Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Lost in Lore~ (USD/G Writing Shop FULL)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@LostGirl
Aw thank you!! I'll be sending CR now~
@LostGirl
Aw thank you!! I'll be sending CR now~
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@LostGirl No problem! <3 Sending the gems now *w*
@LostGirl No problem! <3 Sending the gems now *w*
Art_shop.png
@LostGirl Hello again! ^^ Would you like to be affiliates with my shop? I think some of my regular customers would be interested in your writing, too!
@LostGirl Hello again! ^^ Would you like to be affiliates with my shop? I think some of my regular customers would be interested in your writing, too!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
This reminds me I still need to amen my order. O.o. So sorry about being late. I shall post the dragons and send the payment tomorrow :3.
This reminds me I still need to amen my order. O.o. So sorry about being late. I shall post the dragons and send the payment tomorrow :3.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Disillusionist
Hi there! Ohh sure, I’d absolutely love to! Thank you so much! I’ve never been affiliates with a player before - how does it work exactly?

@Tynethyne
No worries at all, take your time! It’ll be a bit before I get to later orders anyway lol - been a busy week for me, got a test coming up :O
@Disillusionist
Hi there! Ohh sure, I’d absolutely love to! Thank you so much! I’ve never been affiliates with a player before - how does it work exactly?

@Tynethyne
No worries at all, take your time! It’ll be a bit before I get to later orders anyway lol - been a busy week for me, got a test coming up :O
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
No problem! Basically when you're affiliates with another shop, you agree to link back to them so that customers can find them more easily. In return, they'll also have a link to your shop. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2908529/2#post_44776017]Here's[/url] an example of me sending an affiliate request (plus the shop owner's response below). If you look at the front page of their shop, you'll see that they've already added a link to my thread. If you have further questions, you can let me know! [emoji=heart] I've already added your banner to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403#post_25230689]this post[/url]. If you scroll down to the bottom of the same post, you can find different banners you can use to link back to my shop. Feel free to choose any of them! ^^
No problem! Basically when you're affiliates with another shop, you agree to link back to them so that customers can find them more easily. In return, they'll also have a link to your shop.

Here's an example of me sending an affiliate request (plus the shop owner's response below). If you look at the front page of their shop, you'll see that they've already added a link to my thread.

If you have further questions, you can let me know! I've already added your banner to this post. If you scroll down to the bottom of the same post, you can find different banners you can use to link back to my shop. Feel free to choose any of them! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Gotcha, neato! I added your banner/shop link to my first post. Thank you! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Disillusionist

Gotcha, neato! I added your banner/shop link to my first post. Thank you!
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
@/Lostgirl (sorry about all the pings while editing!) Woo, sorry about being late again and thank you for your patience! I will be paying in treasure. How much is your g:t conversion rate? [b]Username:[/b] Tynethyne [b]Dragon Name I'm writing for:[/b] Candor [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46281766][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/462818/46281766_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Length of lore:[/b] Medium? [b]Type:[/b] Narrative? Maybe an account of his time in the Icefields [b]Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM):[/b] There is not much yet, but he always struck me as a gruff, taciturn, militaristic dragon kind of like Stannis from GoT. Since he is an Ice Dragon, I believe that he would have spent his time there in the place of the Gaolers before they came back. Working for Ice Warden as some sort of Captain, or Sentinel or Warden, keeping watch against the monsters in the Ice Fields and the shade. He is older, maybe in his early 50s in human years? Bit of a curmudgeon. [b]Any preferences on writing style?(no dialogue, first/third POV, tone of piece, limited imagery, things like that): Dialogue maybe, third person. Thinking Game of Throne Night's Watch type thing [b]Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half):[/b]Treasure. [b]Anything else?[/b] ----------- [b]Username:[/b] Tynethyne [b]Dragon Name I'm writing for:[/b] Blondie [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61964868][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619649/61964868_350.png[/img][/url][/img][/url] [b]Length of lore:[/b] Medium? [b]Type:[/b] Bio [b]Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM):[/b] Contralto's Dad! Maybe early 40s in human years? He is based on Blondie from The Good, The Bad and the Ugly - basically every western character of Clint Eastwood . I have a mental image of something sticking out his mouth like a tooth pick or something. Cowboy/bounty hunter, but the type of bounty hunter who is corrupt or doing it just for the money. He spent the a lot of his life in the deserts of the lightning flight with his Thunderstomp. His skin is incorporated into lore (difference he is not made out of mechanical parts or engineering) I like to imagine it is some kind of construct that he wears. On Brandy, I wouldn't call it love but they are good friends with a good partnership in terms of work. They compliment each other nicely and he can dispel any arguments that Brandy and Contralto may be having. Brandy and Contralto do love each other, deep down but sometimes it gets buried. He believes in allowing his children independence and that they should not be sheltered. [b]Any preferences on writing style?(no dialogue, first/third POV, tone of piece, limited imagery, things like that): Wild Western, third person [b]Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half):[/b]Treasure. [b]Anything else?[/b] Has a theme song that may help :D.
@/Lostgirl (sorry about all the pings while editing!)

