Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Lost in Lore~ (USD/G Writing Shop FULL)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@CassieCain

Ohh you have a really interesting backstory so far! I'll get started on it soon and get a draft to you within a few days!
@CassieCain

Ohh you have a really interesting backstory so far! I'll get started on it soon and get a draft to you within a few days!
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
@LostGirl: Thank you so much, I'm glad you think so!! ;7; And aaahhh, I'm so excited! >u< Thank you for accepting my darling(s)!!! I can't wait to see what you write! <33
@LostGirl: Thank you so much, I'm glad you think so!! ;7; And aaahhh, I'm so excited! >u< Thank you for accepting my darling(s)!!! I can't wait to see what you write! <33
@CassieCain

Of course! And just to clarify, did you want one bio for only Phthonus, or did you want three separate bios for each dragon?
@CassieCain

Of course! And just to clarify, did you want one bio for only Phthonus, or did you want three separate bios for each dragon?
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
Just for Phthonus. Unless you'd be interested in writing one for one of the other two dragons as well ^///^
Just for Phthonus. Unless you'd be interested in writing one for one of the other two dragons as well ^///^
boop open! please fund my gene projects and let me write for you hehe
boop open! please fund my gene projects and let me write for you hehe
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
@LostGirl my things sold!! Username: startouched Dragon Name I'm writing for: Whiskey, Mythology Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46944857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469449/46944857_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46356471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463565/46356471_350.png[/img] [/url] Length of lore: medium Type: bios Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): they both have some info in their bios! Whiskey is the youngest and newest member of the clan's knights/warriors for some extra context. let me know if you have questions! Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): treasure! Anything else?: nope! im glad to see shop's open!!
@LostGirl
my things sold!!

Username: startouched
Dragon Name I'm writing for: Whiskey, Mythology
Link to dragon:
46944857_350.png

46356471_350.png

Length of lore: medium
Type: bios
Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc. (can also discuss further in PM): they both have some info in their bios! Whiskey is the youngest and newest member of the clan's knights/warriors for some extra context. let me know if you have questions!
Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): treasure!
Anything else?: nope! im glad to see shop's open!!
866GSCw.png oh, devil—i know you're afraid.

— nic
— 22 / they/he
— FR+3
@LostGirl Yay! The shop's open! :D Username: lavaland422 Dragon Name I'm writing for: Oceanus Link to dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24984237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249843/24984237_350.png[/img] [/url] Length of lore: Long Type: Narrative Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc.: No background info again, sorry. The prompt I have this time is: [i]He was born in the Lightning Flight, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he belonged somewhere else. One day, he awakens on an unknown shore, far from home.[/i] Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): Mostly gems. (I can pay 40g, so I'll give you the rest in treasure.) Anything else?: Nope, that's all. Have fun! :)
@LostGirl

Yay! The shop's open! :D

Username: lavaland422
Dragon Name I'm writing for: Oceanus
Link to dragon:
24984237_350.png

Length of lore: Long
Type: Narrative
Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc.: No background info again, sorry. The prompt I have this time is: He was born in the Lightning Flight, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he belonged somewhere else. One day, he awakens on an unknown shore, far from home.
Payment Type (please note if you'd like to do half/half): Mostly gems. (I can pay 40g, so I'll give you the rest in treasure.)
Anything else?: Nope, that's all. Have fun! :)
9rffWp7.png----- FR+2 -tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png- Female --vmRjR9o.png
@LostGirl [LIST] [*][b]Username:[/b] Superblox [*][b]Dragon Name I'm writing for:[/b] Eillove [*][b]Link to dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31786102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317862/31786102_350.png[/img] [/url] [*][b]Length of lore:[/b] Medium [*][b]Type:[/b] Bio [*][b]Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc.:[/b] I have nothing specific in mind, however, I was thinking of something to the effect of, [i]"Despite being born a Light Dragon, as an egg she was exposed to a lot of Arcane Energies, and as a result she was born with the shards of pure Arcane energy that now covers her body. Not only does this give her a higher pool of Mana than most dragons, she also can access abilities and spells that would usually be exclusive to Arcane dragons."[/i] Aside from that sorta Guideline, you have free reign on how you want to write this! [*][b]Payment Type:[/b] Shiny Gems~! [*][b]Anything else?:[/b] So, a question for you, and you don't have to agree for this. My Birthday is within 4 days (Dec. 22), but due to obvious Holiday reasons, as well as being in the middle of a [b][i]BIG[/i][/b] Move, I most likely won't be able to order then, which is why I am ordering now. My question is this: Would you allow the Birthday Discount despite my current condition stated above? I won't blame you if you say no, I can afford it either way. I just want to know if it's possible for me to save a little money! [/LIST]
@LostGirl
  • Username: Superblox
  • Dragon Name I'm writing for: Eillove
  • Link to dragon:
    31786102_350.png
  • Length of lore: Medium
  • Type: Bio
  • Any background information, relationships, clan lore, etc.: I have nothing specific in mind, however, I was thinking of something to the effect of, "Despite being born a Light Dragon, as an egg she was exposed to a lot of Arcane Energies, and as a result she was born with the shards of pure Arcane energy that now covers her body. Not only does this give her a higher pool of Mana than most dragons, she also can access abilities and spells that would usually be exclusive to Arcane dragons." Aside from that sorta Guideline, you have free reign on how you want to write this!
  • Payment Type: Shiny Gems~!
  • Anything else?: So, a question for you, and you don't have to agree for this. My Birthday is within 4 days (Dec. 22), but due to obvious Holiday reasons, as well as being in the middle of a BIG Move, I most likely won't be able to order then, which is why I am ordering now. My question is this: Would you allow the Birthday Discount despite my current condition stated above? I won't blame you if you say no, I can afford it either way. I just want to know if it's possible for me to save a little money!
@startouched
Hi! So good to see you again! Since I know I've written for you before, your total would come to 36kt for both of them. You can send it over whenever and I'll get started right away! (And thanks! I was stressing trying to organize everything and finally just said "that's as good as the shop's getting" and went for it xD)

@lavaland422
He's so pretty! It's good to see you again as well, so it'd be 45kt/45g. You can send it whenver and I'll get to writing! ^.^

@Superblox
Hello, thank you for ordering! That'd be no problem! That would make it 17g if you're good with that. Feel free to send it over whenever and I'll get started within a day-ish! ^.^
@startouched
Hi! So good to see you again! Since I know I've written for you before, your total would come to 36kt for both of them. You can send it over whenever and I'll get started right away! (And thanks! I was stressing trying to organize everything and finally just said "that's as good as the shop's getting" and went for it xD)

@lavaland422
He's so pretty! It's good to see you again as well, so it'd be 45kt/45g. You can send it whenver and I'll get to writing! ^.^

@Superblox
Hello, thank you for ordering! That'd be no problem! That would make it 17g if you're good with that. Feel free to send it over whenever and I'll get started within a day-ish! ^.^
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
boop
boop
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21