Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lost's literature shop (LLS) {closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump c:
bump c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared username: xBleedingHeartsx type of piece(s): poem number of piece(s): total cost: 5kt other notes: she has lore that you might read in order to understand her more [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52604539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526046/52604539_350.png[/img] [/url] type of piece(s): poem number of piece(s): 1 total cost: 5kt other notes: he was abandoned for being different, so now he's a lonely traveler [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53308937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533090/53308937_350.png[/img] [/url]
@scared
username: xBleedingHeartsx
type of piece(s): poem
number of piece(s):
total cost: 5kt
other notes: she has lore that you might read in order to understand her more

52604539_350.png

type of piece(s): poem
number of piece(s): 1
total cost: 5kt
other notes: he was abandoned for being different, so now he's a lonely traveler

53308937_350.png

XGtgfcm.pngsFMScix.png1arPkdI.pngWH26Bag.pngiwOM9O6.pngEneOgWB.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@xBleedingHeartsx

here's your poems! c: feel free to give me some feedback, or if you feel the poems don't accurately represent them i can re-write them! :D if you are satisfied feel free to send payment c:

for Raura c:

poem- Starstruck

To be struck by the stars,
Is like staring the sun down,
And running through cars,
Then creating a gown.

A gown of the milky way,
Never worn yet always on,
Like night replacing day,
A never-ending marathon.

for Aatma c:

poem- Restless Ravines

I step, I drag, I wallow,
Each I take on my own,
I breath, I cough, I swallow,
All they seem to condone.

I travel on through dust,
Trek through hot and cold,
I swat away my trust,
As it's long grown old.
@xBleedingHeartsx

here's your poems! c: feel free to give me some feedback, or if you feel the poems don't accurately represent them i can re-write them! :D if you are satisfied feel free to send payment c:

for Raura c:

poem- Starstruck

To be struck by the stars,
Is like staring the sun down,
And running through cars,
Then creating a gown.

A gown of the milky way,
Never worn yet always on,
Like night replacing day,
A never-ending marathon.

for Aatma c:

poem- Restless Ravines

I step, I drag, I wallow,
Each I take on my own,
I breath, I cough, I swallow,
All they seem to condone.

I travel on through dust,
Trek through hot and cold,
I swat away my trust,
As it's long grown old.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
bump~ c:
bump~ c:

bumpie
bumpie

@scared username: TwoBigFools type of piece(s): 201-300 word bio number of piece(s): 1 total cost: 30g/kt other notes: he's got no lore yet, but he's one of the 5 people who work in the travelling circus, a lion tamer. despite the unnatural amount of eyes he has, lighar is the only person in the circus who has no ulterior motives against others :D he starts off as very closed off, quiet and usually only responds with single-word answers. in reality, he's a very warm and calm father figure who's just trying to get by. as the circus traverses through different places, he's willing to take in any strays or runaways temporarily, able to nurse people back to health or just giving them proper care and love. if course, he needs to do this on the low. the rest arent as kind to others as he is, and the last time lighar and a runaway had been caught, he grieved for weeks. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53622952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536230/53622952_350.png[/img] [/url]
@scared
username: TwoBigFools
type of piece(s): 201-300 word bio
number of piece(s): 1
total cost: 30g/kt
other notes: he's got no lore yet, but he's one of the 5 people who work in the travelling circus, a lion tamer. despite the unnatural amount of eyes he has, lighar is the only person in the circus who has no ulterior motives against others :D

he starts off as very closed off, quiet and usually only responds with single-word answers. in reality, he's a very warm and calm father figure who's just trying to get by.

as the circus traverses through different places, he's willing to take in any strays or runaways temporarily, able to nurse people back to health or just giving them proper care and love. if course, he needs to do this on the low. the rest arent as kind to others as he is, and the last time lighar and a runaway had been caught, he grieved for weeks.

53622952_350.png
SHOPPEE.png
bumpie c:
bumpie c:

bomp~
bomp~

bump~
bump~

bump~
bump~

1 2 3 4 5 6 7