Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BewareArt! (USD/t/g) [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BewareMirror Hello again! May I have another slot please? [b]Username and ID[/b]: SarcasticHawke / 326154 [b]Order Type[/b]: Colored Sketch (Fullbody) [b]Payment[/b]: Gems [b]Reference/s[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54177246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/541773/54177246_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes/Requests[/b]: I know his accent and apparel are a bit much, but would it be possible to add them? You can definitely simplify them as well if that helps. Kosh here is a neutral evil wizard who speaks almost exclusively through telepathy. He's based off of a cthulu like creature called a Mind Flayer in DnD, so if it's possible could you have gray, octopus like tentacles with pale green undersides slithering out of his mouth? Kind of like extra tongues, if that makes sense? My other dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43741402]Clarota [/url]is also based off of the same creature and he has tons of art examples already in his bio of the concept I have in mind!
@BewareMirror Hello again! May I have another slot please?

Username and ID: SarcasticHawke / 326154

Order Type: Colored Sketch (Fullbody)

Payment: Gems

Reference/s:

54177246_350.png

Notes/Requests: I know his accent and apparel are a bit much, but would it be possible to add them? You can definitely simplify them as well if that helps.

Kosh here is a neutral evil wizard who speaks almost exclusively through telepathy. He's based off of a cthulu like creature called a Mind Flayer in DnD, so if it's possible could you have gray, octopus like tentacles with pale green undersides slithering out of his mouth? Kind of like extra tongues, if that makes sense?

My other dragon Clarota is also based off of the same creature and he has tons of art examples already in his bio of the concept I have in mind!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke Sure! I can incorporate his accent, apparel, and the tentacles no problem! Just for clarification do you want him as more of a dragon Mind Flayer hybrid like Clarota or a classic DnD Mind Flayer design? Thank you for ordering!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SarcasticHawke

Sure! I can incorporate his accent, apparel, and the tentacles no problem! Just for clarification do you want him as more of a dragon Mind Flayer hybrid like Clarota or a classic DnD Mind Flayer design?

Thank you for ordering!!
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

@bewaremirror I'd love to be on your pinglist!
@bewaremirror I'd love to be on your pinglist!
celine%20sig.gif
@BewareMirror Oooh...that is definitely a good question! I'd say whichever one you think would look best? I was originally just thinking a hybrid as that would be easier on the artist but it's totally up to you!
@BewareMirror Oooh...that is definitely a good question! I'd say whichever one you think would look best? I was originally just thinking a hybrid as that would be easier on the artist but it's totally up to you!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
a slot plz?
a slot plz?
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@ladylilitu

Thank you! I added you to my general pinglist!

@SarcasticHawke

Thank you for being considerate! I'll see which feels best when I start your sketch but I'll make sure to include what you asked for either way!

@nonaline

Sure! What kind of commission do you want?
@ladylilitu

Thank you! I added you to my general pinglist!

@SarcasticHawke

Thank you for being considerate! I'll see which feels best when I start your sketch but I'll make sure to include what you asked for either way!

@nonaline

Sure! What kind of commission do you want?
Nico
They/Them

@BewareMirror

Username and ID:nonaline 291666

Order Type:Colored Sketch (Fullbody) it's 1000g?:o

Reference/s: https://toyhou.se/4751226.freeze
key word: winter ,fox, snow, glass,gems, freeze

Notes/Requests: her tail (Does not include her Dress)
and flower On the back is Ice cube(no liquid ,all ice up)
@BewareMirror

Username and ID:nonaline 291666

Order Type:Colored Sketch (Fullbody) it's 1000g?:o

Reference/s: https://toyhou.se/4751226.freeze
key word: winter ,fox, snow, glass,gems, freeze

Notes/Requests: her tail (Does not include her Dress)
and flower On the back is Ice cube(no liquid ,all ice up)
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@nonaline It is 1000g. Sorry my gem prices are high. Thank you for ordering!! Freeze is really cute! [emoji=snowflake size=1] How should I draw her tail without her dress?
@nonaline

It is 1000g. Sorry my gem prices are high.

Thank you for ordering!! Freeze is really cute!
How should I draw her tail without her dress?

Nico
They/Them

@BewareMirror
1000gems is fine:D!
your art style is gorgeous<3 I like it very much.
ah sorry I mean her tail's material like ice or glass?
but dress is soft Material.like just cloth :D
thank you<33
@BewareMirror
1000gems is fine:D!
your art style is gorgeous<3 I like it very much.
ah sorry I mean her tail's material like ice or glass?
but dress is soft Material.like just cloth :D
thank you<33
@nonaline Thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Sorry for the confusion. I will draw her dress then!
@nonaline

Thank you so much!!
Sorry for the confusion. I will draw her dress then!
Nico
They/Them

1 2 3 4 5 6