Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@TehuMertt

I've found headshots of Charrs. :) You can draw in any style you like though. Even pixel!
@TehuMertt

I've found headshots of Charrs. :) You can draw in any style you like though. Even pixel!
gNtNgvw.png
@irrwahn OH YES, perfection!! I'm always down for references >:^) excellent. Thank you!
@irrwahn OH YES, perfection!! I'm always down for references >:^) excellent. Thank you!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt

Just tell me the price and send a pm with paypal infos if you're ready! o/
@TehuMertt

Just tell me the price and send a pm with paypal infos if you're ready! o/
gNtNgvw.png
@irrwahn understood! I ask for payment after I've sent WIPs actually, just to make sure everything looks right first :^) so you don't have to worry about that for now!
@irrwahn understood! I ask for payment after I've sent WIPs actually, just to make sure everything looks right first :^) so you don't have to worry about that for now!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
THERE HE IS!! He was an absolute delight! I love his colours and I love his outfit. I hope you have Paypal because today was literally the first time I heard of Venmo, lmao. [s]I somehow missed that[/s] If there's anything that needs to be fixed, do tell, I sometimes miss stuff. It should be $5 because of the complexity of the accent, that one took the longest [center][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/d1232d91-a30d-400c-8f57-9ea2d16da274/dcwhnaq-78866d4b-a633-44e9-b62b-18aa7ddc230c.png[/img][/center]
THERE HE IS!! He was an absolute delight! I love his colours and I love his outfit.
I hope you have Paypal because today was literally the first time I heard of Venmo, lmao. I somehow missed that
If there's anything that needs to be fixed, do tell, I sometimes miss stuff. It should be $5 because of the complexity of the accent, that one took the longest
dcwhnaq-78866d4b-a633-44e9-b62b-18aa7ddc230c.png
@tehumertt Amazing!!! I do not have a paypal so I’ll need to set one up to pay you. I don’t have my laptop right now so I’ll have to pay you later tonight if that’s okay. I absolutely love it though :)))
@tehumertt Amazing!!! I do not have a paypal so I’ll need to set one up to pay you. I don’t have my laptop right now so I’ll have to pay you later tonight if that’s okay. I absolutely love it though :)))
@spiritualsun OH that is completely alright, I can wait! And thank you so much, I'm so glad you like how he turned out ♥ Lannister is definitely a stunner after all
@spiritualsun OH that is completely alright, I can wait! And thank you so much, I'm so glad you like how he turned out ♥ Lannister is definitely a stunner after all
@tehumertt payment sent! Although, I would suggest using venmo because they dont charge service fees. I'll definitely be back when I'm not so broke
@tehumertt payment sent! Although, I would suggest using venmo because they dont charge service fees. I'll definitely be back when I'm not so broke
@spiritualsun I will definitely consider it! Thank you so much ♥
@spiritualsun I will definitely consider it! Thank you so much ♥
@irrwahn I would actually love to ask more about her personality so here I am, asking. What's she like (so I get a better feel for what I'm drawing)?
@irrwahn I would actually love to ask more about her personality so here I am, asking. What's she like (so I get a better feel for what I'm drawing)?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32