Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Foggydayyy's art shop! PWYW
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Hippogryph sure! I'll add you now!

Thank you! I'm still kinda hashing out pricing and most people have either a) told me my pricing is too low or b) paid me much more than my minimums so I'll probably be raising prices a bit once I clear out the people currently in my slots. Thanks for the feedback!
@Hippogryph sure! I'll add you now!

Thank you! I'm still kinda hashing out pricing and most people have either a) told me my pricing is too low or b) paid me much more than my minimums so I'll probably be raising prices a bit once I clear out the people currently in my slots. Thanks for the feedback!
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
4UVxmC7.pngmlHpBMC.pnglAvpyOQ.png3ySlLWp.gif
qjxrAwx.png2MFinXj.pngWYxPUv8.pngGtKO0cb.pngQRVupBA.png
YMPbu9R.png
am i still able to grab a slot? i see the last 3 slots are closed but i got pinged about 20m ago and i'm confused ):
am i still able to grab a slot? i see the last 3 slots are closed but i got pinged about 20m ago and i'm confused ):
vFAGccV.png
@Thundercracker sorry! I was just fixing the pinglist ashdjka

You can go ahead and order if you want though and I'll give you a slot next time they're open
@Thundercracker sorry! I was just fixing the pinglist ashdjka

You can go ahead and order if you want though and I'll give you a slot next time they're open
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
oh lol don't worry i'll just drop this here in the meanwhile then [b]Type of drawing:[/b] pixel bust [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43769845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437699/43769845_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Extras:[/b] i would appreciate if the accent was included, and if he could be wearing 3D glasses instead of his goggles [b]How/what you are going to pay me:[/b] i'll throw 100g at you if that's ok?
oh lol don't worry
i'll just drop this here in the meanwhile then

Type of drawing: pixel bust
Reference:
43769845_350.png

Extras: i would appreciate if the accent was included, and if he could be wearing 3D glasses instead of his goggles
How/what you are going to pay me: i'll throw 100g at you if that's ok?
vFAGccV.png
@Thundercracker sounds great! :D thank you, I've added you to the list!

@tophatgoat i went ahead and gave you a spot since slots are open & you've already ordered. let me know if you don't want it anymore.

@Hippogryph @AlphaJoy slots are open! get em while they're hot :D please keep in mind I've adjusted pricing a bit, so check that out before you order!
@Thundercracker sounds great! :D thank you, I've added you to the list!

@tophatgoat i went ahead and gave you a spot since slots are open & you've already ordered. let me know if you don't want it anymore.

@Hippogryph @AlphaJoy slots are open! get em while they're hot :D please keep in mind I've adjusted pricing a bit, so check that out before you order!
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Foggydayy
I would like to get a full body pixel of this baby bop Can you draw him with the Ravenclaw costume from harry potter please?
@Foggydayy
I would like to get a full body pixel of this baby bop Can you draw him with the Ravenclaw costume from harry potter please?
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
thank you! should i send payment already?
thank you! should i send payment already?
vFAGccV.png
hey! could I get a fullbody pixel of this boy? https://toyhou.se/879593.melon
thank you in advance! do you want me to send payment before or after you begin?
hey! could I get a fullbody pixel of this boy? https://toyhou.se/879593.melon
thank you in advance! do you want me to send payment before or after you begin?
cVPo4yi.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
rUoKR6y.png
WRW2rGw.png
@Foggydayy

I'm still interested~! I have the starmap kiddos as well if you're interested? :0c
@Foggydayy

I'm still interested~! I have the starmap kiddos as well if you're interested? :0c
e1d8bb4b6ea03dbd3c196f617ffeb164-dccsw0q.png
@AlphaJoy sure! I'll add you to the list.

@Thundercracker yes please! I'm gonna be doing a few tonight so I'll most likely be done with yours and tophatgoat's in a few hours :)

@Hippogryph Absolutely! I'll pm you (probably tomorrow or the day after) with the rough sketches and ask for payment then, but if you want to get it out of the way now i wouldn't object :)

@tophatgoat I am, but I don't have any space in my lair right now sjakdsl. I'll add you to the list and hopefully I'll I have room by the time I get to it :') thank you!
@AlphaJoy sure! I'll add you to the list.

@Thundercracker yes please! I'm gonna be doing a few tonight so I'll most likely be done with yours and tophatgoat's in a few hours :)

@Hippogryph Absolutely! I'll pm you (probably tomorrow or the day after) with the rough sketches and ask for payment then, but if you want to get it out of the way now i wouldn't object :)

@tophatgoat I am, but I don't have any space in my lair right now sjakdsl. I'll add you to the list and hopefully I'll I have room by the time I get to it :') thank you!
fkWjutW.pngl8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16