Woo, sorry about being late again and thank you for your patience! I will be paying in treasure. How much is your g:t conversion rate?

Username: Tynethyne
Dragon Name I'm writing for: Candor
Link to dragon: 46281766_350.png
Length of lore: Medium?
Type: Narrative? Maybe an account of his time in the Icefields
Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): There is not much yet, but he always struck me as a gruff, taciturn, militaristic dragon kind of like Stannis from GoT. Since he is an Ice Dragon, I believe that he would have spent his time there in the place of the Gaolers before they came back. Working for Ice Warden as some sort of Captain, or Sentinel or Warden, keeping watch against the monsters in the Ice Fields and the shade. He is older, maybe in his early 50s in human years? Bit of a curmudgeon.

Any preferences on writing style?(no dialogue, first/third POV, tone of piece, limited imagery, things like that): Dialogue maybe, third person. Thinking Game of Throne Night's Watch type thing
Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half):Treasure.
Anything else?

Username: Tynethyne
Dragon Name I'm writing for: Blondie
Link to dragon: 61964868_350.png[/img][/url]
Length of lore: Medium?
Type: Bio
Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): Contralto's Dad! Maybe early 40s in human years? He is based on Blondie from The Good, The Bad and the Ugly - basically every western character of Clint Eastwood . I have a mental image of something sticking out his mouth like a tooth pick or something. Cowboy/bounty hunter, but the type of bounty hunter who is corrupt or doing it just for the money. He spent the a lot of his life in the deserts of the lightning flight with his Thunderstomp. His skin is incorporated into lore (difference he is not made out of mechanical parts or engineering) I like to imagine it is some kind of construct that he wears. On Brandy, I wouldn't call it love but they are good friends with a good partnership in terms of work. They compliment each other nicely and he can dispel any arguments that Brandy and Contralto may be having. Brandy and Contralto do love each other, deep down but sometimes it gets buried. He believes in allowing his children independence and that they should not be sheltered.

Any preferences on writing style?(no dialogue, first/third POV, tone of piece, limited imagery, things like that): Wild Western, third person
Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half):Treasure.
Anything else? Has a theme song that may help :D.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@KameTurtle @KayOkay24 @Tynethyne @Looshiana Hi lovelies! I just wanted to provide a quick update for everyone on the slot list. Things got really busy last week with some school tests and work, and this week was midterms. SO I've set time aside this weekend to get started on all the orders! Thank you all for your patience! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@KameTurtle @KayOkay24 @Tynethyne @Looshiana

Hi lovelies! I just wanted to provide a quick update for everyone on the slot list. Things got really busy last week with some school tests and work, and this week was midterms. SO I've set time aside this weekend to get started on all the orders! Thank you all for your patience!
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
I wish you all the luck with studies, it can be harsh indeed! Please don't push yourself too much with lore orders, personally am I more than okay with waiting, especially if it means your free time and mental condition! [emoji=pink star size=1]
I wish you all the luck with studies, it can be harsh indeed! Please don't push yourself too much with lore orders, personally am I more than okay with waiting, especially if it means your free time and mental condition!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21