Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BewareArt! (USD/t/g) [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
oM0zgs1.jpg

Welcome to my art shop! Let me know if you have any questions or would like to be added to a pinglist.

Commission prices are based on a 20$/hr rate.
1$/100g/100,000t
mFu9Bsc.jpg
Slots:
[Slots:]

[Sketch Slots:]
oM0zgs1.jpg

Welcome to my art shop! Let me know if you have any questions or would like to be added to a pinglist.

Commission prices are based on a 20$/hr rate.
1$/100g/100,000t
mFu9Bsc.jpg
Slots:
[Slots:]

[Sketch Slots:]
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

RQtbXCL.jpg
DBvfQy1.jpg

Painted Headshot
[50 USD/5kg/5000kt]

A painted headshot of a FR dragon or OC with a background included. All paintings come in full color and with lighting fully considered. I can include all apparel and accents that would reasonably appear in the frame.

Additional characters are +25USD/2500g/2500kt per character

Each canvas size is a minimum of 2400x2400 pixels with 300dpi and a forum size version.

Note: Non-FR Ocs are USD only.

For this option I will send a sketch with color blocking for approval before completion and provide regular updates on progress.

Click the example to see the full version!
SLEDxOl.jpg

Painted Fullbody
[120 USD/12kg/12000kt]

A painted fullbody of a FR dragon or OC with a background included. All paintings come in full color and with lighting fully considered. I can include all apparel and accents that would reasonably appear in the frame.

Additional characters are +80USD/80kg/80000kt per character.

Each canvas size is a minimum of 3000x3000 pixels with 300dpi and a forum size version.

For this option I will send a sketch with color blocking for approval before completion and and a midpoint version for approval. Additionally, I will provide regular updates on progress.

tFkYVoS.jpg Lair Snapshot
[20USD/2kg/2000kt]

A scenic window into your clan's lair/home. This can be a view of the area surrounding your lair or somewhere within. Done in a painterly style with no dragons or creatures in full focus. Though, its okay to request small silhouettes or low detail background creatures.
They are available for non-FR settings as well.

All snapshots come in a 2400x2400px/300dpi square frame and a 350x350px forum version.

These are usually done in one sitting so please specify if you would like to do a sketch approval.

1nD4mGq.jpg Colored Sketch
[10USD/1kg/1000kt]

Colored sketches include a loose sketch of a FR dragon or OC in color with a simple background. Some details may be simplified for the sketch depending on complexity. Headshots and fullbodies are the same price so please specify what you want.

These come in a minimum of 1000x1000px/300dpi and a forum size version.

Additional characters are +8USD/800g/800kt per character

These are usually done in one sitting so please specify if you would like to do a sketch approval.

Click on the example to see a full version!

JdbnjWj.jpg
Scene
[100+USD]

Scenes are larger and more complex paintings in full color/lighting. If you're interested in a full painted landscape, piece with multiple characters in various focus, or anything more complex than my other options, I can give you a price quote based on how many hours I think it will take to complete. The base price covers a full landscape with no characters in focus.

Scenes are USD only regardless of content.

For scenes I will send a sketch with color blocking for approval and at least one other approval point. They will also come with regular progress updates.

Click the example to see a full version!

af5aAt6.jpg
Signature
[25USD/2500g/2500kt]

A full color, painted forum signature of a FR dragon, OC, or location. Please let me know if you want a transparent background. Any backgrounds included in the signature will be simple due to size and resolution constraints.

My base size for forum signatures is 525x100px but i can do anything that fits within the signature space.

I will send in a sketch for approval before completion.
mFu9Bsc.jpg
Don't see what you're looking for?
Fill out an order form with Other listed as your type and I can give you a price quote. As long as it is not on my will not draw list I will consider your order!
RQtbXCL.jpg
DBvfQy1.jpg

Painted Headshot
[50 USD/5kg/5000kt]

A painted headshot of a FR dragon or OC with a background included. All paintings come in full color and with lighting fully considered. I can include all apparel and accents that would reasonably appear in the frame.

Additional characters are +25USD/2500g/2500kt per character

Each canvas size is a minimum of 2400x2400 pixels with 300dpi and a forum size version.

For this option I will send a sketch with color blocking for approval before completion and provide regular updates on progress.

SLEDxOl.jpg

Painted Fullbody
[120 USD/12kg/12000kt]

A painted fullbody of a FR dragon or OC with a background included. All paintings come in full color and with lighting fully considered. I can include all apparel and accents that would reasonably appear in the frame.

Additional characters are +80USD/80kg/80000kt per character.

Each canvas size is a minimum of 3000x3000 pixels with 300dpi and a forum size version.

