have no idea how on Sornieth he feels the need to drag them into his crazy schemes, they also don't understand why he laughs at the fear in their eyes.
@TheMorningStar01
heres one bit of lore!:

If you asked any dragon to described Lucifer, you would get a myriad of colorful answers, all the way from a Shade-born Monster to the villain from every hatchling's tale, dark, evil to the core, and looking for all the power in the land. His personal favorite being compared to his namesake, told to him by his "lovely" siblings. Regardless of what everyone calls him, Lucifer leads his clan with his quick wit and quicker words, and of course, with his magic to back him up should someone question his power and leadership. Little do others know, his physical combat skills are, less than ideal, and perhaps the quickest way to end Lucifer's rule would be to catch him off guard with low magic...
@TheMorningStar01
heres one bit of lore!:

If you asked any dragon to described Lucifer, you would get a myriad of colorful answers, all the way from a Shade-born Monster to the villain from every hatchling's tale, dark, evil to the core, and looking for all the power in the land. His personal favorite being compared to his namesake, told to him by his "lovely" siblings. Regardless of what everyone calls him, Lucifer leads his clan with his quick wit and quicker words, and of course, with his magic to back him up should someone question his power and leadership. Little do others know, his physical combat skills are, less than ideal, and perhaps the quickest way to end Lucifer's rule would be to catch him off guard with low magic...
thanks!! sending payment now~~
thanks!! sending payment now~~
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27