Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aavi's art shop: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Aavinox Can you do a less detailed 'looser' work of a Skydancer?

No background (transparent). More the feeling of flying than details... say an hour of time for 2000 gems? Doesn't need to look crystal/facet. And just a hint of her red familiar. Please let me know if you are interested... (no apparel/probably no accent)

Or let me know (PM is fine) what old festival things you are missing - I may have them. But only if you are interested in a flight away from detail... (a challenge!)

If not, no worries.
@Aavinox Can you do a less detailed 'looser' work of a Skydancer?

No background (transparent). More the feeling of flying than details... say an hour of time for 2000 gems? Doesn't need to look crystal/facet. And just a hint of her red familiar. Please let me know if you are interested... (no apparel/probably no accent)

Or let me know (PM is fine) what old festival things you are missing - I may have them. But only if you are interested in a flight away from detail... (a challenge!)

If not, no worries.
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo

Hey! Sorry for the really late reply I must have deleted the notif thinking it was from my adopt shop.

I am interested for sure, I do want to test how much I can do in 1 hour on one of my personal dragons first before taking a commission though. I don't want to end up with something looking half done ect

but yeah this is a challenge I am very interested in taking!
I'll message you when I have tested one of my permas!

As for the festival items I am missing

- Sunchaser
- Electricians power pack
- Metallurgists forgetools
- Eroded crystalhide
- Frigid fugitive Shackles
- Tricktrouper crown
- Windbound plumage
- Thresher flatfins
- Naturalist adornments
- Sunguard chest
- Magmatic Pauldrons
- Companion comet
- Runaway rotclaw
- Buffclamber Belongings
- Warmwater wanderers
- Scavenger's tatters
- Carapace arm
- Surgestream coat
- Black iron plates
- Welder's mask
- Icicle chains
- Pyrite pauldrons

And not a holiday but a downtime item
- Twice dyed cowl

Unfortunately I need quite a few of them I 'quit' a few years back and sold them all then found myself returning soon after and some I just missed.
@Emberglo

Hey! Sorry for the really late reply I must have deleted the notif thinking it was from my adopt shop.

I am interested for sure, I do want to test how much I can do in 1 hour on one of my personal dragons first before taking a commission though. I don't want to end up with something looking half done ect

but yeah this is a challenge I am very interested in taking!
I'll message you when I have tested one of my permas!

As for the festival items I am missing

- Sunchaser
- Electricians power pack
- Metallurgists forgetools
- Eroded crystalhide
- Frigid fugitive Shackles
- Tricktrouper crown
- Windbound plumage
- Thresher flatfins
- Naturalist adornments
- Sunguard chest
- Magmatic Pauldrons
- Companion comet
- Runaway rotclaw
- Buffclamber Belongings
- Warmwater wanderers
- Scavenger's tatters
- Carapace arm
- Surgestream coat
- Black iron plates
- Welder's mask
- Icicle chains
- Pyrite pauldrons

And not a holiday but a downtime item
- Twice dyed cowl

Unfortunately I need quite a few of them I 'quit' a few years back and sold them all then found myself returning soon after and some I just missed.
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox

Hello! I can offer you all of these items: Warmwater wanderers
Pyrite pauldrons
Welder's mask
Carapace arm
Nocturne breed change
Smirch gene
Nocturne egg

Would this be enough for a slot?
@Aavinox

Hello! I can offer you all of these items: Warmwater wanderers
Pyrite pauldrons
Welder's mask
Carapace arm
Nocturne breed change
Smirch gene
Nocturne egg

Would this be enough for a slot?
BvMRuY5.png
@lumin

Hey!

Looking at the Ah prices the lowest'ish for each are

Warmwater wanderers: 100 gems
Pyrite pauldrons: 10 gems
Welder's mask: 35 gems
Carapace arm: 350 gems
Nocturne breed change: 450 gems
Smirch gene: 30 gems
Nocturne egg: 320 gems

With a total of 1295 gems so depending on what you want maybe! I am very lenient when it comes to matching wishlist items to their pure value so let me know what you were after and I can see if I can do that for you Xx
@lumin

Hey!

