Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Foggydayyy's art shop! PWYW
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Coins absolutely! I'll add you to the list!

@leeedea sure! just to make sure i have everything right cyll wears the professor outfit & a crown and the second character wears the champion outfit with a scarf?
@Coins absolutely! I'll add you to the list!

@leeedea sure! just to make sure i have everything right cyll wears the professor outfit & a crown and the second character wears the champion outfit with a scarf?
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
4UVxmC7.pngmlHpBMC.pnglAvpyOQ.png3ySlLWp.gif
qjxrAwx.png2MFinXj.pngWYxPUv8.pngGtKO0cb.pngQRVupBA.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Foggydayyy Hi!! Please put me on the pinglist and I think you should raise prices! Your artworks are really good and you deserve more than what's your minimum.
@Foggydayyy Hi!! Please put me on the pinglist and I think you should raise prices! Your artworks are really good and you deserve more than what's your minimum.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
Hello! Idk if you have any slots open, buuuuut if so: Any chance I could get full body pixels of this boy? https://toyhou.se/3399690.daniel One of his normal self, and another of his skele form? Any chance you could have them facing different directions— one left and one right? I can give you a scattersight, and maybe a Noc egg (or two Noc eggs if that’d be close to what you want! Since I think they’re around 200g I think?). So with the scattersight and eggs that’d be like 450 or 650g about— if i’ve got the LAH prices right ^^’ If so, i’ll be happy to add some more notes here about him— personality and such to help with expressions ^u^ @Foggydayyy (sorry for the late response! Hopefully it’s alright that I just add on here?) Alright, here are some notes on him: [list][*]His jacket is technically a leather jacket, and both forms wear the same outfit [*]The ‘hair’ on his skele form is fire which goes down the center of his head [*]The ‘eye’ of his skele form is normally in the left socket, however if his head is tilted to the right it’ll probably be on that side [*]He’s usually quite calm and level headed so more neutral expressions would probably be better suited for him [*]Could they be against transparent backgrounds? ^^ (nbd if not though) [/list]
Hello! Idk if you have any slots open, buuuuut if so:

Any chance I could get full body pixels of this boy? https://toyhou.se/3399690.daniel
One of his normal self, and another of his skele form? Any chance you could have them facing different directions— one left and one right?

I can give you a scattersight, and maybe a Noc egg (or two Noc eggs if that’d be close to what you want! Since I think they’re around 200g I think?). So with the scattersight and eggs that’d be like 450 or 650g about— if i’ve got the LAH prices right ^^’

If so, i’ll be happy to add some more notes here about him— personality and such to help with expressions ^u^

@Foggydayyy (sorry for the late response! Hopefully it’s alright that I just add on here?)

Alright, here are some notes on him:
  • His jacket is technically a leather jacket, and both forms wear the same outfit
  • The ‘hair’ on his skele form is fire which goes down the center of his head
  • The ‘eye’ of his skele form is normally in the left socket, however if his head is tilted to the right it’ll probably be on that side
  • He’s usually quite calm and level headed so more neutral expressions would probably be better suited for him
  • Could they be against transparent backgrounds? ^^ (nbd if not though)
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@Foggydayyy Type of drawing (pixel, sketch, flats, or full painting): Flat Cut (bust, midbody, or full body): Fullbody Reference: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/708a7bbc7194d47dd3a4dda67ef6e23b/tumblr_inline_plrdu4re8h1t6kipr_540.png[/img] Extras (lines, cell shading, background, etc.): None How/what you are going to pay me: Gems
@Foggydayyy
Type of drawing (pixel, sketch, flats, or full painting): Flat
Cut (bust, midbody, or full body): Fullbody
Reference: tumblr_inline_plrdu4re8h1t6kipr_540.png
Extras (lines, cell shading, background, etc.): None
How/what you are going to pay me: Gems
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
Type of drawing (pixel, sketch, flats, or full painting): pixel Cut (bust, midbody, or full body):bust Reference:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31229083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312291/31229083_350.png[/img] [/url] Extras (lines, cell shading, background, etc.): none How/what you are going to pay me:50kt Type of drawing (pixel, sketch, flats, or full painting): pixel Cut (bust, midbody, or full body): bust Reference:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37690022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376901/37690022_350.png[/img] [/url] Extras (lines, cell shading, background, etc.): How/what you are going to pay me:50g
Type of drawing (pixel, sketch, flats, or full painting): pixel
Cut (bust, midbody, or full body):bust
Reference:
31229083_350.png

Extras (lines, cell shading, background, etc.): none
How/what you are going to pay me:50kt

Type of drawing (pixel, sketch, flats, or full painting): pixel
Cut (bust, midbody, or full body): bust
Reference:
37690022_350.png

Extras (lines, cell shading, background, etc.):
How/what you are going to pay me:50g
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
@Foggydayyy yup that's tight, cyll wears the professor outfit while the other chara wears the champion one!!
@Foggydayyy yup that's tight, cyll wears the professor outfit while the other chara wears the champion one!!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@ArowanaPrincess hello! thank you :') I think after this batch of commissions I'm gonna make flat prices instead of pwyw. I just wasn't sure what people were willing to pay. I'll add you to the pinglist, but I have open slots now if you want to order!

@SuddenShimmer absolutely, an egg and a scattersight is perfect! a character synopsis would be great if youre willing to give it.

@Crystal4180 I'lll add you to the list :)

@TerminalEternity nice dragons!! I'll add you to the list!

@leeedea awesome, thank you!
@ArowanaPrincess hello! thank you :') I think after this batch of commissions I'm gonna make flat prices instead of pwyw. I just wasn't sure what people were willing to pay. I'll add you to the pinglist, but I have open slots now if you want to order!

@SuddenShimmer absolutely, an egg and a scattersight is perfect! a character synopsis would be great if youre willing to give it.

@Crystal4180 I'lll add you to the list :)

@TerminalEternity nice dragons!! I'll add you to the list!

@leeedea awesome, thank you!
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SuddenShimmer thank you, that’s really helpful! Yes, they’ll be against transparent backgrounds!
@SuddenShimmer thank you, that’s really helpful! Yes, they’ll be against transparent backgrounds!
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Foggydayyy Sorry to disturb you, but I was wondering what pixel app/website you use? I am going to open up my own pixel art shop but I don't know what apps/websites are good. Also (if your alright with answering this) how do you post the art on FR when your done? Much Thanks! ^w^
@Foggydayyy Sorry to disturb you, but I was wondering what pixel app/website you use? I am going to open up my own pixel art shop but I don't know what apps/websites are good. Also (if your alright with answering this) how do you post the art on FR when your done? Much Thanks! ^w^
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@RADLAD245 no problem! I use clip studio paint on desktop and medibang paint on mobile! medibang is a super great free program you can get on pretty much any platform if you're looking for free stuff. you really don't need to pay for clip studio if you're just looking to do pixel stuff :D

but you can do pixel art with pretty much any art program, you just have to make a small canvas (I usually use a 500px square, but anything 750 x 750px or smaller works too) and turn off antialiasing.

I upload my images to imgur.com & then insert the image into posts / pms with the image address!

hope this helped!
@RADLAD245 no problem! I use clip studio paint on desktop and medibang paint on mobile! medibang is a super great free program you can get on pretty much any platform if you're looking for free stuff. you really don't need to pay for clip studio if you're just looking to do pixel stuff :D

but you can do pixel art with pretty much any art program, you just have to make a small canvas (I usually use a 500px square, but anything 750 x 750px or smaller works too) and turn off antialiasing.

I upload my images to imgur.com & then insert the image into posts / pms with the image address!

hope this helped!
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16