Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Lost in Lore~ (USD/G Writing Shop FULL)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[size=2]@LostGirl Username: sleepytroll Dragon Name I'm writing for: Midas Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43730362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437304/43730362_350.png[/img] [/url] Length of lore: Medium (4-7 paragraphs) Type: narrative Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): He's the clan sword-smith and he creates beaituful, deadly weapons made of fine metals like gold, or jade, and decorated with jewels or intricate carvings and designs. To reduce competition, he'll "dispose" of other blacksmiths who threaten his position. He's very prideful. He's low-key in a relationship with the clan's war strategist, Thespidaes, and they make a dangerous pair. (There's more in his bio & library!) Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): Treasure Anything else? If you're interested in writing a bit of romance, I wouldn't mind a piece about Midas and Thespidaes! Maybe bonding? With Thespidaes telling Midas about his war stories? Or anything more creative you think of! If you have any other ideas for Midas though, I'm happy to give you creative freedom, I love being surprised. :D
@LostGirl

Username: sleepytroll
Dragon Name I'm writing for: Midas
Link to dragon:
43730362_350.png

Length of lore: Medium (4-7 paragraphs)
Type: narrative
Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): He's the clan sword-smith and he creates beaituful, deadly weapons made of fine metals like gold, or jade, and decorated with jewels or intricate carvings and designs. To reduce competition, he'll "dispose" of other blacksmiths who threaten his position. He's very prideful. He's low-key in a relationship with the clan's war strategist, Thespidaes, and they make a dangerous pair. (There's more in his bio & library!)
Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): Treasure
Anything else? If you're interested in writing a bit of romance, I wouldn't mind a piece about Midas and Thespidaes! Maybe bonding? With Thespidaes telling Midas about his war stories? Or anything more creative you think of! If you have any other ideas for Midas though, I'm happy to give you creative freedom, I love being surprised. :D
sleepytroll.gif
[center][size=2]@LostGirl hello hello! Username: heavenlii Dragon Name I'm writing for: Epi Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46169858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461699/46169858_350.png[/img] [/url] Length of lore: long Type: narrative Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): He was brought to near death through an act of aggression by his former guardian figures, though he did eventually recover, he was left with a few permanent disabilities as a result; the most prominent being slow and slurred speech as a result of the head injuries inflicted on him, and a limp due to his left leg never fully recovering after it was shattered and torn. He's attained many scars from that night, and finds himself easily upset when asked about them, resulting in the choice of him covering them up with scarves and silks. The clan's assistant healer, refusing to be anything more due to a fear of too much interaction with those around him. Epi does have a kind, patient soul, however, and finds joy in watching over the hatchlings at night. When he does find himself in the presence of others, he gives awkward smiles and slight chuckles, very seldom does he actually join in with conversations any further. He has few friends, but his closest would most likely be his peryton. Though incapable of seeing it truly when it grows dark, Epi rather enjoys it's company, and will hum little tunes at it while it accompanies him in his nightly routine. His other companion, a dove, was not his first choice of company; the bird simply started following him around after he'd gone outside of the clan's lair one evening. As a night owl sort of being, he often stargazes when he's done with his duties in the hatchery, contently sitting outside the lair to stare up at the sky through the trees. Though he's never been too fond of being out at night, something about the glittering stars always leads him back out, bringing him a subtly joy as he looks up at the vast night sky. lair desc; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47275855]x[/url] Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): treasure! Anything else? Since his love of taking care of the hatchlings in the nursery and overall nightly routine is what I think is the most prominent part about him at the moment, I'd love to see if you could do something with that! Also, Epi is what he's most commonly referred to as, since 'Epilogue' is a bit complex for hatchlings to say, eventually the nickname caught on with others in the clan and he nowadays he just casually goes by it --- aaa please tell me if I missed anything,, I've genuinely never ordered a lore commission from someone so I hope I filled everything out well enough!
@LostGirl hello hello!