Looking at the Ah prices the lowest'ish for each are

Warmwater wanderers: 100 gems
Pyrite pauldrons: 10 gems
Welder's mask: 35 gems
Carapace arm: 350 gems
Nocturne breed change: 450 gems
Smirch gene: 30 gems
Nocturne egg: 320 gems

With a total of 1295 gems so depending on what you want maybe! I am very lenient when it comes to matching wishlist items to their pure value so let me know what you were after and I can see if I can do that for you Xx
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox

I was interested in a normal chibi! I also have vials of scattersight if you'd be interested in those, or I can try and cover the rest with treasure!
@Aavinox

I was interested in a normal chibi! I also have vials of scattersight if you'd be interested in those, or I can try and cover the rest with treasure!
BvMRuY5.png
@lumin

Oh yeah then as long as the value is say at least 1500 gems you can have the slot!
I am very interested in scattersights actually (I should add that to my list :O) I have a love for old dragons and use them fairly often.

Scattersights are at 240 gems right now so 2 of those + the other stuff will be fine! (With a total value of 1775G, 3 scattereyes would push it to 2015G)
@lumin

Oh yeah then as long as the value is say at least 1500 gems you can have the slot!
I am very interested in scattersights actually (I should add that to my list :O) I have a love for old dragons and use them fairly often.

Scattersights are at 240 gems right now so 2 of those + the other stuff will be fine! (With a total value of 1775G, 3 scattereyes would push it to 2015G)
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox

That works for me! And I completely forgot to ask, but are you okay with doing a pegasus for the chibi?
@Aavinox

That works for me! And I completely forgot to ask, but are you okay with doing a pegasus for the chibi?
BvMRuY5.png
@lumin

Perfect! and of course!

If you could just fill out the form for the normal chibi I will confirm your slot, take payment and start tomorrow Xx
@lumin

Perfect! and of course!

If you could just fill out the form for the normal chibi I will confirm your slot, take payment and start tomorrow Xx
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox

Great, here you go!

Username: lumin
Commission type: Normal Chibi
Any useful visual images: https://i.imgur.com/1VWLexG.png
Apparel/skin included?: His necklace but you can leave it off if you'd like!
Dragon details: Because of how his face markings are, you can choose to have him face one way or the other. If you want him to face forward the brown marking will start at the middle of his forehead! Also feel free to simplify his markings. Just about any pose works for me! As a character he's very stalwart, determined, but also somewhat manipulative.
Line colour: You choose!
Payment type: Pre-approved items! (Pyrite pauldrons
Welder's mask
Carapace arm
Nocturne breed change
Smirch gene
Nocturne egg
3 scattersight)
Background requests/other information: You can choose the flower/plant if you'd like, if not amaryllis works!

Also, for fun, an inspiration board that might help: https://pin.it/aepwwlkwomxugj
@Aavinox

Great, here you go!

Username: lumin
Commission type: Normal Chibi
Any useful visual images: https://i.imgur.com/1VWLexG.png
Apparel/skin included?: His necklace but you can leave it off if you'd like!
Dragon details: Because of how his face markings are, you can choose to have him face one way or the other. If you want him to face forward the brown marking will start at the middle of his forehead! Also feel free to simplify his markings. Just about any pose works for me! As a character he's very stalwart, determined, but also somewhat manipulative.
Line colour: You choose!
Payment type: Pre-approved items! (Pyrite pauldrons
Welder's mask
Carapace arm
Nocturne breed change
Smirch gene
Nocturne egg
3 scattersight)
Background requests/other information: You can choose the flower/plant if you'd like, if not amaryllis works!

Also, for fun, an inspiration board that might help: https://pin.it/aepwwlkwomxugj
BvMRuY5.png
Heeheehee!!! Your art is lovely, absolutely delightful. The painting of Clarota is especially scrumptious—the dragon's slightly contorted expression and the delicacy of his protrusions sharpen the character being portrayed.

