Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BewareArt! (USD/t/g) [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BewareMirror Hello, may I claim a slot please? [b]Username and ID[/b]: SarcasticHawke / 326154 [b]Order Type[/b]: Colored Sketch [b]Payment[/b]: Gems [b]Reference/s[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41876709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418768/41876709_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes/Requests[/b]: If you could add his accent that would be amazing!! Also, if you want some information about his personality and whatnot, he has lore in his bio!
@BewareMirror Hello, may I claim a slot please?

Username and ID: SarcasticHawke / 326154

Order Type: Colored Sketch

Payment: Gems

Reference/s:

41876709_350.png

Notes/Requests: If you could add his accent that would be amazing!! Also, if you want some information about his personality and whatnot, he has lore in his bio!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Bluelee

Sure! Would you like the sketch to be a fullbody or headshot? (This doesn't affect the price) Just send the treasure over when you have it all together and I'll start your sketch!

@SarcasticHawke

I added you to the sketch slot list. Adding his accent will be no problem! Would you like the sketch to be a headshot or fullbody?
@Bluelee

Sure! Would you like the sketch to be a fullbody or headshot? (This doesn't affect the price) Just send the treasure over when you have it all together and I'll start your sketch!

@SarcasticHawke

I added you to the sketch slot list. Adding his accent will be no problem! Would you like the sketch to be a headshot or fullbody?
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

@BewareMirror Actually, I'm so sorry... would you do him instead? [img]https://i.imgur.com/5gS1NQI.jpg[/img] He’s a future scry. His name is Kuma and he is a very big, fuzzy, friendly dragon. I’d like his personality to come out and it’d be best as a full-body sketch. Thanks a million, sorry for the inconvenience. (By the way, right now I have 516kt.)
@BewareMirror Actually, I'm so sorry... would you do him instead?

5gS1NQI.jpg

He’s a future scry. His name is Kuma and he is a very big, fuzzy, friendly dragon. I’d like his personality to come out and it’d be best as a full-body sketch. Thanks a million, sorry for the inconvenience. (By the way, right now I have 516kt.)
JHqRzZb.jpg
@BewareMirror Oh I didn't realize there were different options for those; I would love a fullbody then please!
@BewareMirror Oh I didn't realize there were different options for those; I would love a fullbody then please!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Bluelee

I can do him instead! It is no problem. Kuma sounds really sweet!!

@SarcasticHawke

Thanks! I marked your slot as a fullbody sketch.
@Bluelee

I can do him instead! It is no problem. Kuma sounds really sweet!!

@SarcasticHawke

Thanks! I marked your slot as a fullbody sketch.
Nico
They/Them

@BewareMirror

hi there, could i be added to the pinglist please?
@BewareMirror

hi there, could i be added to the pinglist please?
@yall
Sure! Thanks for the interest!
@yall
Sure! Thanks for the interest!
Nico
They/Them

^
^
Nico
They/Them