Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Foggydayyy's art shop! PWYW
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@foggydayy

Thank you ^^ those 2 are some of my oldest characters and I love them to pieces I just rarely show them any love art wise sadly
Okay thanks for the range
I'd love to get these 2 in a pixel together then and I'd be willing to pay 75k sound fair?

Also just a important note
Rae's ref isn't entirely up to date but is the closest thing I have, the pixel has her most recent change which is mostly in her color scheme but I also dropped the brown from in her hair
@foggydayy

Thank you ^^ those 2 are some of my oldest characters and I love them to pieces I just rarely show them any love art wise sadly
Okay thanks for the range
I'd love to get these 2 in a pixel together then and I'd be willing to pay 75k sound fair?

Also just a important note
Rae's ref isn't entirely up to date but is the closest thing I have, the pixel has her most recent change which is mostly in her color scheme but I also dropped the brown from in her hair
Digital Art Shop | Traditional Art Shop
@AeroPawsta
75kt is perfect!! I’ll reserve your spot!

Thanks for telling me, I’ll keep that in mind! :)
@AeroPawsta
75kt is perfect!! I’ll reserve your spot!

Thanks for telling me, I’ll keep that in mind! :)
q44jrUg.png
could i get a ping when you have slots open?
could i get a ping when you have slots open?
tumblr_pxiypcQIrz1y8ch6eo1_250.pngtumblr_inline_poj57eJfFg1w4mah3_540.png
@Thurndercracker sure! I’ll put you on the waitlist :)
@Thurndercracker sure! I’ll put you on the waitlist :)
q44jrUg.png
Edit: Whoops! Didn't see you were full, I'd like to be put on the pinlist!!

Ooooh, I would love to get a fullbody pixel of this boy
https://toyhou.se/965770.quil#3541410

(I also have a nest with a starmap parent, once it hatches in four days you're free to have one of this kids if they have it as well~!)
Edit: Whoops! Didn't see you were full, I'd like to be put on the pinlist!!

Ooooh, I would love to get a fullbody pixel of this boy
https://toyhou.se/965770.quil#3541410

(I also have a nest with a starmap parent, once it hatches in four days you're free to have one of this kids if they have it as well~!)
e1d8bb4b6ea03dbd3c196f617ffeb164-dccsw0q.png
@hophatgoat don't worry about it! I accept orders when slots are full since i can usually do two a day, they just take a bit longer! I'll add you to the list :D
@hophatgoat don't worry about it! I accept orders when slots are full since i can usually do two a day, they just take a bit longer! I'll add you to the list :D
q44jrUg.png
@Foggydayyy
could I be put on the pinglist? btw, I think your art is incredibly underpriced; it's worth at least 3x the current amount you're charging
@Foggydayyy
could I be put on the pinglist? btw, I think your art is incredibly underpriced; it's worth at least 3x the current amount you're charging
nZdOLj1.gif
@Hippogryph sure! I'll add you now!

Thank you! I'm still kinda hashing out pricing and most people have either a) told me my pricing is too low or b) paid me much more than my minimums so I'll probably be raising prices a bit once I clear out the people currently in my slots. Thanks for the feedback!
@Hippogryph sure! I'll add you now!

Thank you! I'm still kinda hashing out pricing and most people have either a) told me my pricing is too low or b) paid me much more than my minimums so I'll probably be raising prices a bit once I clear out the people currently in my slots. Thanks for the feedback!
q44jrUg.png
am i still able to grab a slot? i see the last 3 slots are closed but i got pinged about 20m ago and i'm confused ):
am i still able to grab a slot? i see the last 3 slots are closed but i got pinged about 20m ago and i'm confused ):
tumblr_pxiypcQIrz1y8ch6eo1_250.pngtumblr_inline_poj57eJfFg1w4mah3_540.png
@Thundercracker sorry! I was just fixing the pinglist ashdjka

You can go ahead and order if you want though and I'll give you a slot next time they're open
@Thundercracker sorry! I was just fixing the pinglist ashdjka

You can go ahead and order if you want though and I'll give you a slot next time they're open
q44jrUg.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17