Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BewareArt! (USD/t/g) [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BewareMirror

Could you ping me when it opens?
@BewareMirror

Could you ping me when it opens?
lonely rider
@atemu
Sure! Thank you for being interested!
@atemu
Sure! Thank you for being interested!
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

@BewareMirror — could I ask for an opening ping as well?
@BewareMirror — could I ask for an opening ping as well?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose

Sure! I added you to my opening pinglist. Thank you!!
@Pearlimose

Sure! I added you to my opening pinglist. Thank you!!
Nico
They/Them

Art shop opening ping!

@huksau
@Bluelee
@Lunakin
@atemu
@Pearlimose
Art shop opening ping!

@huksau
@Bluelee
@Lunakin
@atemu
@Pearlimose
Nico
They/Them

[size=2]@BewareMirror Username and ID: usnea #6900 Order Type: Painted headshot Payment: USD or gems, whichever you prefer! Reference/s: Here's a link to Mephistopheles, with a more stylized approach to his head shape in his bio! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45863842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458639/45863842_350.png[/img] [/url] He's very withdrawn and almost always wears a wide-eyed, deadpanned expression; he lives primarily in solitude and has lost pretty much all of his ability to interact with others in a natural, organic way thanks to the pursuit of the unknown. He doesn't show much emotion and has a tendency to look tired 24/7. Notes/Requests: You're free to draw him more sheeplike or like a usual tun if it's more comfortable; I love letting artists interpret my dragons freely. I'd like his head apparel + accent (minus the faeries) to be included if possible. Let me know if there's anymore information you might need!! :"> I love your art so much!
@BewareMirror

Username and ID: usnea #6900

Order Type: Painted headshot

Payment: USD or gems, whichever you prefer!

Reference/s: Here's a link to Mephistopheles, with a more stylized approach to his head shape in his bio!

45863842_350.png

He's very withdrawn and almost always wears a wide-eyed, deadpanned expression; he lives primarily in solitude and has lost pretty much all of his ability to interact with others in a natural, organic way thanks to the pursuit of the unknown. He doesn't show much emotion and has a tendency to look tired 24/7.

Notes/Requests: You're free to draw him more sheeplike or like a usual tun if it's more comfortable; I love letting artists interpret my dragons freely. I'd like his head apparel + accent (minus the faeries) to be included if possible.

Let me know if there's anymore information you might need!! :"> I love your art so much!
@usnea Oh my I love him!! Thank you so much for the compliment on my work! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Your design in his bio is gorgeous and I'm totally comfortable going more sheep-like with him. Including his head apparel and accent will be no problem. Do you have any preference on the setting? If not I'd love to include something related to his tower and/or the area surrounding it! USD is my preference so if you could send me your email via pm that would be great!
@usnea

Oh my I love him!! Thank you so much for the compliment on my work! Your design in his bio is gorgeous and I'm totally comfortable going more sheep-like with him. Including his head apparel and accent will be no problem.

Do you have any preference on the setting? If not I'd love to include something related to his tower and/or the area surrounding it!

USD is my preference so if you could send me your email via pm that would be great!
Nico
They/Them

@BewareMirror

I tossed over a PM with my email and some more clarification!! <3
@BewareMirror

I tossed over a PM with my email and some more clarification!! <3
@BewareMirror

Username and ID: Kitto 59057

Order Type: The biggest and shiniest thing you are willing to draw...of an OC .... for FR currency (you said there were limits <3)

Payment: (USD, g, t, or mixed payment. offer any bribes here)
Metallurgist's Forgetools, Black Iron Plates, Fire Sprite, other sprites...

Ref: Kitto!

I also just wanna point out you seem to have some zeroes mixed - your signature prices claim 25$ (half of bust price) but the g/kt prices are listed as 25kg/t which is...five times bust price. ^^;
@BewareMirror

Username and ID: Kitto 59057

Order Type: The biggest and shiniest thing you are willing to draw...of an OC .... for FR currency (you said there were limits <3)

Payment: (USD, g, t, or mixed payment. offer any bribes here)
Metallurgist's Forgetools, Black Iron Plates, Fire Sprite, other sprites...

Ref: Kitto!

I also just wanna point out you seem to have some zeroes mixed - your signature prices claim 25$ (half of bust price) but the g/kt prices are listed as 25kg/t which is...five times bust price. ^^;
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

I am totally willing to make an exception for those forgetools and the fire sprite!
Is there anything shiny you have in mind?
I checked LAH on them and together they cover my fullbody price and some. I could add in a colored sketch or just add an extra hour+ of work onto your piece to cover that!

Thank you so much for pointing out my mistake! I figured I was gonna get one of those conversions wrong.
@Kitto

I am totally willing to make an exception for those forgetools and the fire sprite!
Is there anything shiny you have in mind?
I checked LAH on them and together they cover my fullbody price and some. I could add in a colored sketch or just add an extra hour+ of work onto your piece to cover that!

Thank you so much for pointing out my mistake! I figured I was gonna get one of those conversions wrong.
Nico
They/Them

1 2 3 4 5 6