Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aavi's art shop: CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
I am hoping to open these for slots by sunday so if you want to be added to the offical opening ping list please let me know!
I am hoping to open these for slots by sunday so if you want to be added to the offical opening ping list please let me know!
INNIwp8.png
All open!
All open!
INNIwp8.png
Gosh, they are so beautiful. I want one, but I'll never be able to afford one in a million years!
Gosh, they are so beautiful. I want one, but I'll never be able to afford one in a million years!
fuO1PHm.png
@NuclearFudge

Thank you! Xx
Aww sorry to hear that, if you ever manage to save enough the shop will be open though! (I do also accept certain genes, apparel, eggs and art instead of treasure!)
I just can not offer my custom art for any less but I do have an adopt shop open if that interests you!
@NuclearFudge

Thank you! Xx
Aww sorry to hear that, if you ever manage to save enough the shop will be open though! (I do also accept certain genes, apparel, eggs and art instead of treasure!)
I just can not offer my custom art for any less but I do have an adopt shop open if that interests you!
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox Hello! I'd love to snag a spot if you still have one <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43741402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437415/43741402_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Username[/b]: SarcasticHawke [b]Any useful visual images[/b]: [url=http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m615/Lankin85/Klubbsaga/Mind%20Flayer%2001.jpg]Creature [/url]he's[url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/b/b7/Mind_flayer_-_4E_%28Monster_Manual_4e_-_p189%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141017090608] based[/url] on! [b]Apparel/skin included?[/b]: Yes, please! [b]Dragon details[/b]: Perhaps him snarling/roaring? He's a dragon who appears to be in the prime of his life, and is slick and scaled, not feathery or fluffy. Very tall with a deceptively thin build; he has far more strength in his form than one would think. [b]Payment type[/b]: Would you consider a [item=boneyard tatters] for payment? Current LAH is 4.8kg for it. If not let me know! [b]Special requests/other information[/b]: He's based off of a cthulu like creature called a Mind Flayer in DnD, so if it's possible could you have purplish, octopus like tentacles slithering out of his mouth? Kind of like extra tongues, if that makes sense? If you need any examples there's tons of art already in his bio.
@Aavinox Hello! I'd love to snag a spot if you still have one <3

43741402_350.png

Username: SarcasticHawke
Any useful visual images: Creature he's based on!
Apparel/skin included?: Yes, please!
Dragon details: Perhaps him snarling/roaring? He's a dragon who appears to be in the prime of his life, and is slick and scaled, not feathery or fluffy. Very tall with a deceptively thin build; he has far more strength in his form than one would think.
Payment type: Would you consider a Boneyard Tatters for payment? Current LAH is 4.8kg for it. If not let me know!
Special requests/other information: He's based off of a cthulu like creature called a Mind Flayer in DnD, so if it's possible could you have purplish, octopus like tentacles slithering out of his mouth? Kind of like extra tongues, if that makes sense? If you need any examples there's tons of art already in his bio.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke

Slot confirmed!
The tatters is great for payment! I don't have that one anymore actually, I sold all my holiday apparel a few years back and have been trying to get all my missing ones again.
Just send it over via crossroads or pm and I will get started!

I can do all that, Would you like a sketch to approve or shall I just start and finish it in one go? Either is fine by me!
@SarcasticHawke

Slot confirmed!
The tatters is great for payment! I don't have that one anymore actually, I sold all my holiday apparel a few years back and have been trying to get all my missing ones again.
Just send it over via crossroads or pm and I will get started!

I can do all that, Would you like a sketch to approve or shall I just start and finish it in one go? Either is fine by me!
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox Awesome! I'd love a sketch for approval if you wouldn't mind, that sounds perfect. Sending the CR with the tatters now <3
@Aavinox Awesome! I'd love a sketch for approval if you wouldn't mind, that sounds perfect. Sending the CR with the tatters now <3
@SarcasticHawke Nope thats totally fine! I will work on that today and get it sent over.

Thank you so much for ordering from my shop! <3
@SarcasticHawke Nope thats totally fine! I will work on that today and get it sent over.

Thank you so much for ordering from my shop! <3
INNIwp8.png
@SarcasticHawke [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/01bb/f/2018/222/c/1/dragon_portraits_by_raelyon-dcjryqy.jpg[/img] Let me know if anything needs to be changed! If not I will get started on finishing it for you Xx
@SarcasticHawke

dragon_portraits_by_raelyon-dcjryqy.jpg

Let me know if anything needs to be changed! If not I will get started on finishing it for you Xx
INNIwp8.png
@Aavinox Oh my god YES!!! He looks amazing, no changes needed <3
@Aavinox Oh my god YES!!! He looks amazing, no changes needed <3
1 2 3 4 5 6