Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Foggydayyy's art shop! PWYW
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
a little boosty boost before bed because I’m off Friday :>
a little boosty boost before bed because I’m off Friday :>
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
4UVxmC7.pngmlHpBMC.pnglAvpyOQ.png3ySlLWp.gif
qjxrAwx.png2MFinXj.pngWYxPUv8.pngGtKO0cb.pngQRVupBA.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Foggydayyy

So im interested in getting a fullbody pixel of these 2 characters together
Rae
Anne
image to show the scale in relation to each other

and i was wondering how you'd gauge the price for these? just so i have a ball park type of range since im not entirely sure how you'd value this
@Foggydayyy

So im interested in getting a fullbody pixel of these 2 characters together
Rae
Anne
image to show the scale in relation to each other

and i was wondering how you'd gauge the price for these? just so i have a ball park type of range since im not entirely sure how you'd value this
artthing.png
@AeroPawsta your characters are adorable :3c!!! The minimum I’ll accept for a pixel fullbody with two characters is 65kt so something in the 65-90kt range would be great! I’d be okay accepting something on the lower side because I find canine characters easier to draw than humans & dragons :) hope this helped!
@AeroPawsta your characters are adorable :3c!!! The minimum I’ll accept for a pixel fullbody with two characters is 65kt so something in the 65-90kt range would be great! I’d be okay accepting something on the lower side because I find canine characters easier to draw than humans & dragons :) hope this helped!
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
@foggydayy

Thank you ^^ those 2 are some of my oldest characters and I love them to pieces I just rarely show them any love art wise sadly
Okay thanks for the range
I'd love to get these 2 in a pixel together then and I'd be willing to pay 75k sound fair?

Also just a important note
Rae's ref isn't entirely up to date but is the closest thing I have, the pixel has her most recent change which is mostly in her color scheme but I also dropped the brown from in her hair
@foggydayy

Thank you ^^ those 2 are some of my oldest characters and I love them to pieces I just rarely show them any love art wise sadly
Okay thanks for the range
I'd love to get these 2 in a pixel together then and I'd be willing to pay 75k sound fair?

Also just a important note
Rae's ref isn't entirely up to date but is the closest thing I have, the pixel has her most recent change which is mostly in her color scheme but I also dropped the brown from in her hair
artthing.png
@AeroPawsta
75kt is perfect!! I’ll reserve your spot!

Thanks for telling me, I’ll keep that in mind! :)
@AeroPawsta
75kt is perfect!! I’ll reserve your spot!

Thanks for telling me, I’ll keep that in mind! :)
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
could i get a ping when you have slots open?
could i get a ping when you have slots open?
vFAGccV.png
@Thurndercracker sure! I’ll put you on the waitlist :)
@Thurndercracker sure! I’ll put you on the waitlist :)
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
Edit: Whoops! Didn't see you were full, I'd like to be put on the pinlist!!

Ooooh, I would love to get a fullbody pixel of this boy
https://toyhou.se/965770.quil#3541410

(I also have a nest with a starmap parent, once it hatches in four days you're free to have one of this kids if they have it as well~!)
Edit: Whoops! Didn't see you were full, I'd like to be put on the pinlist!!

Ooooh, I would love to get a fullbody pixel of this boy
https://toyhou.se/965770.quil#3541410

(I also have a nest with a starmap parent, once it hatches in four days you're free to have one of this kids if they have it as well~!)
e1d8bb4b6ea03dbd3c196f617ffeb164-dccsw0q.png
@hophatgoat don't worry about it! I accept orders when slots are full since i can usually do two a day, they just take a bit longer! I'll add you to the list :D
@hophatgoat don't worry about it! I accept orders when slots are full since i can usually do two a day, they just take a bit longer! I'll add you to the list :D
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Foggydayyy
could I be put on the pinglist? btw, I think your art is incredibly underpriced; it's worth at least 3x the current amount you're charging
@Foggydayyy
could I be put on the pinglist? btw, I think your art is incredibly underpriced; it's worth at least 3x the current amount you're charging
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16