We would like to commission a piece for our practitioner of the dark arts, Scheherazade. Scheherazade entered the service of Lord Arcanist long ago, so We cannot provide an image of her within Our lair, but We have saved her likeness. Heeheehee!!! You can see her in the link under "Any useful visual images" below.
Quote:
Username: TheOneFromBeyond
Commission type: Painted portrait+

Any useful visual images: https://ibb.co/N18DXPx
Dragon characteristics: Female spiral, common ice eyes
Skin: Umbral tears (apparel-free picture with a different eye color)
Apparel: Conjurer's cloak (no need to include the green leaves or spider). Glowing Purple claw tips, Conjurer's staff. Conjurer's hat, Shady Emblem. She also has a Black Tulip flowerfall, but you don't need to include that in your painting.
Physical Details: Scheherazade's skin is smooth and semi-reflective, like marble. The cracked, grayish white surfaces on her head, ears, the back of her neck, her arms, and the tip of her tail are a smooth, cartilage-like or shell-like material that grew above her regular skin, the dark purple lines being cracks that reveal the skin below. The rest of the design on her body is at the same level on her skin. The shady emblem remains parallel to her forehead at all times. Her irises are quite small and thin, even for her race, giving her a crazed look.
Personal Details: Scheherazade is a capricious, somewhat malefic dragon. Her obsession with discovering a way to divine the future keeps her cooped up in her study for long periods of time.

Payment type: 2264 gems, 662,400 treasure + 625,000 treasure
Special requests/other information: We would like Scheherazade to be depicted staring into a crystal ball that glows a white similar to the color of her eyes, in awe of what she sees. She may be clutching her Conjurer's staff close to her body, or holding her hands to the sides of the orb in the classic fortune-telling manner. We think a background of shadowy mists would suit her ("shadowy mists" meaning something vaguely like this), although if you have an idea that's more fitting We would love to hear it.

As We will be leaving this realm after commissioning this piece, We would like to offer the rest of our treasure to you, which comes to an even 625kT. Heeheehee!!! Would it be possible to accept this additional payment in exchange for including her arms and upper body (with the Conjurer's cloak) in the portrait, as sort of an in-between of a portrait and a full-body drawing?
Heeheehee!!! Your art is lovely, absolutely delightful. The painting of Clarota is especially scrumptious—the dragon's slightly contorted expression and the delicacy of his protrusions sharpen the character being portrayed.

We would like to commission a piece for our practitioner of the dark arts, Scheherazade. Scheherazade entered the service of Lord Arcanist long ago, so We cannot provide an image of her within Our lair, but We have saved her likeness. Heeheehee!!! You can see her in the link under "Any useful visual images" below.
Quote:
Username: TheOneFromBeyond
Commission type: Painted portrait+

Any useful visual images: https://ibb.co/N18DXPx
Dragon characteristics: Female spiral, common ice eyes
Skin: Umbral tears (apparel-free picture with a different eye color)
Apparel: Conjurer's cloak (no need to include the green leaves or spider). Glowing Purple claw tips, Conjurer's staff. Conjurer's hat, Shady Emblem. She also has a Black Tulip flowerfall, but you don't need to include that in your painting.
Physical Details: Scheherazade's skin is smooth and semi-reflective, like marble. The cracked, grayish white surfaces on her head, ears, the back of her neck, her arms, and the tip of her tail are a smooth, cartilage-like or shell-like material that grew above her regular skin, the dark purple lines being cracks that reveal the skin below. The rest of the design on her body is at the same level on her skin. The shady emblem remains parallel to her forehead at all times. Her irises are quite small and thin, even for her race, giving her a crazed look.
Personal Details: Scheherazade is a capricious, somewhat malefic dragon. Her obsession with discovering a way to divine the future keeps her cooped up in her study for long periods of time.

Payment type: 2264 gems, 662,400 treasure + 625,000 treasure
Special requests/other information: We would like Scheherazade to be depicted staring into a crystal ball that glows a white similar to the color of her eyes, in awe of what she sees. She may be clutching her Conjurer's staff close to her body, or holding her hands to the sides of the orb in the classic fortune-telling manner. We think a background of shadowy mists would suit her ("shadowy mists" meaning something vaguely like this), although if you have an idea that's more fitting We would love to hear it.

As We will be leaving this realm after commissioning this piece, We would like to offer the rest of our treasure to you, which comes to an even 625kT. Heeheehee!!! Would it be possible to accept this additional payment in exchange for including her arms and upper body (with the Conjurer's cloak) in the portrait, as sort of an in-between of a portrait and a full-body drawing?
1 2 3 4 5 6