Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lost's literature shop (LLS) {closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@scared
LAH for a reinforced glass beaker is 25g, would that be enough to cover two poems and a small 100 word blurb or is that too many things at once?
@scared
LAH for a reinforced glass beaker is 25g, would that be enough to cover two poems and a small 100 word blurb or is that too many things at once?
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal

sounds like fine payment to me c: which dragon for the small bio, and do you have any theme/idea/title you want incorporated into the poems? c:
@nabal

sounds like fine payment to me c: which dragon for the small bio, and do you have any theme/idea/title you want incorporated into the poems? c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared username: nabal type of piece(s): 100 word bio, poem number of piece(s): 2 total cost: 15g other notes: I have a little circus in my lair and Gleeson is the clown, sweet and clumsy, feel free to check out his bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49252280] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492523/49252280_350.png[/img] [/url] type of piece(s): poem number of piece(s): 1 total cost: 5g other notes: Hugh is the circus ringleader, charismatic and sinister but not really evil, doesn't really have anything in his bio but feel free to ask me questions about him [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40537531&skin=23985&apparel=445,2970,22685,19640,476,22684,474,27984,28397,27988&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@scared
username: nabal
type of piece(s): 100 word bio, poem
number of piece(s): 2
total cost: 15g
other notes: I have a little circus in my lair and Gleeson is the clown, sweet and clumsy, feel free to check out his bio

49252280_350.png

type of piece(s): poem
number of piece(s): 1
total cost: 5g
other notes: Hugh is the circus ringleader, charismatic and sinister but not really evil, doesn't really have anything in his bio but feel free to ask me questions about him
dragon?did=40537531&skin=23985&apparel=445,2970,22685,19640,476,22684,474,27984,28397,27988&xt=dressing.png
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal

here's the complete order! c: i tried to separate each item to make them easier to copy. feel free to give me some feedback if you'd like! ^-^

for Gleeson:

1-100 word bio- Gleeson was fascinated by clowns since a young age, always trying to get a look in the travelling tents of performing groups as they passed by where he lived. The colors decorating the dragons' faces seemed ever so bright every time he saw them. Needless to say, it wasn't long before he found himself dressing in the same way as the laughing performers he adored so much.

Painting a smile on his face with ruby red face paint; he wanted to color other dragons with a smile of giddiness.

word count: 89 words

poem- Jokin' Around

Some choose to giggle and laugh,
Turning in circles and twirls,
Some choose to wiggle and half,
Choose to sit with pearls.

Jokes now thrown to air,
Peals echoing right after,
Yelling and dancing there,
Yet all is from the crafter.

for Hugh:

poem- Ringleader

Leader, lead the circus,
And so he led them far,
Leader, lead the circus,
He set the trapeze bar.

Leader, lead the circus,
He wandered to and fro,
Leader, lead the circus,
Where? Only he may know.
@nabal

here's the complete order! c: i tried to separate each item to make them easier to copy. feel free to give me some feedback if you'd like! ^-^

for Gleeson:

1-100 word bio- Gleeson was fascinated by clowns since a young age, always trying to get a look in the travelling tents of performing groups as they passed by where he lived. The colors decorating the dragons' faces seemed ever so bright every time he saw them. Needless to say, it wasn't long before he found himself dressing in the same way as the laughing performers he adored so much.

Painting a smile on his face with ruby red face paint; he wanted to color other dragons with a smile of giddiness.

word count: 89 words

poem- Jokin' Around

Some choose to giggle and laugh,
Turning in circles and twirls,
Some choose to wiggle and half,
Choose to sit with pearls.

Jokes now thrown to air,
Peals echoing right after,
Yelling and dancing there,
Yet all is from the crafter.

for Hugh:

poem- Ringleader

Leader, lead the circus,
And so he led them far,
Leader, lead the circus,
He set the trapeze bar.

Leader, lead the circus,
He wandered to and fro,
Leader, lead the circus,
Where? Only he may know.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
bump~ c:
bump~ c:

bump~ c:
bump~ c:

bump~
bump~

bump~
bump~

blump
blump

bump~
bump~

1 2 3 4 5 6 7