Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lost's literature shop (LLS) {closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
bomp
bomp
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
bump~
bump~

@scared

Hi there! I love your writing style! Would you feel comfortable taking a commission for a longer story (500-1000 words)? And if something like that would be alright, about how much would it cost? Thanks so much for your time!
@scared

Hi there! I love your writing style! Would you feel comfortable taking a commission for a longer story (500-1000 words)? And if something like that would be alright, about how much would it cost? Thanks so much for your time!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
bump
bump

bump bc i am bac
bump bc i am bac

@scared
username: @Apathetick
type of piece(s): a 300-500 piece story
number of piece(s): 1
total cost: 30kt - 50kt
other notes: Heya! i need a little blerb for the intro of my up and coming hatchery!
i dont have much planned except that these two run the hatchery:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57261436
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57309043

and here's an older intro i made if ya need some inspo:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2793925#post_2793925
@scared
username: @Apathetick
type of piece(s): a 300-500 piece story
number of piece(s): 1
total cost: 30kt - 50kt
other notes: Heya! i need a little blerb for the intro of my up and coming hatchery!
i dont have much planned except that these two run the hatchery:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57261436
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57309043

and here's an older intro i made if ya need some inspo:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2793925#post_2793925
@TheWanderers

i'm literally so sorry it looks like i missed your ping somehow? if you're still interested (no problem if not, i'm about 5 months late), i would say around 100kT/100G, but it would definitely take me more time c:

@Apathetick

i'll try to get you the piece by the end of the day! c:
@TheWanderers

i'm literally so sorry it looks like i missed your ping somehow? if you're still interested (no problem if not, i'm about 5 months late), i would say around 100kT/100G, but it would definitely take me more time c:

@Apathetick

i'll try to get you the piece by the end of the day! c:

@scared
ok! should I sent the payment now?
@scared
ok! should I sent the payment now?
@Apathetick

sure! c: and here's the piece, let me know if you need anything changed! (i used gender neutral terms for Aela and Igo)

Controlled chaos would be the best way to describe the current situation. Several nests are set up in the rear, incubating varying amounts of eggs. Hatchlings of nearly every breed either flew, tumbled, or crawled around, their wide eyes searching for their new home. An earthy-colored Spiral, an adult you note, draped in sage's clothing is twisting about the hatchery keeping hatchlings from injuring themselves or the nests. Their eyes briefly dart in your direction, noticing your presence.

"Igo! Guests!" The busied Spiral shouted over their shoulder, wrangling a stray hatchling away from a nest of three eggs.

A second dragon, a crimson and black Bogsneak who you can assume to be Igo, shuffled your way from... well you aren't quite sure where they came from, but they're here now. Their bold markings attract your gaze, their piercing blue eyes locking onto yours. They don't seem to be pleased with your presence, but address you nonetheless. "I assume you're here to take a look at the hatches, yes? Actually, don't answer, I don't really care."

Turning right around after the short "conversation", the Bogsneak starts in the direction of a group of excitable hatchlings. They turn around to look at you, seeing you sitting in place. "Well, are you going to follow, or just sit there?"

At the coaxing of the rather blunt Bogsneak, you follow them to a small area filled with hatchlings ranging in age. They all tumble happily around, some stopping to look at you before continuing to play. One very small hatchling, likely just born, latched itself onto the Bogsneak's long neck, and stares at you with wide, innocent eyes.

"If any of them catch your eye let us know and we can arrange for the adoption." The Bogsneak explains in a monotone, disinterested voice. They sound like they need a very long nap. "Or if you want to know when these nests," they gesture to the eggs in the back of the hatchery, "are hatched, we can do that too."
@Apathetick

sure! c: and here's the piece, let me know if you need anything changed! (i used gender neutral terms for Aela and Igo)

Controlled chaos would be the best way to describe the current situation. Several nests are set up in the rear, incubating varying amounts of eggs. Hatchlings of nearly every breed either flew, tumbled, or crawled around, their wide eyes searching for their new home. An earthy-colored Spiral, an adult you note, draped in sage's clothing is twisting about the hatchery keeping hatchlings from injuring themselves or the nests. Their eyes briefly dart in your direction, noticing your presence.

"Igo! Guests!" The busied Spiral shouted over their shoulder, wrangling a stray hatchling away from a nest of three eggs.

A second dragon, a crimson and black Bogsneak who you can assume to be Igo, shuffled your way from... well you aren't quite sure where they came from, but they're here now. Their bold markings attract your gaze, their piercing blue eyes locking onto yours. They don't seem to be pleased with your presence, but address you nonetheless. "I assume you're here to take a look at the hatches, yes? Actually, don't answer, I don't really care."

Turning right around after the short "conversation", the Bogsneak starts in the direction of a group of excitable hatchlings. They turn around to look at you, seeing you sitting in place. "Well, are you going to follow, or just sit there?"

At the coaxing of the rather blunt Bogsneak, you follow them to a small area filled with hatchlings ranging in age. They all tumble happily around, some stopping to look at you before continuing to play. One very small hatchling, likely just born, latched itself onto the Bogsneak's long neck, and stares at you with wide, innocent eyes.

"If any of them catch your eye let us know and we can arrange for the adoption." The Bogsneak explains in a monotone, disinterested voice. They sound like they need a very long nap. "Or if you want to know when these nests," they gesture to the eggs in the back of the hatchery, "are hatched, we can do that too."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7