Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Lost in Lore~ (USD/G Writing Shop FULL)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@LostGirl Hello hello! Just wanted to ask how things are going! No rush at all, just wondering if you're okay [emoji=pink star size=1] All the recent events made me overly anxious haha. Hope you're all good!
@LostGirl
Hello hello!
Just wanted to ask how things are going! No rush at all, just wondering if you're okay All the recent events made me overly anxious haha. Hope you're all good!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@KameTurtle Hi yes everything's good! Thanks for checking in! Midterms were last week, and I have three weeks left until finals so a lot of projects are coming up. Realistically, I anticipate doing orders over my holiday break in November. [emoji=tundra happy size=1] I'm happy to start issuing refunds if this is taking too long. Schoolwork seemed to come outta nowhere in the last two weeks lol [emoji=red star size=1]
@KameTurtle

Hi yes everything's good! Thanks for checking in! Midterms were last week, and I have three weeks left until finals so a lot of projects are coming up. Realistically, I anticipate doing orders over my holiday break in November.

I'm happy to start issuing refunds if this is taking too long. Schoolwork seemed to come outta nowhere in the last two weeks lol
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
Hi! It's me again [emoji=pink star size=1] How are you? It's been a while, and I really hope you're doing alright! I wanted to ask about the lore slot and the plans for it - it's completely okay if you can't do it now / don't want to do it anymore, so no pressure at all! I don't mind waiting if that is needed, but I also can withdraw with my order if your life plans changed [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1] Just let me know what you think! Happy New Year to you~ [emoji=snowflake size=1]
Hi! It's me again
How are you? It's been a while, and I really hope you're doing alright!

I wanted to ask about the lore slot and the plans for it - it's completely okay if you can't do it now / don't want to do it anymore, so no pressure at all! I don't mind waiting if that is needed, but I also can withdraw with my order if your life plans changed Just let me know what you think!

Happy New Year to you~
@KameTurtle Hi! Ahhh I'm well, just taking things as they come xD I'm truly so sorry it's taken me a solid 4 months to write. I really do love writing these stories and I intend to finish the orders I have before going on a hiatus. Things are just busy and I lose motivation by the end of the day when I have free time. How about if by the end of January I haven't gotten to it I'll let you know and you can withdraw? [emoji=gold star size=1] Happy New Year to you as well! I hope 2021 brings good things lol [emoji=red star size=1]
@KameTurtle

Hi! Ahhh I'm well, just taking things as they come xD I'm truly so sorry it's taken me a solid 4 months to write. I really do love writing these stories and I intend to finish the orders I have before going on a hiatus. Things are just busy and I lose motivation by the end of the day when I have free time.

How about if by the end of January I haven't gotten to it I'll let you know and you can withdraw?

Happy New Year to you as well! I hope 2021 brings good things lol
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
Oh please don't apologize about that! I know too well how bad it can be. Just really wishing you to get through hard times soon and to have all the imagination you want! [emoji=pink star size=1] And yes, let's do this~ Just let me know when you decide for sure! @LostGirl
Oh please don't apologize about that! I know too well how bad it can be. Just really wishing you to get through hard times soon and to have all the imagination you want!

And yes, let's do this~ Just let me know when you decide for sure!

@LostGirl
Hellooo,

You wouldn't happen to still be open would you?
Hellooo,

You wouldn't happen to still be open would you?
98220b28cc731bfe59b1cf0df361cb525137e126.png98220b28cc731bfe59b1cf0df361cb525137e126.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21