Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lost's literature shop (LLS) {closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump~
bump~
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared username: cloudfilledskies type of piece(s): poem (based on the dragon below) number of piece(s): just the one total cost: 5kt/g for poems, right? other notes: one thing that isn't mentioned in her bio (dunno if it's relevant with something as short as a poem, but may as well) is that she's running an organ harvesting ring, which also supplies her with imperial parts she uses to keep herself preserved in this dimension,, she's quite gross, but I figured you would appreciate that ^^" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55063438][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/550635/55063438_350.png[/img][/url]
@scared
username: cloudfilledskies
type of piece(s): poem (based on the dragon below)
number of piece(s): just the one
total cost: 5kt/g for poems, right?
other notes: one thing that isn't mentioned in her bio (dunno if it's relevant with something as short as a poem, but may as well) is that she's running an organ harvesting ring, which also supplies her with imperial parts she uses to keep herself preserved in this dimension,, she's quite gross, but I figured you would appreciate that ^^"

55063438_350.png
cf0k0az.png
@cloudfilledskies

i LOVE this absolutely rabid lady oh my god ;-; thank you so much for letting me write about her! c:
Quote:
Aria for the Trading Ring

With a screech to your left and right,
A young lass is disemboweled,
She holds such spillings tight,
As silence sits where they once howled.

She dances between, back and forth,
Ahead of her relentless hunter,
A head rolls behind, pointing north,
Signalling where to confront her.
@cloudfilledskies

i LOVE this absolutely rabid lady oh my god ;-; thank you so much for letting me write about her! c:
Quote:
Aria for the Trading Ring

With a screech to your left and right,
A young lass is disemboweled,
She holds such spillings tight,
As silence sits where they once howled.

She dances between, back and forth,
Ahead of her relentless hunter,
A head rolls behind, pointing north,
Signalling where to confront her.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared

:DDDDDDD yesss this is wonderfully morbid, and I'm glad you enjoyed her!!
sending a cr over now~
@scared

:DDDDDDD yesss this is wonderfully morbid, and I'm glad you enjoyed her!!
sending a cr over now~
cf0k0az.png
bump
bump

bump
bump

bump
bump

bump
bump

bump
bump

Oh what a wonderful shop! I think I'd like to order a piece for myself if you don't mind :3 @scared username: kwozmotis type of piece(s): 200-300 word bio number of piece(s): one (for now ;3) total cost: 30,000 treasure other notes: (if nothing else, leave blank) I had some vague ideas about what to write for him- a dragon that died and had his corpse overtaken by a fungus, rocks he fell on sinking into and becoming part of his decaying body, but those are very vague concepts and I don't know if you'd be comfortable writing something about that. I'm not too married to them either and I love love love surprises so even if you go ultra fluffy on his bio cuz that's just the mood you were in I'll be thrilled :3 The lad in question: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56212118][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/562122/56212118_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh what a wonderful shop! I think I'd like to order a piece for myself if you don't mind :3

@scared
username: kwozmotis
type of piece(s): 200-300 word bio
number of piece(s): one (for now ;3)
total cost: 30,000 treasure
other notes: (if nothing else, leave blank) I had some vague ideas about what to write for him- a dragon that died and had his corpse overtaken by a fungus, rocks he fell on sinking into and becoming part of his decaying body, but those are very vague concepts and I don't know if you'd be comfortable writing something about that. I'm not too married to them either and I love love love surprises so even if you go ultra fluffy on his bio cuz that's just the mood you were in I'll be thrilled :3

The lad in question:
56212118_350.png
BVCmGQj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7