Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Foggydayyy's art shop! PWYW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
This art shop is closed! Check out my new one here
This art shop is closed! Check out my new one here
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
4UVxmC7.pngmlHpBMC.pnglAvpyOQ.png3ySlLWp.gif
qjxrAwx.png2MFinXj.pngWYxPUv8.pngGtKO0cb.pngQRVupBA.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Foggydayyy Hello!! Would I be able to get a pixel fullbody of this guy if you're comfortable drawing him?

And tbh I think you could definitely charge more for your art in general! I'll probably be paying a little extra if you don't mind :'D
@Foggydayyy Hello!! Would I be able to get a pixel fullbody of this guy if you're comfortable drawing him?

And tbh I think you could definitely charge more for your art in general! I'll probably be paying a little extra if you don't mind :'D
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Foggydayyy Nice pixels! I'm thinking of placing an order, but I wanted to address your pricing first:
I see your highest price is 75,000 treasure, which is roughly equivalent to 75 gems, which is equivalent to......75 cents. If you're really really fast and don't mind making the equivalent of 75 cents for a fullbody painting, that's entirely your prerogative, but I really think your art is worth significantly more than that, and I would be remiss to not point it out ;u;
@Foggydayyy Nice pixels! I'm thinking of placing an order, but I wanted to address your pricing first:
I see your highest price is 75,000 treasure, which is roughly equivalent to 75 gems, which is equivalent to......75 cents. If you're really really fast and don't mind making the equivalent of 75 cents for a fullbody painting, that's entirely your prerogative, but I really think your art is worth significantly more than that, and I would be remiss to not point it out ;u;
cZLsLHr.png
@Pearlimose I would love to draw him! I'll get started now.

@Jaena Thank you so much! That's pretty eye opening I gotta say :'O

Thank you both for your input on pricing! I'm new to this scene and it's very very hard to tell how much your work is worth :P I may make this a PWYW shop with my current prices as minimums to gauge out what I should be charging.
@Pearlimose I would love to draw him! I'll get started now.

@Jaena Thank you so much! That's pretty eye opening I gotta say :'O

Thank you both for your input on pricing! I'm new to this scene and it's very very hard to tell how much your work is worth :P I may make this a PWYW shop with my current prices as minimums to gauge out what I should be charging.
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Foggydayyy

Can I order a midbody?
@Foggydayyy

Can I order a midbody?
cowfish.gif
@Foggydayyy

Firstly, I would love to ask about getting a pair of sketches/lines maybe of two of my human dnd characters, your art style is awesome!

Second, your prices are pretty low, and I'd be more than willing to pay higher prices for your work! Let me know, I can send you some reference pictures and if you want to take the commission we can discuss pricing more!

ouo
@Foggydayyy

Firstly, I would love to ask about getting a pair of sketches/lines maybe of two of my human dnd characters, your art style is awesome!

Second, your prices are pretty low, and I'd be more than willing to pay higher prices for your work! Let me know, I can send you some reference pictures and if you want to take the commission we can discuss pricing more!

ouo
@Foggydayyy That sounds like a good plan, and it's one that I've seen plenty of other artists follow as well!

I want to go ahead and place an order for a pixel midbody if that's alright - is it one character per slot?
@Foggydayyy That sounds like a good plan, and it's one that I've seen plenty of other artists follow as well!

I want to go ahead and place an order for a pixel midbody if that's alright - is it one character per slot?
cZLsLHr.png
@okn of course! Let me know if you want a painting or pixel & what you want me to draw!
@okn of course! Let me know if you want a painting or pixel & what you want me to draw!
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
@foggydayyy

A pixel of leo please!
@foggydayyy

A pixel of leo please!
cowfish.gif
@Metamorro Thank you :D! I would be happy to draw your characters! I'm still trying to figure out pricing, so I'd be great to discuss this with you over pms!

@Jaena Sure! Yes, it's one character per slot.

@okn :O They're very cute!! I'll start working on it!
@Metamorro Thank you :D! I would be happy to draw your characters! I'm still trying to figure out pricing, so I'd be great to discuss this with you over pms!

@Jaena Sure! Yes, it's one character per slot.

@okn :O They're very cute!! I'll start working on it!
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16