For this option I will send a sketch with color blocking for approval before completion and and a midpoint version for approval. Additionally, I will provide regular updates on progress.

tFkYVoS.jpg Lair Snapshot
[20USD/2kg/2000kt]

A scenic window into your clan's lair/home. This can be a view of the area surrounding your lair or somewhere within. Done in a painterly style with no dragons or creatures in full focus. Though, its okay to request small silhouettes or low detail background creatures.
They are available for non-FR settings as well.

All snapshots come in a 2400x2400px/300dpi square frame and a 350x350px forum version.

1nD4mGq.jpg Colored Sketch
[10USD/1kg/1000kt]

Colored sketches include a loose sketch of a FR dragon or OC in color with a simple background. Some details may be simplified for the sketch depending on complexity. Headshots and fullbodies are the same price so please specify what you want.

These come in a minimum of 1000x1000px/300dpi and a forum size version.

Additional characters are +8USD/800g/800kt per character

Click on the example to see a full version!

JdbnjWj.jpg
Scene
[100+USD]

Scenes are larger and more complex paintings in full color/lighting. If you're interested in a full painted landscape, piece with multiple characters in various focus, or anything more complex than my other options, I can give you a price quote based on how many hours I think it will take to complete. The base price covers a full landscape with no characters in focus.

Scenes are USD only regardless of content.

For scenes I will send a sketch with color blocking for approval and at least one other approval point. They will also come with regular progress updates.

Click the example to see a full version!

af5aAt6.jpg
Signature
[25USD/2500g/2500kt]

A full color, painted forum signature of a FR dragon, OC, or location. Please let me know if you want a transparent background. Any backgrounds included in the signature will be simple due to size and resolution constraints.

My base size for forum signatures is 525x100px but i can do anything that fits within the signature space.

I will send in a sketch for approval before completion.
mFu9Bsc.jpg
Don't see what you're looking for?
Fill out an order form with Other listed as your type and I can give you a price quote. As long as it is not on my will not draw list I will consider your order!
Nico
They/Them

eGE2rVk.jpg

Ordering:
  • Please use my order form.
  • I reserve the right to decline any order.
  • Overly complex/specific orders will result in additional charges. This is determined based on how much extra time it would take me to finish your order.
  • Major edits after completion will require an additional charge. Minor edits are free.

Payment:
  • Do not send payment until I have confirmed your order.
  • Payment is due before I begin your order
  • I will accept mixed payment and consider bribes (Link to my wishlist)
  • USD: I will send you an invoice via paypal for your order. Once I confirm your order I will ask for your email via pm so I can send your invoice.
  • FR currency: Send your payment via pm once I have confirmed your order.
  • Refunds are only available if I determine that I will not be able to complete your commission.

Usage:
  • Upon completion I will send you a full size and forum size copy of your commission. If you would like a specific crop or size please let me know. Please save the images and host them for your own use.
  • I will need your email to share the full size version of your commission due to file size limits on imgur. (Do not post your email in the forum. I will ask for it via pm once I have sent your forum size version)
  • All commissions are for personal use only. You may post them with credit to my social media or FR profile. You may not use them in any way that your or another makes money.
  • Do not edit my work unless it is a crop or resize for private use.
  • Unless otherwise agreed, I reserve the right to post any commissions with credit to your characters/concepts. Please specify in your order if you would like me not to post your commission.

mFu9Bsc.jpgWill Draw
  • FR Dragons, Ocs, etc.
    (Non-FR Ocs are USD only for some commission types)
  • Landscapes, Lairs, places, etc.
  • Interesting lighting
    (this is one of my favorite things to do)
  • Ocs without visual reference
    (Note: this will require an extra charge unless you are willing to accept my interpretation with only minor edits.)
E1x1kIL.jpgWon't Draw
  • Anything violating FR's TOS
  • Fanart
    (If you can prove you have permission from the creator to order fanart I will consider it.)
  • Real people
    (The only exception is if it is a gift for someone you know or it is yourself.)
  • Traditional Art
  • Lineart Style
  • Reference Sheets
eGE2rVk.jpg

Ordering:
  • Please use my order form.
  • I reserve the right to decline any order.
  • Overly complex/specific orders will result in additional charges. This is determined based on how much extra time it would take me to finish your order.
  • Major edits after completion will require an additional charge. Minor edits are free.

Payment:
  • Do not send payment until I have confirmed your order.
  • Payment is due before I begin your order
  • I will accept mixed payment and consider bribes (Link to my wishlist)
  • USD: I will send you an invoice via paypal for your order. Once I confirm your order I will ask for your email via pm so I can send your invoice.
  • FR currency: Send your payment via pm once I have confirmed your order.
  • Refunds are only available if I determine that I will not be able to complete your commission.

