Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@spiritualsun W H OO P S, yep I forgot to change it. They're open but currently only for FR dragons/familiars! Thanks for pointing it out adsfs
@spiritualsun W H OO P S, yep I forgot to change it. They're open but currently only for FR dragons/familiars! Thanks for pointing it out adsfs
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@tehumertt Can you do some pixel art of this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14040077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140401/14040077_350.png[/img] [/url] Also how would you like payment? Can I venmo you?
@tehumertt Can you do some pixel art of this guy?

14040077_350.png

Also how would you like payment? Can I venmo you?
@spiritualsun ABSOLUTELY! And first I'll do the art, then I'll request payment :^) I just want to make sure you're satisfied with it first

Also, DAMN, he is a stunning lad, that's a fantastic outfit
@spiritualsun ABSOLUTELY! And first I'll do the art, then I'll request payment :^) I just want to make sure you're satisfied with it first

Also, DAMN, he is a stunning lad, that's a fantastic outfit
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt Thanks :))) He's one of my progens and I love him to death
@TehuMertt Thanks :))) He's one of my progens and I love him to death
@spiritualsun very glad to hear that since he deserves all the love

Also, just wanted to let you know that I'm still on break because I want to be grinding for NoTN but once NoTN is over, I'll work on the art immediately!
@spiritualsun very glad to hear that since he deserves all the love

Also, just wanted to let you know that I'm still on break because I want to be grinding for NoTN but once NoTN is over, I'll work on the art immediately!
@tehumertt No problem, take your time :)
@tehumertt No problem, take your time :)
@TehuMertt

Hello! Here I am! XD
I would love to commission you again, but not for FR-dragon characters. ^^ Do you draw face-icon like pictures too?
I'd love to have a little icon for discord from my Guild Wars 2 Charr girl <3
And if that's cool, would you draw my friends character as well as an icon?

>> Here are pictures <<

My charr is the white one. She actually doesn't "glow" like in the screenshots - she's just white with some grey. XD

Tell me what you think!

@TehuMertt

Hello! Here I am! XD
I would love to commission you again, but not for FR-dragon characters. ^^ Do you draw face-icon like pictures too?
I'd love to have a little icon for discord from my Guild Wars 2 Charr girl <3
And if that's cool, would you draw my friends character as well as an icon?

>> Here are pictures <<

My charr is the white one. She actually doesn't "glow" like in the screenshots - she's just white with some grey. XD

Tell me what you think!

gNtNgvw.png
@irrwahn OH!! I can definitely try! I will give my best, that's for sure. She's super cute, I adore her design. Also, I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about but I'd love an example so I know for sure!
@irrwahn OH!! I can definitely try! I will give my best, that's for sure. She's super cute, I adore her design. Also, I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about but I'd love an example so I know for sure!
@TehuMertt

Oh hmm... like you did here, but only the head. :)

They are basically two lynx cats with horns. Here's the wiki if you don't know the race. :)
There is some concept art.
@TehuMertt

Oh hmm... like you did here, but only the head. :)

They are basically two lynx cats with horns. Here's the wiki if you don't know the race. :)
There is some concept art.
gNtNgvw.png
@irrwahn OHHHH throwback to my old art ajksdhfg

I can definitely do that! I will still have to figure out the prices, it should be the same as a bust but I'll let you know when I send you a WIP! Thank you so much ♥
@irrwahn OHHHH throwback to my old art ajksdhfg

I can definitely do that! I will still have to figure out the prices, it should be the same as a bust but I'll let you know when I send you a WIP! Thank you so much ♥
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32