Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Foggydayyy's art shop! PWYW
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Foggydayyy Type of drawing (pixel, sketch, flats, or full painting): Flat Cut (bust, midbody, or full body): Fullbody Reference: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/708a7bbc7194d47dd3a4dda67ef6e23b/tumblr_inline_plrdu4re8h1t6kipr_540.png[/img] Extras (lines, cell shading, background, etc.): None How/what you are going to pay me: Gems
@Foggydayyy
Type of drawing (pixel, sketch, flats, or full painting): Flat
Cut (bust, midbody, or full body): Fullbody
Reference: tumblr_inline_plrdu4re8h1t6kipr_540.png
Extras (lines, cell shading, background, etc.): None
How/what you are going to pay me: Gems
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
Type of drawing (pixel, sketch, flats, or full painting): pixel Cut (bust, midbody, or full body):bust Reference:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31229083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312291/31229083_350.png[/img] [/url] Extras (lines, cell shading, background, etc.): none How/what you are going to pay me:50kt Type of drawing (pixel, sketch, flats, or full painting): pixel Cut (bust, midbody, or full body): bust Reference:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37690022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376901/37690022_350.png[/img] [/url] Extras (lines, cell shading, background, etc.): How/what you are going to pay me:50g
Type of drawing (pixel, sketch, flats, or full painting): pixel
Cut (bust, midbody, or full body):bust
Reference:
31229083_350.png

Extras (lines, cell shading, background, etc.): none
How/what you are going to pay me:50kt

Type of drawing (pixel, sketch, flats, or full painting): pixel
Cut (bust, midbody, or full body): bust
Reference:
37690022_350.png

Extras (lines, cell shading, background, etc.):
How/what you are going to pay me:50g
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
@Foggydayyy yup that's tight, cyll wears the professor outfit while the other chara wears the champion one!!
@Foggydayyy yup that's tight, cyll wears the professor outfit while the other chara wears the champion one!!
___________ ______________

isuzu
fr+0
they/them
sda-SDSDFSFDSAGF.png
@ArowanaPrincess hello! thank you :') I think after this batch of commissions I'm gonna make flat prices instead of pwyw. I just wasn't sure what people were willing to pay. I'll add you to the pinglist, but I have open slots now if you want to order!

@SuddenShimmer absolutely, an egg and a scattersight is perfect! a character synopsis would be great if youre willing to give it.

@Crystal4180 I'lll add you to the list :)

@TerminalEternity nice dragons!! I'll add you to the list!

@leeedea awesome, thank you!
@ArowanaPrincess hello! thank you :') I think after this batch of commissions I'm gonna make flat prices instead of pwyw. I just wasn't sure what people were willing to pay. I'll add you to the pinglist, but I have open slots now if you want to order!

@SuddenShimmer absolutely, an egg and a scattersight is perfect! a character synopsis would be great if youre willing to give it.

@Crystal4180 I'lll add you to the list :)

@TerminalEternity nice dragons!! I'll add you to the list!

@leeedea awesome, thank you!
q44jrUg.png
@SuddenShimmer thank you, that’s really helpful! Yes, they’ll be against transparent backgrounds!
@SuddenShimmer thank you, that’s really helpful! Yes, they’ll be against transparent backgrounds!
q44jrUg.png
@Foggydayyy Sorry to disturb you, but I was wondering what pixel app/website you use? I am going to open up my own pixel art shop but I don't know what apps/websites are good. Also (if your alright with answering this) how do you post the art on FR when your done? Much Thanks! ^w^
@Foggydayyy Sorry to disturb you, but I was wondering what pixel app/website you use? I am going to open up my own pixel art shop but I don't know what apps/websites are good. Also (if your alright with answering this) how do you post the art on FR when your done? Much Thanks! ^w^
,^• 3 •^,
Wink.gif
~"var"~
var | All Pronouns | Biromantic/Asexual

Ich Bin Ein (I am a. . .) . . .
emo | Vulture Culture | Furry | Musician

Ich Spreche (I Speak)
English | German
MoonWalk.gif
,^• 3 •^,
@RADLAD245 no problem! I use clip studio paint on desktop and medibang paint on mobile! medibang is a super great free program you can get on pretty much any platform if you're looking for free stuff. you really don't need to pay for clip studio if you're just looking to do pixel stuff :D

but you can do pixel art with pretty much any art program, you just have to make a small canvas (I usually use a 500px square, but anything 750 x 750px or smaller works too) and turn off antialiasing.

I upload my images to imgur.com & then insert the image into posts / pms with the image address!

hope this helped!
@RADLAD245 no problem! I use clip studio paint on desktop and medibang paint on mobile! medibang is a super great free program you can get on pretty much any platform if you're looking for free stuff. you really don't need to pay for clip studio if you're just looking to do pixel stuff :D

but you can do pixel art with pretty much any art program, you just have to make a small canvas (I usually use a 500px square, but anything 750 x 750px or smaller works too) and turn off antialiasing.

I upload my images to imgur.com & then insert the image into posts / pms with the image address!

hope this helped!
q44jrUg.png
@Foggydayyy Thank you so much, I was trying to figure this out for a while! ;^w^;
@Foggydayyy Thank you so much, I was trying to figure this out for a while! ;^w^;
,^• 3 •^,
Wink.gif
~"var"~
var | All Pronouns | Biromantic/Asexual

Ich Bin Ein (I am a. . .) . . .
emo | Vulture Culture | Furry | Musician

Ich Spreche (I Speak)
English | German
MoonWalk.gif
,^• 3 •^,
@Foggydayyy I hope you’re still active! I was curious if you do custom ferals
@Foggydayyy I hope you’re still active! I was curious if you do custom ferals
@ExaltMeNot I am! I’d be happy to, but right now I don’t have any slots available. Would you like to be added to the ping list?
@ExaltMeNot I am! I’d be happy to, but right now I don’t have any slots available. Would you like to be added to the ping list?
q44jrUg.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17