Username: heavenlii
Dragon Name I'm writing for: Epi
Link to dragon:

46169858_350.png

Length of lore: long

Type: narrative

Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM):
He was brought to near death through an act of aggression by his former guardian figures, though he did eventually recover, he was left with a few permanent disabilities as a result; the most prominent being slow and slurred speech as a result of the head injuries inflicted on him, and a limp due to his left leg never fully recovering after it was shattered and torn. He's attained many scars from that night, and finds himself easily upset when asked about them, resulting in the choice of him covering them up with scarves and silks.

The clan's assistant healer, refusing to be anything more due to a fear of too much interaction with those around him. Epi does have a kind, patient soul, however, and finds joy in watching over the hatchlings at night. When he does find himself in the presence of others, he gives awkward smiles and slight chuckles, very seldom does he actually join in with conversations any further.

He has few friends, but his closest would most likely be his peryton. Though incapable of seeing it truly when it grows dark, Epi rather enjoys it's company, and will hum little tunes at it while it accompanies him in his nightly routine. His other companion, a dove, was not his first choice of company; the bird simply started following him around after he'd gone outside of the clan's lair one evening.

As a night owl sort of being, he often stargazes when he's done with his duties in the hatchery, contently sitting outside the lair to stare up at the sky through the trees. Though he's never been too fond of being out at night, something about the glittering stars always leads him back out, bringing him a subtly joy as he looks up at the vast night sky.

lair desc; x

Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): treasure!

Anything else? Since his love of taking care of the hatchlings in the nursery and overall nightly routine is what I think is the most prominent part about him at the moment, I'd love to see if you could do something with that!

Also, Epi is what he's most commonly referred to as, since 'Epilogue' is a bit complex for hatchlings to say, eventually the nickname caught on with others in the clan and he nowadays he just casually goes by it

---

aaa please tell me if I missed anything,, I've genuinely never ordered a lore commission from someone so I hope I filled everything out well enough!

************************** image.png image.png
@sleepytroll
Hello! Thank you for ordering, you have such an interesting bio for Midas! It will be 30kt, feel free to send it whenever and I'll get started soon!

@heavenlii
Hello hello! Epi is beautiful and I appreciate all the info you've provided! Everything looks good, feel free to send 50kt over whenever and I'll begin writing within a couple days! ^.^
@sleepytroll
Hello! Thank you for ordering, you have such an interesting bio for Midas! It will be 30kt, feel free to send it whenever and I'll get started soon!

@heavenlii
Hello hello! Epi is beautiful and I appreciate all the info you've provided! Everything looks good, feel free to send 50kt over whenever and I'll begin writing within a couple days! ^.^
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
boop
boop
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
I [i]was[/i] going to try saving up for a lair expansion... but this is better. :D Username: lavaland422 Dragon Name I'm writing for: Cyrvu Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46494676] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464947/46494676_350.png[/img] [/url] Length of lore: long Type: Narrative Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): I have another prompt for you! [i]"They warned him that the orb was cursed. But it was the only thing that could replace his pearl in time."[/i] Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): Treasure Anything else?: Nope. ^.^ (I imagine you'll be seeing a lot of me around here. I absolutely adore your work!)
I was going to try saving up for a lair expansion... but this is better. :D

Username: lavaland422
Dragon Name I'm writing for: Cyrvu
Link to dragon:

46494676_350.png

Length of lore: long
Type: Narrative
Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): I have another prompt for you! "They warned him that the orb was cursed. But it was the only thing that could replace his pearl in time."
Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): Treasure
Anything else?: Nope. ^.^

(I imagine you'll be seeing a lot of me around here. I absolutely adore your work!)
9rffWp7.png----- FR+2 -tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png- Female --vmRjR9o.png
@lavaland422

Hi again! Thank you so, so much! I'm so happy to write for you again (and this is a really interesting prompt)! It'll be 45kt, so you can send that over whenever and I'll get started! ^.^ (Please note that I should get it done within the week, but with the holidays it might take a little longer if that's okay).
@lavaland422

