Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lost's literature shop (LLS) {closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@kwozmotis

i was so excited to write about the concept i went a little over 300 words, but don't worry about paying extra because it was so much fun to write! c:

Columbus:

Tar-black ooze slowly drips down Columbus' pelt as he walks, bright blue shards of stone shifting with his movements. He is what one would call a lumbering giant. Years ago he was fully intact, a beautiful blue mane complimenting his curving set of horns. Unfortunately while defending his lair from encroaching dragons, he was forcefully thrown from his lair into a set of crumbling ruins. This was the day he "died".

Pierced by the various rocks laying on the ground, he knew death would approach quickly. Seeing his body impaled by the pointed shards was shocking enough to look down on, but he was further thrown back to see a thick, oil-like substance leaked from his distorted body instead of the usual red ichor he was used to. It was at this point he realized he wasn't feeling any pain. Staring incredulously at his own flesh, he witnessed fungus begin to sprout between the crevices the impallations had caused. The pale stalks grew upwards, unfolding to reveal soft orange spiral heads. At any other time seeing such a distressing sight would cause him to enter a panic, but something about the fungus felt... belonging. The dull shards protruding from his back began to cast a faint glow, fluorescent in the night's light. Glancing down at his belly, he saw the shards begin to crumble away, allowing him movement once again. With a push from his legs, he stood up once again. The oily black substance dripped onto the ruins around his feet, pooling beneath him as he staggered. He could feel the fungus clinging to his skin, growing in tandem with his own furred pelt. A hesitant peek at his back revealed fluorescent cyan protrusions seeming to continue his own bone set. Deciding to worry about what had just occurred later, he instead rushed back to his lair to see the damage.
@kwozmotis

i was so excited to write about the concept i went a little over 300 words, but don't worry about paying extra because it was so much fun to write! c:

Columbus:

Tar-black ooze slowly drips down Columbus' pelt as he walks, bright blue shards of stone shifting with his movements. He is what one would call a lumbering giant. Years ago he was fully intact, a beautiful blue mane complimenting his curving set of horns. Unfortunately while defending his lair from encroaching dragons, he was forcefully thrown from his lair into a set of crumbling ruins. This was the day he "died".

Pierced by the various rocks laying on the ground, he knew death would approach quickly. Seeing his body impaled by the pointed shards was shocking enough to look down on, but he was further thrown back to see a thick, oil-like substance leaked from his distorted body instead of the usual red ichor he was used to. It was at this point he realized he wasn't feeling any pain. Staring incredulously at his own flesh, he witnessed fungus begin to sprout between the crevices the impallations had caused. The pale stalks grew upwards, unfolding to reveal soft orange spiral heads. At any other time seeing such a distressing sight would cause him to enter a panic, but something about the fungus felt... belonging. The dull shards protruding from his back began to cast a faint glow, fluorescent in the night's light. Glancing down at his belly, he saw the shards begin to crumble away, allowing him movement once again. With a push from his legs, he stood up once again. The oily black substance dripped onto the ruins around his feet, pooling beneath him as he staggered. He could feel the fungus clinging to his skin, growing in tandem with his own furred pelt. A hesitant peek at his back revealed fluorescent cyan protrusions seeming to continue his own bone set. Deciding to worry about what had just occurred later, he instead rushed back to his lair to see the damage.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
eeeeee it's incredible!!! thank you so much, I'll definitely be coming back next time I need another bio!
eeeeee it's incredible!!! thank you so much, I'll definitely be coming back next time I need another bio!
BVCmGQj.png
@scared
username: Alidranix
type of piece(s): Poems
number of piece(s): 4
total cost: 20k
other notes: One for my bio, one for my Townspeople tab, one for my Royalty tab, one for my Graveyard tab.
@scared
username: Alidranix
type of piece(s): Poems
number of piece(s): 4
total cost: 20k
other notes: One for my bio, one for my Townspeople tab, one for my Royalty tab, one for my Graveyard tab.
bbbbbbbb.png16454.png sprites.png

coatlshoppe.png
@Alidranix

here ya go c:

Bio:
Quote:
Clawing Grasps

Elongated figures reach,
Scratching towards you,
Careful, for they may breach,
Leaving nothing left of you.

Sheathed in the light,
Claws can hide, unseen,
But when raised with spite,
They will swipe you clean.

Townspeople:
Quote:
Anthem of Arcane Inspiration

The gentle glow of stones,
Reflecting the star's pink cast,
Illuminates their tones,
While clouds float past.

The shuffle of feet, slow,
In the morning hours,
Are the ones you know,
Pick the best flowers.

Royalty:
Quote:
Pristine Crown

Atop the highest caves,
Lays the most revered,
Who deflects the waves,
Both uninterfered.

Pristine gild adorns them,
Shielding soft scales,
Soft fur lining the hem,
With grand coattails.

The Graveyard:
Quote:
Long Lost

Adrift they lay dormant,
Hearts sealed long before,
Though still important,
They shall now soar.

Lost among the stars,
They travel and watch,
Waiting for new spars,
To join their sad clutch.
@Alidranix

here ya go c:

Bio:
Quote:
Clawing Grasps

Elongated figures reach,
Scratching towards you,
Careful, for they may breach,
Leaving nothing left of you.

Sheathed in the light,
Claws can hide, unseen,
But when raised with spite,
They will swipe you clean.

Townspeople:
Quote:
Anthem of Arcane Inspiration

The gentle glow of stones,
Reflecting the star's pink cast,
Illuminates their tones,
While clouds float past.

The shuffle of feet, slow,
In the morning hours,
Are the ones you know,
Pick the best flowers.

Royalty:
Quote:
Pristine Crown

Atop the highest caves,
Lays the most revered,
Who deflects the waves,
Both uninterfered.

Pristine gild adorns them,
Shielding soft scales,
Soft fur lining the hem,
With grand coattails.

The Graveyard:
Quote:
Long Lost

Adrift they lay dormant,
Hearts sealed long before,
Though still important,
They shall now soar.

Lost among the stars,
They travel and watch,
Waiting for new spars,
To join their sad clutch.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared

Thank you!
@scared

Thank you!
bbbbbbbb.png16454.png sprites.png

coatlshoppe.png
@scared
username: Gam1ngSk1ttle
type of piece(s): 200-300 word bio
number of piece(s): 2
total cost: 60g
other notes: One for Nico and Masakatsu please! Nico is a bubbly, confident Pyromancer with a love of humor, and Masakatsu is a somewhat strict samurai with a very structured moral code. I'd love to see your take on them!
@scared
username: Gam1ngSk1ttle
type of piece(s): 200-300 word bio
number of piece(s): 2
total cost: 60g
other notes: One for Nico and Masakatsu please! Nico is a bubbly, confident Pyromancer with a love of humor, and Masakatsu is a somewhat strict samurai with a very structured moral code. I'd love to see your take on them!
MrRCllp.pngPTVAf7u.pngaQp8eZz.png aKdV5MN.png AWmHNbQ.png qBNWrht.png MTtORbV.png
FtPB84c.png
Sk1ttle | FR +3 | 20
Lore Clan | Semiactive
Pixel decor
1 2 3 4 5 6 7