Usage:
  • Upon completion I will send you a full size and forum size copy of your commission. If you would like a specific crop or size please let me know. Please save the images and host them for your own use.
  • I will need your email to share the full size version of your commission due to file size limits on imgur. (Do not post your email in the forum. I will ask for it via pm once I have sent your forum size version)
  • All commissions are for personal use only. You may post them with credit to my social media or FR profile. You may not use them in any way that your or another makes money.
  • Do not edit my work unless it is a crop or resize for private use.
  • Unless otherwise agreed, I reserve the right to post any commissions with credit to your characters/concepts. Please specify in your order if you would like me not to post your commission.

mFu9Bsc.jpgWill Draw
  • FR Dragons, Ocs, etc.
    (Non-FR Ocs are USD only for some commission types)
  • Landscapes, Lairs, places, etc.
  • Interesting lighting
    (this is one of my favorite things to do)
  • Ocs without visual reference
    (Note: this will require an extra charge unless you are willing to accept my interpretation with only minor edits.)
E1x1kIL.jpgWon't Draw
  • Anything violating FR's TOS
  • Fanart
    (If you can prove you have permission from the creator to order fanart I will consider it.)
  • Real people
    (The only exception is if it is a gift for someone you know or it is yourself.)
  • Traditional Art
  • Lineart Style
  • Reference Sheets
Nico
They/Them

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mp7VeFO.jpg[/IMG] [quote name="Order Form"] @BewareMirror [b]Username and ID:[/b] [b]Order Type:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] (USD, g, t, or mixed payment. offer any bribes here) [b]Reference/s:[/b] (Let me know about your character/concept! You can add or link any references here including lore, visual references, and anything else. Knowing more about your character/concept helps me portray them!) [b]Notes/Requests:[/b] (If you want anything specific let me know here. Alternatively, tell me if you want me to go wild with it! I like to do variations on FR dragon anatomy so let me know if it is okay to do that, if I should stick to FR lore, or if you already have some changes in mind!) [/quote]
mp7VeFO.jpg
Order Form wrote:
@BewareMirror

Username and ID:

Order Type:

Payment: (USD, g, t, or mixed payment. offer any bribes here)

Reference/s: (Let me know about your character/concept! You can add or link any references here including lore, visual references, and anything else. Knowing more about your character/concept helps me portray them!)

Notes/Requests: (If you want anything specific let me know here. Alternatively, tell me if you want me to go wild with it! I like to do variations on FR dragon anatomy so let me know if it is okay to do that, if I should stick to FR lore, or if you already have some changes in mind!)
Nico
They/Them

dsDjMVA.jpg
mFu9Bsc.jpg
General Pinglist:
(get pings when slots open, new commission types are available, and for important shop updates!)
@ yall
@ ladylilitu
E1x1kIL.jpg
Opening Pinglist:
(get a ping the next time commission slots open!)
dsDjMVA.jpg
mFu9Bsc.jpg
General Pinglist:
(get pings when slots open, new commission types are available, and for important shop updates!)
@ yall
@ ladylilitu
E1x1kIL.jpg
Opening Pinglist:
(get a ping the next time commission slots open!)
Nico
They/Them

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YgsCfAF.jpg[/IMG] [Size=5][b]Painted Headshots:[/b][/size] (Click for full version) [Columns][URL=https://imgur.com/SvQTx6T][img]https://i.imgur.com/d32vD99.png[/img][/URL] [Size=2]for @ usnea[/size] [Size=5][b]Painted Fullbodies:[/b][/size] (Click for full version) [Columns][URL=https://imgur.com/d2zWnUa][img]https://i.imgur.com/Po8H7SZ.png[/img][/URL] [Size=2]for @ Kitto[/size] [Size=5][b]Colored Sketches:[/b][/size] (Click for full version) [Columns][URL=http://imgur.com/QJJUcGF][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CZWIJg0.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [Size=2]for @ Ghoulcats[/size] [Nextcol] [URL=http://imgur.com/Bv5FKWu][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/q1JLZTM.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [Size=2]for @ NeekoNeekoNii[/size][Nextcol][URL=http://imgur.com/HvQZBIX][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KIJzeQx.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [Size=2]for @ SarcasticHawke[/size][/columns] [columns] [URL=https://imgur.com/8ouDkcY][img]https://i.imgur.com/rACDzNf.png[/img][/URL] [Size=2]for @ Bluelee[/size]
YgsCfAF.jpg

Painted Headshots:
(Click for full version)
d32vD99.png
for @ usnea

Painted Fullbodies:
(Click for full version)
Po8H7SZ.png
for @ Kitto

Colored Sketches:
(Click for full version)
CZWIJg0.jpg