Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Foggydayyy's art shop! PWYW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Foggydayyy

Hey! I have a scattersight vial up for grabs if it is still something you're looking for. Let me know!
@Foggydayyy

Hey! I have a scattersight vial up for grabs if it is still something you're looking for. Let me know!
@Taffycakes I do, but they're pretty stylized. let me know if you're interested! here's a few examples.

@AlphaJoy sure! is that a pixel, sketch, flat, or fully rendered bust?

@Aztec Absolutely! The leg won't be anything extra. It's pretty much just super busy dragons with 10 apparel items I ask for more for. It may be a little bit of a wait if you're okay with that!
@Taffycakes I do, but they're pretty stylized. let me know if you're interested! here's a few examples.

@AlphaJoy sure! is that a pixel, sketch, flat, or fully rendered bust?

@Aztec Absolutely! The leg won't be anything extra. It's pretty much just super busy dragons with 10 apparel items I ask for more for. It may be a little bit of a wait if you're okay with that!
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
4UVxmC7.pngmlHpBMC.pnglAvpyOQ.png3ySlLWp.gif
qjxrAwx.png2MFinXj.pngWYxPUv8.pngGtKO0cb.pngQRVupBA.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Foggydayyy Pixel!
It's possible to i get 2 ?
@Foggydayyy Pixel!
It's possible to i get 2 ?
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@shsltrashboy it is! What would you like for it?
@shsltrashboy it is! What would you like for it?
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Foggydayyy - Alright, thanks!! But yeah that's fine! Let me know when you're ready to get started on mine, and I'll pay then, if that's cool?
@Foggydayyy - Alright, thanks!! But yeah that's fine! Let me know when you're ready to get started on mine, and I'll pay then, if that's cool?
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@AlphaJoy yes, but please keep in mind it may take a little while (max 2 weeks) since I have a few orders before yours. do you want two busts of the character you sent me or one of that character and one of another?
@AlphaJoy yes, but please keep in mind it may take a little while (max 2 weeks) since I have a few orders before yours. do you want two busts of the character you sent me or one of that character and one of another?
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aztec will do!
@Aztec will do!
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Foggydayyy
I don't mind waiting when i know i'll have to XD I'm waiting for some commissions for more than 2 months :") Annnd would be one of this character that i already sent the ref and other of this one here boop
Would you mind about sending them to me trough pm when you finish?
@Foggydayyy
I don't mind waiting when i know i'll have to XD I'm waiting for some commissions for more than 2 months :") Annnd would be one of this character that i already sent the ref and other of this one here boop
Would you mind about sending them to me trough pm when you finish?
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@Foggydayyy

Does 2 fullbody pixels sound fair? If not, 1 will do!

Heres lad number one!

Heres a second one for you, if 2 fullbodies is alright!

I don't mind waiting until you finish your current queue by the way, take your time :)!
@Foggydayyy

Does 2 fullbody pixels sound fair? If not, 1 will do!

Heres lad number one!

Heres a second one for you, if 2 fullbodies is alright!

I don't mind waiting until you finish your current queue by the way, take your time :)!
@AlphaJoy of course! i'll send through pms! thank you!
@AlphaJoy of course! i'll send through pms! thank you!
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16