Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Lost in Lore~ (USD/G Writing Shop FULL)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@LostGirl

Oh may I please be added to your pinglist for openings if you have one? I wanna come back to this later, but need to keep my funds together for NotN. ; v ;
But I have sooo many dragons that still need lore, and while I have ideas I often struggle with the execution, so this would be wonderful!
@LostGirl

Oh may I please be added to your pinglist for openings if you have one? I wanna come back to this later, but need to keep my funds together for NotN. ; v ;
But I have sooo many dragons that still need lore, and while I have ideas I often struggle with the execution, so this would be wonderful!
STW9f2s.png
@Quickpaint

Hello! Thank you for ordering, both of your dragons have really interesting backstories! Two long bios would come to 70kt if that works for you. Personally, bios are a bit easier for me to write, but if you'd like, I could do one long bio and one long narrative for you to see the difference in how I write them? Whatever works for you, just let me know!

@CassieCain

Hello again! I'd be happy to write for Cassim and Kenya! A short bio for Cassim comes to 10kt, and if you'd like a medium/long narrative right now I can also add that to your order! Since I have also written for you before, the total would come to 45kt. Does that work?

@MunchkinLynx

Hello hello! Thank you so much for your interest! I will add you so that you know when I have openings, and I should actually have one by the end of the day as I am almost completed with another order.
@Quickpaint

Hello! Thank you for ordering, both of your dragons have really interesting backstories! Two long bios would come to 70kt if that works for you. Personally, bios are a bit easier for me to write, but if you'd like, I could do one long bio and one long narrative for you to see the difference in how I write them? Whatever works for you, just let me know!

@CassieCain

Hello again! I'd be happy to write for Cassim and Kenya! A short bio for Cassim comes to 10kt, and if you'd like a medium/long narrative right now I can also add that to your order! Since I have also written for you before, the total would come to 45kt. Does that work?

@MunchkinLynx

Hello hello! Thank you so much for your interest! I will add you so that you know when I have openings, and I should actually have one by the end of the day as I am almost completed with another order.
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
@LostGirl
Hi again!!!
Thank you so much! I would love to order it now ^-^
Should I fill out the form to include Kenya's information, or does having some info in his info section work? :3
@LostGirl
Hi again!!!
Thank you so much! I would love to order it now ^-^
Should I fill out the form to include Kenya's information, or does having some info in his info section work? :3
@CassieCain

I can write a story up with the info in his info section right now, but if there is anything else you'd like me to know about him feel free to let me know!
@CassieCain

I can write a story up with the info in his info section right now, but if there is anything else you'd like me to know about him feel free to let me know!
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
@LostGirl i'd like to be added to the pinglist!!
@LostGirl i'd like to be added to the pinglist!!
866GSCw.png oh, devil—i know you're afraid.

— nic
— 22 / they/he
— FR+3
@startouched

Of course! ^.^ Adding you now, thank you!
@startouched

Of course! ^.^ Adding you now, thank you!
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
@LostGirl
Thank you so very much!!! I am seriously so hyped >u< There's nothing else that I think you need to know at the moment, but if anything pops up, I'll let you know! ^-^ <3
Sending trade!!

Could I also be added to the pinglist? I'd most definitely love commissioning you again after this, possibly for a short/medium story of Cassim himself ( a bit of his backstory or a day in the life kind of thing), one for Kenya by himself, and so much more honestly. I simply adore your work <333
@LostGirl
Thank you so very much!!! I am seriously so hyped >u< There's nothing else that I think you need to know at the moment, but if anything pops up, I'll let you know! ^-^ <3
Sending trade!!

Could I also be added to the pinglist? I'd most definitely love commissioning you again after this, possibly for a short/medium story of Cassim himself ( a bit of his backstory or a day in the life kind of thing), one for Kenya by himself, and so much more honestly. I simply adore your work <333
@CassieCain

Awesome, thank you so, so much! I'm so glad you like my writing! I will get started soon (please note that it will likely be closer to one week before I get back to you due to the holidays and other orders). ^.^ Adding you now to the pinglist as well :)
@CassieCain

Awesome, thank you so, so much! I'm so glad you like my writing! I will get started soon (please note that it will likely be closer to one week before I get back to you due to the holidays and other orders). ^.^ Adding you now to the pinglist as well :)
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
@MunchkinLynx @startouched @CassieCain

boop open again! Happy New Year lovelies! ^.^
@MunchkinLynx @startouched @CassieCain

boop open again! Happy New Year lovelies! ^.^
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
@LostGirl

Happy new year to you as well!! I think I'd like to grab a slot actually for a Bio, lemme go pick out a dragon and fill the order form out <3 I'm absolutely terrible at deciding on how long I want stuff, but be assured that I'll pay for however long it'll end up haha
@LostGirl

Happy new year to you as well!! I think I'd like to grab a slot actually for a Bio, lemme go pick out a dragon and fill the order form out <3 I'm absolutely terrible at deciding on how long I want stuff, but be assured that I'll pay for however long it'll end up haha
STW9f2s.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21