Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BewareArt! (USD/t/g) [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BewareMirror WAHOO Let's ah - let's go with the extra hour!

Since this is, um, definitely one of the more expensive pieces I've ever bought, I'm just gonna drop some pointers to get ahead of the curve.

- Love seein' the teeth and the feets and the BIG big frills
- Love WIPs, and even if you aren't willing to share WIPs for the purpose of corrections, I love having them anyhow! Sketch, lines, colors - love seeing the phases it went through!
- Love pieces with a lot of both motion and emotion so I tend to lean towards snarly battle poses like Fray (but note the tail spikes are incorrect. This example is correct.)

I will set up a CR before I head to sleeps :D
@BewareMirror WAHOO Let's ah - let's go with the extra hour!

Since this is, um, definitely one of the more expensive pieces I've ever bought, I'm just gonna drop some pointers to get ahead of the curve.

- Love seein' the teeth and the feets and the BIG big frills
- Love WIPs, and even if you aren't willing to share WIPs for the purpose of corrections, I love having them anyhow! Sketch, lines, colors - love seeing the phases it went through!
- Love pieces with a lot of both motion and emotion so I tend to lean towards snarly battle poses like Fray (but note the tail spikes are incorrect. This example is correct.)

I will set up a CR before I head to sleeps :D
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@BewareMirror

would you be willing to do a fullbody colored sketch of Ghoul for gems? :'3 i adore your art and id love to see them in your style!
@BewareMirror

would you be willing to do a fullbody colored sketch of Ghoul for gems? :'3 i adore your art and id love to see them in your style!
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Kitto

Thanks!! I got you on my slot list with the extra hour and your payment noted!

I really appreciate all the notes! If you have any extra guidelines on your design I'd love to hear them! Also, if you have any ideas for the setting or even just a mood, season, or time you want please let me know.

Snarly battle poses and big frills are really fun so I'm excited to get started! I'll get a sketch to you in the next day or two to approve and once that's done I'll give you a time estimate on the completion date! As per your request I'll make sure to send tons of WIPs to keep you updated!

Thank you so much for ordering!

@Kitto

Thanks!! I got you on my slot list with the extra hour and your payment noted!

I really appreciate all the notes! If you have any extra guidelines on your design I'd love to hear them! Also, if you have any ideas for the setting or even just a mood, season, or time you want please let me know.

Snarly battle poses and big frills are really fun so I'm excited to get started! I'll get a sketch to you in the next day or two to approve and once that's done I'll give you a time estimate on the completion date! As per your request I'll make sure to send tons of WIPs to keep you updated!

Thank you so much for ordering!

Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

@Ghoulcats Totally! I added your order to my list! And thank you so much for the compliment!![emoji=familiar heart size=1] Ghoul's color palette is so pretty by the way!!
@Ghoulcats

Totally! I added your order to my list! And thank you so much for the compliment!!

Ghoul's color palette is so pretty by the way!!
Nico
They/Them

@bewaremirror I love your sketch style! Would it be possible for me to get a colored fullbody sketch of this boy for gems? (Fullbody ref here, I can pay extra if it's too messy!)
@bewaremirror I love your sketch style! Would it be possible for me to get a colored fullbody sketch of this boy for gems? (Fullbody ref here, I can pay extra if it's too messy!)
a8byJKr.gif
@BewareMirror

skdjdjskf thank u sm!! sending the gems in a pm :3
@BewareMirror

skdjdjskf thank u sm!! sending the gems in a pm :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@NeekoNeekoNii

Thank you so much for liking my sketch style!! And sure! No worries about the ref. Just let me know what the color scheme for his outfit is so I can get it right in your sketch.
@NeekoNeekoNii

Thank you so much for liking my sketch style!! And sure! No worries about the ref. Just let me know what the color scheme for his outfit is so I can get it right in your sketch.
Nico
They/Them

@bewaremirror ahhh, thank you so much! It’s just brown and silver, and of course it’s open to interpretation as well :D

I’ll send the gems over now!
@bewaremirror ahhh, thank you so much! It’s just brown and silver, and of course it’s open to interpretation as well :D

I’ll send the gems over now!
a8byJKr.gif
@NeekoNeekoNii

Thank you!! I'll have your sketch ready by 23:59 FR time tomorrow at the latest!
@NeekoNeekoNii

Thank you!! I'll have your sketch ready by 23:59 FR time tomorrow at the latest!
Nico
They/Them

@bewaremirror Hello! Would I be able to get a coloured sketch of this guy, Aoi, for treasure? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52419137] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524192/52419137_350.png[/img] [/url] I think he’d look great in your style. I don’t have all the treasure yet but I have half.
@bewaremirror
Hello! Would I be able to get a coloured sketch of this guy, Aoi, for treasure?

52419137_350.png

I think he’d look great in your style. I don’t have all the treasure yet but I have half.
JHqRzZb.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6