Hi again! Thank you so, so much! I'm so happy to write for you again (and this is a really interesting prompt)! It'll be 45kt, so you can send that over whenever and I'll get started! ^.^ (Please note that I should get it done within the week, but with the holidays it might take a little longer if that's okay).
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
I completely understand. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait though! :)

I'll send that CR right away.
I completely understand. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait though! :)

I'll send that CR right away.
9rffWp7.png----- FR+2 -tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png- Female --vmRjR9o.png
boop
boop
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
@LostGirl Username: Quickpaint Dragon Name I'm writing for: Lazarus Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47128649] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471287/47128649_350.png[/img] [/url] Length of lore: Long Type: bio Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): He's a melancholy battle cleric, who was accidentally brought back to life after an untimely death. And although his appearance suggests someone dangerous, he's nothing of the sort and only wishes the best for his clan mates, and will do anything to protect them. He cares the most for his partner, Lhotse, who never leaves his side. Dragon Name I'm writing for: Lhotse Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38489210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384893/38489210_350.png[/img] [/url] Length of lore: Long Type: bio Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): The wild, overly-excitable warrior companion of Lazarus. She stumbled upon Lazarus while on a trip across a mountain range, and somehow brought him back from death while dragging him back home. Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): Treasure! Anything else? I couldn't decide between bios or narratives, so whichever works better?
@LostGirl

Username: Quickpaint
Dragon Name I'm writing for: Lazarus
Link to dragon:
47128649_350.png

Length of lore: Long
Type: bio
Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): He's a melancholy battle cleric, who was accidentally brought back to life after an untimely death. And although his appearance suggests someone dangerous, he's nothing of the sort and only wishes the best for his clan mates, and will do anything to protect them. He cares the most for his partner, Lhotse, who never leaves his side.

Dragon Name I'm writing for: Lhotse
Link to dragon:
38489210_350.png

Length of lore: Long
Type: bio
Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): The wild, overly-excitable warrior companion of Lazarus. She stumbled upon Lazarus while on a trip across a mountain range, and somehow brought him back from death while dragging him back home.
Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): Treasure!
Anything else? I couldn't decide between bios or narratives, so whichever works better?
EZlaHu2.png
@LostGirl Username: CassieCain Dragon Name I'm writing for: Cassim (it’s still up for debate) Link to dragon: [img]https://i.imgur.com/I6FjeiN.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46872857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468729/46872857_350.png[/img] [/url] Length of lore: Type: Short bio Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc: He is a free spirit who has no one place he calls home, for all the lands are open to him (so he says, but he is breaking and entering, stealing, etc). He is cheeky, smart, agile, a thief and a charmer. He loves jewels, jewelry, and having a good time (also escaping and evading officers and knights of the kingdom that seek to capture him for his crimes). Although it may seem like he jumps in head first without thinking, he actually usually thinks things through thoroughly. He came across Kenya when both were a bit younger and took a shine to him, becoming the imperials confidant and go-to for information, plans, and to just hang out (this rarely occurs though, since Kenya prefers to stay out of the kingdom and city entirely). Payment Type: treasure Anything else? I’d also love to commission you for a medium to long narrative that includes this guy and Kenya if you’d be willing ^\\\^
@LostGirl
Username: CassieCain
Dragon Name I'm writing for: Cassim (it’s still up for debate)
Link to dragon:
I6FjeiN.png

46872857_350.png

Length of lore:
Type: Short bio
Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc: He is a free spirit who has no one place he calls home, for all the lands are open to him (so he says, but he is breaking and entering, stealing, etc). He is cheeky, smart, agile, a thief and a charmer. He loves jewels, jewelry, and having a good time (also escaping and evading officers and knights of the kingdom that seek to capture him for his crimes).
Although it may seem like he jumps in head first without thinking, he actually usually thinks things through thoroughly.
He came across Kenya when both were a bit younger and took a shine to him, becoming the imperials confidant and go-to for information, plans, and to just hang out (this rarely occurs though, since Kenya prefers to stay out of the kingdom and city entirely).
Payment Type: treasure
Anything else? I’d also love to commission you for a medium to long narrative that includes this guy and Kenya if you’d be willing ^\\\^

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21