Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aavi's art shop: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TheOneFromBeyond

Thank you!

I think I understood most of that! I often have trouble following requests that are played as a character? so forgive me if I don't exactly follow fully.

but that sounds good tbh! I haven't done a portrait including their arms before as a warning but I am happy to try!

I do have a bit of a queue right now so I have to finish the things on that first but afterwards I am more than happy to take your portrait on Xx

@TheOneFromBeyond

Thank you!

I think I understood most of that! I often have trouble following requests that are played as a character? so forgive me if I don't exactly follow fully.

but that sounds good tbh! I haven't done a portrait including their arms before as a warning but I am happy to try!

I do have a bit of a queue right now so I have to finish the things on that first but afterwards I am more than happy to take your portrait on Xx

INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox

Excellent, excellent! We have no time constraints whatsoever, so please take as much time as you like working through your queue. When the time comes, We assume you will message Us directly or mention Us in the forum to hammer out the details, yes?
@Aavinox

Excellent, excellent! We have no time constraints whatsoever, so please take as much time as you like working through your queue. When the time comes, We assume you will message Us directly or mention Us in the forum to hammer out the details, yes?
@TheOneFromBeyond

Yes I will message you
@TheOneFromBeyond

Yes I will message you
INNIwp8.png
Hey, could you add me to your pinglist? Thank you!!
Hey, could you add me to your pinglist? Thank you!!
PLEASE HMU I NEED A SIGNATURE PREFERABLY PIXEL ART AAAAAA
@BoxTheFox157

Will do! But be aware I don't actually know how long I will be closed for I am revamping my adopt shop now and then working on this one at a later date once I am happy with my portraits again.
@BoxTheFox157

Will do! But be aware I don't actually know how long I will be closed for I am revamping my adopt shop now and then working on this one at a later date once I am happy with my portraits again.
INNIwp8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6